It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck plans to disclose New World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I've been waiting for the explosions and the end of the world to be publicized and announced all day. According to another thread on this site it's supposed to happen on the 6th anyway...

To put your feelings to rest, Glenn Beck is always weird.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Then at the end it was GB and his guests saying... don't be afraid.. we will all become one... love is our connection. It was so strange. This is my first time to watch so I don't know if this is unusual or not but it felt weird.

no, i catch him off and on
and that was an awkward couple of minutes at the end.

the interactions of his guests and the insisting of a 'oneness'

at the end, gb basically said, and i'll paraphrase: "yup oneness is inevitable..so is it going to be a good one, or a bad one." either 'oneness' seems to be the antithesis of what he's been fighting for.

i still find it weird that he talks about all this conspiracy stuff on television.
i'm not a huge fan of his but he's gone places i didn't expect him to.
edit on 6-11-2010 by slowisfast because: quote

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

In answer to your question and the posts, lets just say you have to watch the show for a bit to make up your mind on that one. But from what I have seen and heard, I can tell you that he has a good track record on what he states, and a good track records for what may happen as coming to pass. The biggest thing to remember, is that he has a team of fact checkers, and people doing the research for him. Last year he stated that they are going to monetized the debt and now about a year later the fed is doing just that. Is he right, I would say about 80% of the time he is dead on the money, take it to the bank. If there was a bet going to happen about what he says will come to pass, I would bet on him.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

I have watched his show a few times but it is really hard to do. I listen to him on the radio quite often though. I do not base my opinion on lack of familiarity with the man. You can claim he has been all kinds of right all you like. I will put that over here in my pile of "Alex Jones has been right about..." and "Bill Cooper was right about..." I hear that stuff all the time but I never witness it myself and I neve see anyone who claims it anywhere actually back it up. Glenn Beck is on tv and the radio. His job is to sell advertising and he does. He spends most of his radio show "reporting" things that make you feel like you need to buy gold. What luck that Glenn just happens to also sell highly overpriced gold. See how that lends a bit of doubt to the situation? Sorry but telling me he is something just does not work for me anymore. I need proof. Fortunately I have been looking and proof going the other way makes itself known 3 to 4 hours a day, five days a week.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Sigh! Amazing anyone believes a word this admitted clown says...

Then what "clown" should we listen to? Obama?
Alex Jones?

It's funny because when someone from the media does not talk about the "puppet masters" most of you here criticize that they must be part of the scheme. Then when someone does talk about it most of you here criticize the messenger and say don't listen to the "clown".

I don't think most of you here know what the hell you want and what the hell is going on.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Let me think: A year before the economic collaspe, he stated it was going to happen and everyone thought he was crazy and wrote him off, well low and behold, it happened. When Barak Obama came into power and he questioned the man, well low and behold, well look at that who all was talking to the President and who they were. He has forewarned about how the government would start trying to take and try to get you to be healthy by nudging this and that, well just look at that, salt banned in New York, and guess what, McDonalds is at the top of the list for the firing squad. He is just one person, who speaks out, so tell me, and think about it, why is the White House and those in congress afraid of this one commentator? Why is it that they target him more times than not? And why is it that when he gives concrete evidence, that can not be refuted about the policies and people around the President, that it turns out to be true and the situation goes from bad to worse? Care for more examples? The entire FDA official, the words they used, is you have to resign you are going to be on Glenn Beck tonight. He did not speak of this until the next day, when he backed her right as they did it in the wrong way. Rev. Wright, no one heard of him and what he stated in his church, that the current President went out and attended for 20 years, yet, when it came out, guess what the President either did not attend that church or lied about it. The connection between the President of the United States and Acorn. The connection between the President and the labor Unions and the lists go on. This stuff is out on the net, and easy to read and access for everyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Glenn beck is rubbish.

I wonder where he gets his info lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Most peoples mind wouldnt be taken away from X factor or american idol to evan take notice of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

Let me think: A year before the economic collaspe, he stated it was going to happen and everyone thought he was crazy and wrote him off, well low and behold, it happened.

Really? He "predicted" it a whole year before it happened? How about some dates? Did he predict it before EVERYONE ELSE that was predicting it or around the same time or after? Peter Schiff predicted it over a year in advance. What about Nouriel Roubini? I fail to see how repeating something other people were already saying and happening to be right, ALONG WITH THEM qualifies.

When Barak Obama came into power and he questioned the man, well low and behold, well look at that who all was talking to the President and who they were.

I am really not sure what that means.

He has forewarned about how the government would start trying to take and try to get you to be healthy by nudging this and that, well just look at that, salt banned in New York, and guess what, McDonalds is at the top of the list for the firing squad.

When did that happen? My main residence and voting power is in the state of New York. In 2006 they banned trans fats in NYC. During that time a discussion arose as to what other foods might be up for a ban. Salt was number one to be discussed. When did Glenn "predict" this?

He is just one person, who speaks out, so tell me, and think about it, why is the White House and those in congress afraid of this one commentator?

Wait, that is it? That man puts in about 1000 hours on the air yearly and this is your overwhelming proof that he is right about anything he predicted? So what does he say with his other 999 hours and 59 minutes a year?

Why is it that they target him more times than not?

I am really not sure that is true but if it is, it is probably because he shouts the loudest and makes the biggest spectacal of himself. At least Hannity does not get on television down in Washington to say God has personally asked him to have another freedom concert and that c-span should cover it. Get it?

And why is it that when he gives concrete evidence, that can not be refuted about the policies and people around the President, that it turns out to be true and the situation goes from bad to worse?

I do not know the answer to that because I asked for concrete evidence and yet to have any.

Care for more examples?

Yes, tons. Links and dates of quotes are kind of necessary to prove predictions though. I can sit here and tell you that I was right when I said 10 years ago Sandra Bullock would leave her husband and adopt a baby. I am a psychic. No need to prove it, I will just say it. That is good eough for you, right? Let's see.

The entire FDA official, the words they used, is you have to resign you are going to be on Glenn Beck tonight. He did not speak of this until the next day, when he backed her right as they did it in the wrong way. Rev. Wright, no one heard of him and what he stated in his church, that the current President went out and attended for 20 years, yet, when it came out, guess what the President either did not attend that church or lied about it. The connection between the President of the United States and Acorn. The connection between the President and the labor Unions and the lists go on. This stuff is out on the net, and easy to read and access for everyone.

Hmmmm.... I am not seeing any actual examplse of Glenn predicting anything. What I see is one paragraph full of claims by you about him predicting things. I hope you understand the difference.
edit on 11/6/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
www.salon.com...
mediamatters.org...

Looks like the communist/progressives are not very happy with Beck.

Keep shinning the light on NWO!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Progressives are really starting to get desperate

Anti-Defamation League Criticizes Fox News’s Beck
By BRIAN STELTER
The Fox News host Glenn Beck was criticized Thursday by the Anti-Defamation League, a leading Jewish advocacy organization, in response to a televised segment about the financier George Soros and the Holocaust.

Throughout three programs this week, Mr. Beck has portrayed Mr. Soros, a billionaire investor and philanthropist, as a “puppet master” who is “notorious for collapsing economies and regimes all around the world” and whose “next target” is the United States. Citing Mr. Soros’s statements about the decline of the dollar, Mr. Beck said, “Not only does he want to bring America to her knees, financially, he wants to reap obscene profits off us as well.”

Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, took issue with Mr. Beck’s depiction of Mr. Soros as a “Jewish boy helping sending the Jews to the death camps,” calling it “offensive” and “horrific.”

On Tuesday on his Fox program, watched by about 2.8 million people, Mr. Beck said that during the Holocaust, the 14-year-old Mr. Soros “used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off.”

Mr. Beck continued: “I am certainly not saying that George Soros enjoyed that, even had a choice. I mean, he’s 14 years old. He was surviving. So I’m not making a judgment. That’s between him and God.” He also said that “many people” would call Mr. Soros “an anti-Semite,” though “I will not.”

Fox stood by Mr. Beck. Joel Cheatwood, a senior vice president at Fox News, said in a statement Thursday afternoon that the “information regarding Mr. Soros’s experiences growing up were taken directly from his writings and from interviews given by him to the media, and no negative opinion was offered as to his actions as a child.”

Still, Mr. Foxman asserted that Mr. Beck’s invoking of the childhood experience was “unacceptable,” adding, “To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.”

Writing on The Daily Beast, the author Michelle Goldberg said Mr. Beck’s Tuesday and Wednesday programs were a “symphony of anti-Semitic dog whistles.”

Mr. Beck has stirred controversy in the past for repeatedly invoking the Holocaust and Nazi Germany. But some Jewish leaders have backed him up in the past, and on Tuesday, Mr. Beck said he was “probably more supportive of Israel and the Jews than George Soros is.”
www.nytimes.com...

I don't understand these people, if they can't stand Beck then why watch him?

Just look at all the pissed off people...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
mediamatters.org...
I read the comments and say to myself, why not just turn off the TV if Beck bothers you too much.
edit on 11-11-2010 by WHOHE because: Forgot to add

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Anyone who is watching this show this week please take note that it is almost word for word a thread from ATS. Except he leaves out the part about Soros having his hand in the Republican party as well...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join