It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck plans to disclose New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
BAD NEWS, CHINA CALLED IN IT'S DEBT and asked for 650 billion dollars colateral.. 2.5 BILLION dollars more to be printed up to start today. The depression begins after NOV. 20th and your taxes this jan. will be very ugly, high. The gov't will shut down very , very soon. CHINA, says we will not follow thru on it's promises to pay back.
edit on 4-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

GB also goes on to talk about the corrupt Federal Reserve and impending currency collapse.

Then tells you to buy gold.

Fear, fear, fear, spend, spend, spend!

Muslims taking over America? Buy this book!

Economic collapse? Buy this gold!

Liberals taking over the government? Buy these guns!

That's all conservative talk radio and websites are any more. Advertisements.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Does he mean puppet Masters like Rupert Murdock who pays Glen Becks salary? Beck is just looking for ratings he will only go so far and no further or he will back peddle and say oh we found out the information was bogus so were not going to talk about that after all. Then he'll cry and tell everyone to buy his book... Sigh! Amazing anyone believes a word this admitted clown says...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm buying a gun, now is the time. I will be going to the stores and buying up food that will last a long time. This is very, very bad and i need to prepare now. I will be buying survival gear, as if i had to live off the land. You better prepare or feel the wrath of our economy knocking on your door, because this NOV.20 is when it will happen. I hope you really do prepare, because i will not feel sorry for you if you don't.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

If anyone should have a reason to watch him it would be to see if he finally gets taken away in a paddy wagon and put in a straight jacket LOL. But I will admit he has mere glimpses of sanity which are clearly outweighed heavily by his insanity which is enough of a reason for people to steer clear of him.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
really cool stuff, glen!

he's the only one saying it.

people have to listen to this guy.

soros is the anti-christ. (imo)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
REPLY TO; RayTheWizardLiotta

I'm not making any assumptions, but it would seem your on the left side of the line, your comments are rather biased. Do you have proof of his insanity? Do you have evidence that would suggest that his investigations are incorrect? My earlier posts clearly state that some of his work I can commend, and others not so much. But I would have to assume attacking his character and labeling him " insane" is rather closed minded?

edit on 4-11-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Glenn beck may put a little spin on things, but his means is still the same. Take heed, my friends here on A.T.S, Nov. 20 is not far away now. The time to do something about it, is now.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
It would seem that now Glenn is going to try to " investigate" and take credit for this story, even though Alex Jones did a piece on this ALONG time ago.....come one Glenn? running out of material are we?

Believe it or not - it is possible for people to do their own investigations into things and be unaware of investigations done by others. It is also possible that Jones and Beck have shared information recently or in the past and due credit will be given where it is due.

I've listened to Beck's show quite a lot these past couple years - and he rarely takes credit for the information he puts forth. He's also been dogging Soros for well over a year. I distinctly remember him talking about Soros being behind a lot of the progressive movement back in the spring of this year, when I decided to go driving out random country roads in the area I grew up in.

Hannity has also picked up on him a little.

In any case - there are some pretty big issues about to split the democrats in two. The party has been at odds with itself for quite some time, torn between the 'classic' democrats and the 'progressive' democrats. Why do you think Hillary is about as far away as humanly possible from the mess? I doubt it's just the election that drove her away - there are some real tensions within the democrats, and probably enough scandals to make watergate look like a misguided lobbying attempt.

Not to say the republicans are not having troubles, either - they are not going to be capable of instituting the changes the population seems to be demanding (it would be cutting off their nose to spite their face), and will see a lot of differing to third parties.

This is going to be a pretty amusing ride. You'll have to learn to laugh at it, or be driven to madness.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

You stated and I quote, " It is also possible that Jones and Beck have shared information recently or in the past and due credit will be given where it is due. "

Only problem with that is if you knew anything about Glenn Beck and Alex Jones, you would know that they despise each other! There wouldn't be any sharing of any information between the two~

But you are right, its going to be one hell of a ride!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
I have a feeling
If every detail was told and disclosed
That peoples minds
would still not comprehend it.

I agree!

Baaaaa, More grass to eat please.
Baaaaa, Fleece me all over again.
Poor dumb Bas*#d's

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who is "exposing" them,they don't care. Their plan is so far along,who is going to stop them?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Nope I'm neither left or right side of the line they both are the same drink just a different flavor. My comments were of my opinion of what I see when I used to watch him. His investigations could be correct or incorrect no one knows and with Beck that's the whole problem he talks out of both side of his mouth. I call him insane based on his outrageous outbursts and rants he goes on. I once listened to Beck and I thought he was respectable but the more I listened the more I realized he was a hypocrite who manipulates his viewers. If I'm closed minded then how closed minded is Beck?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RayTheWizardLiotta

don't know, has he ever listened to you?

gotta be fair about this, right?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

partly, but it opens their minds to different thoughts, other than the conforming sheeple view if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

glens been rehashing alex jones for ages.

he filters out anything good and keeps everybody focused on non issues.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is all about exposing George Soros but NEVER talks about the Rockefeller Family or Henry Kissinger.... Odd, isnt it?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
Glenn Beck is all about exposing George Soros but NEVER talks about the Rockefeller Family or Henry Kissinger.... Odd, isnt it?

ever see his show on rockefeller plaza and the symbolizim,

in the design?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

ive noticed that as well. and nobody watching his show even has the slightest inclination how connected the 3 are. because nobody who watches his show seems to ask any questions beyond whats presented to them.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

ever see his show on rockefeller plaza and the symbolizim,

in the design?

Oh yeah!! Very creepy...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join