It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So now my space program is a secret? I refuse to pay taxes if I don't get to participate. Forget the oath I took, it has been violated.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
So now my space program is a secret? I refuse to pay taxes if I don't get to participate. Forget the oath I took, it has been violated.

I, personally, would definitely entertain the idea of giving up my social security (doubt there will be any left when it's my time anyways), for a ride or two in a rocket-ship. No sarcasm on my part either... if I was presented with the choice, I'd definitely have to think about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
These things, to me, indicate that there is a new Cold War evolving and we're flexing our muscles a bit to show to the Chinese? that we are capable of killing billions of people with a few button presses.
edit on 9-11-2010 by idealord because: Redundant with other threads

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
How can they think we are stupid enough to believe with all of the radar and technology in this country that no one has any idea of what happened. They are getting good at playing stupid lately. Something is up. The military does not just launch expensive missiles for no reason. The military knows EXACTLY what is going on.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
MSNBC is talking about it this morning.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

But i think this is a diffrent one, they say it was over LA/Southern Cali.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Yeah I came looking for info on the launch you are referring to and found this thread. The one off the California coast seems to have been from a sub.

www.cbsnews.com...

Pentagon has "No Clue" who launched it...

www.nbcsandiego.com...
edit on 11/9/2010 by yadboy because: Additional link added

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Could all of this be project blue book? are we seeing things that are not really there? I know it sounds far fetched but I am just putting it out there for consideration.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Geeze are we a bunch of loooosers or are there people here with some connections? Make some calls and lets get the truth here. Something is terribly wrong and for all the threads about the stupidity of the prediction threads, they are starting to look pretty plausible...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
LOOK AT THIS!!!!!
same thing launched out at sea this time, look at the video its the same thing, same time of day as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
2 Rockets in 2 days? Is that a coincidence? And daylight,so someone does'nt care who saw them. There goes plausible denial. Doon't know if Obama out of the country ties in. Still, 2 rockets in 2 days.. hmmmm

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Okay, so I skimmed over this original post, and while intrigued, I was far convinced of anything, especially the reported conversation with the friend.

Now...I am not so sure. I could all be coincidence and looking for something that isn't really there. But, I HATE coincidences. Here is what I see:

1. A possible missle launch in AZ at 5:30 pm approx
2. A second more apparant missle launch 35 fricken miles from Los Angeles at 5:30 PM the next day. The military claims to know nothing. BS
3. Obama in India with a crap load of important people and an even bigger crap load of warships
4. Large unexplained booms in connecticut the past two days - connected?

I smell something bad here.

Either it is our own military doing this for some unreported reason which is very scary...

Or it is another country doing it to intimidate us, again for an unknown military reason that our government is not sharing with us

Either way, if one or both of those really ARE a missle, than there is more to come and it can't be good.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Aww, man.... now I'm scared...
Tomorrow's my b-day.... I hope nothing crazy happens...if so that birthday's gonna SUCK!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A top secret USAF thing was going on between Phoenix and Los Angeles. It was not a usual exersize.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
it's not luke. luke is just a training base for young 24 year old pilots to learn how to fly f-16s without killing themselves. i was stationed there for 2 years, i lived there for 2 years. i ran around that base a million times. believe me....it's not luke. that will be all.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

luke doesn't even have exercises. not in the traditional usaf form....ur done...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Dear Military/Rest of Government (if that is in fact your real names)

Please stop feeding us half baked explanations. I could have possibly bought your story about not knowing what the origins of the missile was, I could have bought that you were out of the loop of knowing what it is your Job to know. Until you told me that even though you aren't sure whats up with the missiles, you do know that I and my other fellow American's are not in any danger. I'm not sure how would have no idea about the missile but do know that we are not in any danger...I'm not sure how you managed the last part if you couldn't manage to figure out who is randomly shooting missiles...But what do I know, I'm just using logic here. I understand that you love to feel important because you are in the know of something that we aren't...and hey, thats fine, whatever floats your boat I suppose...I mean, at least because of that I can always have the "ignorant American" excuse to fall back on when the world decides they've had enough of our God complex. But anyways, all I'm asking is that next time when you decide to do something right in front off our faces and lie about it...could you at least make the lie plausible? I'm not asking for much, I know it's really out of character for you to care about a peasant's opinion. Honestly, if anything...I'm giving you advice. We may be ignorant...but we aren't brain dead stupid. Anyways, I have a big mac calling my name and a mediocre television show to watch. Hope they have enough pants where you're going (Zing! Get it? Get it? liar liar pants on fire? no? tough crowd). Bye now.

Always your sheep,
Izzy

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Certainly one of the billion tech support guys in India would have uploaded nuclear explosion images to the web by now, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FantasmaTaans
reply to post by earthdude

....ur done...

Was that a threat? That just makes me want to spill the beans on the whole operation. The military gets its paycheck from me, I am the boss. I am a citizen. I am the one that threatens to shut down the shadow government. We demand the truth. Spew disinformation all you want, I know the truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This wasa rocket carrying a satellite

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I saw a fireball/red orange light with a trail off the Santa Monica coast at 7pm PST on Friday. It came in from the north over Malibu. I watched it for about 3 minutes until i lost it behind the hotels on ocean ave. About a minute later there were planes around the same altitude heading the same direction. Not along any normal LAX flight paths. 2 others witnessed this and had no explanations.

it wasn't a comet/meteor.... Ive seen them over the years back on the east coast where there was no light pollution.

If anyone else in the LA area saw this, id love to know.

I have a horrible pic that would probably just get me flamed, but i may post it if i can enhance it to a presentable state.

BTW, i posted this here as the times and date coincide....
edit on 9-11-2010 by Lombardy Inn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join