It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
omg they're gonna destroy us all, it's a CIA mind control experiment they're gonna round us up into fema camps and force us to take fluoride supplements while denying UFO's exist.

Hi, I'm just playing around, using my imagination.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i read online that the russians are moving their space station as well due to space trash i wonder if this has anything to do with it?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The Delta II is the newest heavy launch vehicle for the U.S. Since the Shuttle is being retired, there will probably more launches like this carrying secret military payloads like spy satellites. They don't have to disclose anything to the public since these are sensitive military operations, but they may put out a "communication" satellite from some country blurb out there as a cover story.

The India connection is strange. Maybe the Indians are detonating nukes to cause earthquakes. These rumors of focused nuclear blasts (yes we can "shape" nuke detonations) have been around for decades. One link: www.ratical.com...

This is in addition to using HARP for similar purposes.

Sorry if some of this is already been mentioned, I just got home hehe. But an U.S. armada steaming into the Indian Ocean does seem odd unless the US Navy are conducting naval war games?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok, so something got shot into space. Let me just throw a couple of wrenches into the gears here.

(first link, fast forward to 1 minute plus for the fireworks)

Russian ICBM ?

and by far my favorite(skip to 1:20 to watch it re-enter the atmosphere):*

Clearly not a civilian launch....the launch in question that is

So what was it...Probably a satellite launch but snuck in behind the announced one which was hours earlier according to the timeline..? talking out of my *** here but just trying to keep things alive
edit on 6-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: Divided by 0

edit on 6-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
that was pretty awesome bro cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool video awesome!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Interesting.....

Did anybody consider the possibility that this missile is a last desperate attempt to destroy some meteor set to impact in the middle of the Atlantic ocean (there was some prediction about this a couple of years ago). With the President out of the country, the Perseid meteor shower and suspicious missile launches and all......

Somebody should do a thread about that!!

Peace

PS: oh yeah, and something about a painting or mural about a tidal wave hitting the city of New York...It should get you at least a couple of hundred flags and stars......

edit on 7-11-2010 by operation mindcrime because: Looking for my coffee...!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

You were close...lol
The one that was reported by the media is the Vandenberg Air Force Base DeltaII rocket launch for a satellite out of Santa Barbera CA at 720 pm pst. The one in the photos from the OP and SO are from various parts of Phoenix around 530 pm mst. The sighting in Phoenix being earlier,442 miles away, and undocumented. The other difference is at least 3 or 4 accounts have the object with wings and lights. A coworker of mine also said it was black... Either way it was cool.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
DUDE THOSE ARE CHEMTRAILS ALL AROUND THAT!

Hello! They lunched that and tried to completely remove it from radars using chemtrails. This got 200 Flags already, insane!!! Good Job!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by General.Lee

Interesting.....Did anybody consider the possibility that this missile is a last desperate attempt to destroy some meteor set to impact in the middle of the Atlantic ocean :
edit on 7-11-2010 by operation mindcrime because: Looking for my coffee...!!!

That was the first thing i thought, but surely the prez would be hunkered down on everest, i guess the prez is on a need to know basis and he did not need to know.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

So what was it...Probably a satellite launch but snuck in behind the announced one which was hours earlier according to the timeline..? talking out of my *** here but just trying to keep things alive
edit on 6-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: Divided by 0

It has already been noted by eye-witnesses that contrail (OP) was an aircraft. You can't just hide a ballistic missile launch without the Russians observing it. There is strict protocol in place since the strategic arms reduction treaties to prevent a misunderstanding. Such an un-announced ballistic missile launch as suggested would be in the rogue category. It would have been detected and tracked by the Russians and would have resulted in a diplomatic incident. Yes by all means create fantasy theories, but put them into perspective in the real world. For US and Russian and UK personnel monitoring the ballistic missile warning systems it is real world and not taken lightly.

TJ

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
A missile fired from an airforce base ? Wow, how unusual that a military base would fire a military weapon in a test.
And the real news is?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
A missile fired from an airforce base ? Wow, how unusual that a military base would fire a military weapon in a test.
And the real news is?

It is kinda cool though, speculating the cargo is when fun begins.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

Now that was hilarious. I laughed out loud when I saw that.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Upon remembering LAFB in AZ is supposed to be testing out and receiving the F-35 my coworker is pretty sure that is what it was. He said the shape was right and it was a black craft with lights that made a rapid climb on a dime. Being that there is a SVTOL version it makes sense if that is what was seen.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well we're all still here folks.....

So much for the big event that I knew was never going to happen.

So.......... When's the next doomsday sposed to be?

Honestly, there'll be a new thread and a new date within a week I just know it..

That date will come round and again, nothing will happen, and the same for the next one, and the next one and the next one.

Even 2012 will pass by as the Mayan Calander rolls over into a new cycle "just like out short 12month one".

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This topic was discussed on last nights ATS Live! Show, which is now available on the REWIND! player.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Is it not public knowledge that NASA/JPL are working, and testing, various replacement solutions for the Shuttle replacement? Also, various test with RAM/SCRAM aircraft technology; besides, DARPA's various space programs.

I see nothing strange about this alleged launch, besides, with 10+ nations able to track missile launches, how would they keep it a secret?
If India was a target (?), the alleged craft would pass near Russian, PR China, Japan, and Indian tracking stations.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Isn't this a rocket carrying some satellite??

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

No.
Wrong time of sighting, wrong state, wrong description of object.
See earlier posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join