It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very clear night pyramid over turkey up-loaded nov 5

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
interseting. CGI never ceases to amaze me, no offence to any alien race that would use triangle shape ships, but it would be a flawed design to travel through hyperspace. It is a hoax simply a hoax, much like the triangle ship seen over china, that was a hoax too.

its like many people are just trying to fool others to believe in silly things, i do believe in aliens (we are aliens to someone else) but they arent interseted in us, we are primtive small, stupid, greedy and incredbilly gulible, we are no interset.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

At first I thought it looked like the top of a mountain in the distance but again i feel you would see just the lights and not the entire mountain top illuminated. Maybe a large paper lantern.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Care to explain why it would be a flawed design to fly through "hyperspace"? I wasn't aware that not only had we created and tested or even observed enough hyperspace-capable ships that we could now pick out a poor design from a YouTube video.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The object is defiinately bell shaped and not a pyramid, there's a lot of atmospheric distortion as well as distortion from the zoom and low light, but it most certainly looks like a bell rather than a pyramid. Since there is distortion I would have to say this is most likely real rather than cgi. I can't determine if the object is floating or suspended in the sky, for all i know it could be something on a hillside. The lights to the right of the object don't appear to be as interesting to the people that are filming so it must be normal .... having said that, I would conclude that based on the comentary and focus the bell shaped object and lights is not a typical sighting in that area..... could be a circus tent.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

looks like a Goa'uld mothership......
Soon as we power up the ancient weapons platform in antartica we will low them out of the sky

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

are you complaing that i am contributing too much?
or are you complaining that what i contribute doent interest you?
if i find something that interests me should i refrain from posting to prevent
the static you claim is annoying you ?

please notice i post things i found interesting that i think members would find interesting
and as this is a user generated site interesting material from members is posted

if your not interested please feel free to post vids that are better than mine as that adds to the site
instead of not posting and attacking those that do

i use logical conclusions to deduce that there are either micro lights on this thing or its really far away
this IS A GUT feeling backed up by observation

are you going to discuss the craft ?
because this shoot the mesenger thing is gettin old

xploder

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

IMHO
the pyrimids were a design by a people who saw flying objects in the shape of a pyrimid
the egyptions were simply trying to get these flying shapes to land again
i guess they hoped the gods would come back if they copied there craft shape
like a cargo cult

xp

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how this so called pyramid is asymmetrical? I think the aliens forgot their bottom right side on the face of an asteroid while traveling to Earth.

Seriously though, you honestly think a pyramid would fly better then a flat disc?

If anything I was more interested in what the object was to the right of the spaceship!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

why do our ideas of aero dynamics eclude the shape of anything?
if i created a craft that could travel between star systems i could also design a system to circumvent the un aerodynamic shape of that craft

in our experience craft are required to burst through the air
mabey a process of parting the air is used

xploder just a thought

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A house in the distance on a hill?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

that is a posability at the moment
a house on a hill
we are waiting to get details from the guy who posted this

ill cheack to see if he has replyed

xploder

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Xploder

You read my translation???
bell shaped revolving...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

missed the translation could you please post
to this thread
if you already have i will be looking back through the thread
thanks man

xploder

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
4th page...and I think it sheds a lil more light

1. they say that it was above a mountain so they are aware of this hill yall talk about and they address it

2. they say its bell shaped and revolving ..might help with the lack of pyramid shape that people criticize it for

3. their laughing isnt because the object lack legitimacy

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

star for you my friend
this does indeed start to sound legit
thank you very much
now we can start to discuss on the basis that the filmers beleive
it is a real object and not a mountain

thank you very much

XPLodER

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I felt like the shape and revolving was huge that came along with the translation....
because yeah it looks like flashing lights but in person it could have very been circling around and rotating

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

i had the opinion it was rotating due to the lights around the base
i guess the pyrimid shape is now out as i can clearly see the shape described A BELL
the nazis had a bell project but i think the scale of this thing is massive
like the size of a city (only speculation )
this is getting more exciting

xploder

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Intresting....

No idea what it is, i think the object to the left is a aircraft with its beacon light but the object to the right, if thats one objects its got to be absolutly huge? or is it two maybe i need to rewatch a few more times, the object in question is no Pyramid its a triangle for sure, and i have no clue as to what that could be either, very good video

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
interseting. CGI never ceases to amaze me, no offence to any alien race that would use triangle shape ships, but it would be a flawed design to travel through hyperspace. It is a hoax simply a hoax, much like the triangle ship seen over china, that was a hoax too.

its like many people are just trying to fool others to believe in silly things, i do believe in aliens (we are aliens to someone else) but they arent interseted in us, we are primtive small, stupid, greedy and incredbilly gulible, we are no interset.

Id be intrested to hear why you think ET wouldn't be flying in triangle shape ships

Is it an aerodynamic problem you think? i think you may be living in the 1940s still

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by XPLodER

I think its a fake. For 2 main reasons.

I dont find the reactions of the people to be 'true' and I think if something like this was to be seen...people would be dragging anyone they could get their hands on to point it out and bring others to observe it. I think there would be several videos, if it were 'real' as well as pictures from many people.

Your logic is flawed. If you listen to the audio you will here the guy talking to his girlfriend. Then another man's voice can be heard. There are definite language tones of "hey look at that" etc. The girlfriend goes inside and says "he is watching a UFO" the people in the room (I am guessing this is on a balcony) laugh. You can hear that the laughter is in another room. There are not many people there either. maybe only one or two.

The object was faint. Probably only visible through the camera. Why would lots of people have seen it.In a city where there is lighting, people do NOT walk around looking up.

Yes last night was a new moon, we my better half has just told me she went out last night and the sky was lit up - the clouds. She never said anything to me until she saw this video. People are just not as aware of the sky - especially at night - as you are making out, and if he was the only one to see it then that is why there is only the one video.

Several years ago we were out star gazing. Something came from the east and moved past our house and about 8 miles from us turned sharp right and crossed in front of us and after about 60 degrees of arc turned sharp left and headed out to sea. It was large - very large - and covered in lights. There was no sound at all and the dogs did not stir. We can hear aircraft at 35 to 40,000 ft no problem as we have a major airway goes over our house. They always notice those aircraft. They also bark at helicopters - which was the sort of height this was at. I am guessing around 2000 ft. Now I can tell all of the helicopters that go over here by their engine sound, but there was no sound and there is no helicopter I know of, or any other aircraft, that has orange and blue nav lights.

Despite it being that low no one else reported it. (And you are the first people we have told!)

No you just cannot assume that people would have seen it.

Forgot to say by the way that moon was about the 27th October if it was a recent one.
edit on 6/11/2010 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join