It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what is the significance of 11-6? 6:50/November 6'th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well there's numerous locations that these digits are popping up.
Also Obama is taking a very shady trip out of the country and a variety of other strange coincides revolving around the next week.

Some of the hottest threads atm are discussing the numbers 11-6 and 6:50.
What is the numerological significance of these numbers?

Why does the simpsons episode show a freemason esque clock with its hands on 6:50 (also 11-6 or 6-11 depending on how you interpret it although the rest of the show indicates strongly in favor of 11-6)?
Also something that struck me odd is homer says "time for dinner" yet the setting in the scene almost looks as if its 6:50am. (check out the purple hue of the sky as if early morning)

And the web bot has predicted that November 14'th 6:50am as the new tipping point.
Interesting to me that the 6:50 time is becoming relevant in alot of predictions.

Either way, im not claiming anything is going to happen
Im just wondering why so many events and people are showing such interest and basing predictions around such a specific time.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
People are bored?

Honestly, the only other reason I can think of is that there's a lot of gullible people out there who believe in something strongly due to reading it on the Internet, but I like to pretend that we're smarter than that.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

11-6

It's 9-11 upside down.

Though since 9-11 is the emergency number, and upside down symbols are usually thought to have inverted meanings...I would think the symbolism of 11-6 would indicate a very calm and peaceful day.

6:50

And if we consider Mark 6:50:

"They were all terrified when they saw him. But Jesus spoke to them at once. "Don't be afraid," he said. "Take courage! I am here!""

...I would think doubly that this event should not be considered threatening.

edit on 5-11-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Interesting post bucket.
Seems to make sense.

Perhaps humanity will make great gains and turn around instead of continuing in this downward spiral...
I guess only time will tell.

Im going to make some popcorn and watch the rest of november.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ok this just gave me the goosebumps! I have my tv on fox 11 and they ran an add saying "halloween is not over all new simpsons treehouse of horror" and in the background milhouse was screaming to the sky "The changes are still not over!"

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wait now it's the 14th? I thought it was tomorrow??

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The event BEGINS plateauing on Novemeber 6'th 6:50am according to Web Bot and the events STARTS November 14'th.

second line

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
you guys also know that their is a new show out on tv called "the event" that started around november and its based on government conspiracies and what not...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Naverine

didnt that show actualy air like 2 months ago? hardly november.
i seen half of the first episode, can easily tell it sucks.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC) might have created it's first "miniature Big Bangs" yesterday (Nov 6). And it is to continue doing so for a couple more weeks, before it's temporary shut down. Don't yet know what time of day it occured.

"UK Scientists Celebrate Mini Big Bangs As Lead Ion Collides"
www.spacedaily.com...

Does miniature Big Bangs count as 'significant' to anyone else but me?

edit on 11/7/2010 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join