It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C*trail - can you investigate this picture for me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
After reading more on project blue beam, aircraft holography, etc I noticed this as the sun was setting. Living in Phoenix I see trails all day long, but never see any aircraft associated with in most cases oddly enough. I'm debating on nabbing some binoculars or something (anyone know what magnification I would need to adequately see an aircraft frame @ cruising altitudes?)

Anyways here is the picture and I'm curious. What is the math involved behind calculating what the luminosity should be of the contrail if it's standard atmospheric vapor. And in addition to this, what is the luminosity of barium strontium or w/e that they allegedly use in blue beam.

I was mostly curious because out of all the trails, and of the most I see, they never glow like this.

My standard ASSUMPTION is that due to the altitude, distance, and angle of the sun setting, it's lighting up the obvious trail more than the others. Which I believe would mean the potential exists for all trails to be composed of similar materials. But it's also very bright, my cell phone does it no justice.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

All I can say is that is blatant chem-trailing! Got them bad in Tuscon today as well. Although, it did make for a nice sunset. A lot more information and instrumentation would be needed to get all the information you want. It is disgusting to know they are doing it. They know what is in the plume they lay but yet do not know what the long term effects are.

Just watch, "What in the World are They Spraying"

The color and brightness you see is from the concentration of the material being sprayed. Later in the night, that will dissipate into the haze that you see with the other "clouds."
edit on 5-11-2010 by Beevowiz because: edit

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hi mryanbrown, just saw your post and thought I'd add to it.

The color you see is some kind of reflection off the materials they are spraying in
the air.

I live near Downtown LA, After three days of them spraying the skies, I noticed one
evening just before dark, this bright orange spot right over downtown LA, I had my
daughter take a couple of pictures of it but I don't know how to post the pic here.

They have been spraying now for almost 10 days straight in and around th LA area.

We've had weather in the upper 80s to 90s, almost 100 one day, I guess this is what
they call "Global Warming".

I will try and figure out how to post those pics later.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Ice supersaturation as seen from TOVS

Contrails - Wiki

Chemtrails

Cloud Seeding

I am not aware of a chemical that is used with project bluebeam. There are 4 stages to it, and the only chemical mentioned is the one inside the human brain that they are able to manipulate.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

That was my thinking, after reading up on blue beam. The goal is to have a vapor composition of roughly the same weight as the surrounding atmosphere to provide a reflective particulate for the holography to "draw" on per say.

I gotta tell you though, I don't recall ever seeing any right angle side/up trails before. Which leads me to believe it's a military aircraft.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The goal is to have a vapor composition of roughly the same weight as the surrounding atmosphere to provide a reflective particulate for the holography to "draw" on per say.

Have you (or any of the "bluebeam" believers) reasoned this through, yet???

The (hoax conspiracy) of "bluebeam" (---stop and think...do you REALLY think it is real, since everyone seems to know about this alleged "secret" plan?---) relies on some sort of "material" that floats in the air, to reflect light, correct?

[Even lasers are, after all, just light]

Visible light is just one portion of the EM radiation spectrum. So are radar transmissions. See where I'm going here?

ANY such "material" that would be designed for such a sceme as "bluebeam" (as the conspiracy goes) would ALSO reflect radar. Would basically render radar useless, with so much "noise" in the returns. (We call that "clutter").

Oh, and the brilliance of the contrail, just as the setting Sun hits it at just the right angle? Ice crystals will do that.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

ANY such "material" that would be designed for such a sceme as "bluebeam" (as the conspiracy goes) would ALSO reflect radar. Would basically render radar useless, with so much "noise" in the returns. (We call that "clutter").

Which may be it's intended use? IIRC there was a thread not but a few months back, where a rather large cloud formation moved across a large portion of the western USA blocking out Radar. It was a military test.

EDIT: Do prisms reflect radar? I was going to ask mirrors, but durr nickel lol.
edit on 5-11-2010 by mryanbrown because: (no reason given)

top topics

join