It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i was in phobos for 28 years this is not the earth i remember.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

hey Sonata please hook me up.....

i'l pay good money for those purple pills....your right im jalous...i want to be buzz like you!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Did you eat the brown acid?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
if you know what we eat and all that tell me this do you know my name if so what is it?
if you guess right i will take a lighter and singe off some of my hair if its wrong you will leave ats
edit on 3-11-2010 by tamenie because: aded a bet to the deal

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

all the sudden almost out of the blue everything changed

why is the world all the sudden so much more beautiful

So what's the problem? Sounds like a nice thing to me.

i feel like im from an alternate universe or something

Maybe you are. If so it sounds like this is quite an improvement over your previous universe.

i was labled as bi polar and commited

Or maybe you're just crazy. But that's ok too. Being in touch with other people's realities isn't always a lot of fun. But whichever reality you're in, and whether or not you're crazy, it sounds like things have improved for you. If I woke up one day and the entire universe had changed for the better, I don't think I'd lose too much sleep over how it happened.

Why not just enjoy it?

edit on 4-11-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

And behold there was an angel
And she took me by the hand
led me deep into the chamber
mother’s belly underground.

I found comfort in this darkness.
As a child in the womb
Unafraid my eyes were open
Silent angel filled the room

Then Mr Jesus saved our party with his wine.
It’s the legend of the sour grapes.

She bade me to peer thru yonder portal
to heaven just before the sun.
And Behold! the morning angel.
Whispering Follow me now, son

With Her light as though a finger
Pointing to the yonder wall
Traced a path of 5 directions
And behold the holy Star.

Then Mr Jesus saved our party with his wine.
And coc aine.
It’s the legend of the sour grapes.

Follwed By this link

PLAY THE ROCKET MAN

store.puscifer.com...://store.puscifer.com/lyrics.php?id=5138dc0a29fa929b5126dcb7ee57720a

This is how this man is feeling....And so am i....cuz i feel it too...and so do all those of you, do dare to be brilliant blue...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There is nothing that can help. 27 is an average age for this type of thing to happen. Psychologically speaking, 27 can be viewed as a "puberty for the mind" type of thing.

What am I basing my statement on? Well, let me tell you. The same thing happend to me when I was 27, of course, that feels like hundreds of years ago now. At any rate, when it happened to me, and I am still recovering from it this many years later, I literally walked out of the front door of my house, and something "hit" me.

There I stood in a place I knew, but didn't. Every single thing before me was absolutely brand new. The people were still there, but it was as though I hadn't seen them for thousands of years. I never completely understood it, and I am not a candidate for any type of mental illness, unless the government has changed the definition of "mental illness".
to include loving life.

The point is, perhaps some of us have a program that executes at some point when we're 27.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

you have escaped from the dull wanna be world on phobos to the real thing, welcome and soon we'll be even better off!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
NO! you scared him off. or it?
he implied that he may not be human. what ever I was really enjoying reading this. why do ats members jump from a great height on any one who is different. maybe his mind has been transfer’d to a new type of computer. or he was an alien and he found a way to escape prison. transferring his mind to this human? next you will be saying aliens are not real! Sonata! dont go mad!!! keep sane. all of the human race is mad. just look who they voted as there president! and all the rich people think they are playing monopoly! P.S. just one more !

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sonata,

If you write a book in the same style as your posts in this thread, I will pay good money to own a copy of it. Your words have opened up a mental gash, and out forth pours my understandings of reality. ATS has been in dire need of some WTF, and you have by and large fulfilled and provided the recommended daily dosage.

I'm hooked man. You make my head a'splode, and I'm unabashedly grateful.

For those of you claiming this thread to be a hoax, realize the word means nothing here. There is no refuting any of the op's claims. If Sonata claims to have been trapped in Phobos, it's as good an explanation as any.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
well said danj3ris.
I enjoyed reading what you wrote Sonata.
please continue. and if it is true then we will see.
but truth gets buried very deep in this world.
so we only know and believe what we are told.
we are only just realizing that we are been lied to.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Really? Four pages of this..

Hey, I'm 27,I like Ronald McDonald cheeseburgers, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, don't know my name, am an absolute genius in mathematics but cant seem to spell the word kAt, think I lived on a moon, but lived here to..maybe... or not. I have brothers, sisters, parents who no longer exist, and the straw that broke the camels back, people didn't where pink shirts in my ex United State Phobos acid tripped reality. Can you help me?

YES...seek medical attention asap. Or just lay off the needle and the spoon for a bit. And by the way, I think your name is Joe Dirte....the e makes it sound real fancy like.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yes OP seek medical help.... as in go to a doctor and get prescribed pills that will make you even more crazy what a suggestion!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
please dont delete this i have literally no idea who i am i dont even know if im human or non human or whatever. sorry for caps but im very uneasy atm not in a bad way just i would like an answer. has anything major happened recently other than by my perception the entire history of the earth changing. do the books digital continuous system simulation or the restless universe mean anything to anyone here? is this like sliders am i in an alternate universe or something? i feel like a cosmic joke is being played on me. ill even give you my first name of scott what is happening more or less what has happened to me? why is the world all the sudden so much more beautiful than i remember even several months ago? i could of swore the world was going down the drain but now its like heaven on earth. my only question is there anyone on the planet that can help me? is there a global conspiracy against me or something? was i inside the mars moon for my entire life or something? and if i was stuck as a prisoner in phobos then who was inside of demos - or was it empty?

For lack of a better word i have no idea what is going on. i feel like im from an alternate universe or something like history of thousands of years on earth changed overnight. I come from an earth with a completely different history. i used to post here long ago as a so called 'non-human' trying to figure out why i was so different then all the sudden almost out of the blue everything changed. Im seeing things i dont understand for example where i come from science was in the dog house math was wrong quantum mechanics seemed completely fabricated. september 11 2001 was when planes crashed into the original world trade center and there is no tower 7 where i come from. books in barns and noble seem hundreds of times more complex i had to go all the way to college university campuses to find any books on science and so forth to learn anything about myself from particle physics and religion and everything in between - i made it a point to figure out everything about my own phsyiology and the creation of the universe through the most advanced mathmaticle formulas i could find. but where i came from to be 'smart' i was labled as bi polar and commited for 6 days at st josephs medical center in stockton california. but just recently it seems ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD HAS CHANGED almost like its too good be true. then i here this weird stuff about the mars moons being a prison for aliens or hollowed out or whatever. WHO AM I BETTER YET WHAT AM I? i mean i feel so much like AN ALIEN IN THIS WORLD now its not even funny more scary like im christopher columbus and im in the new world but a world where even pop stars have new albums. some singer named kie$ha i never even heard of this person till yesterday. fonts on billboards seem so much more pronounced then before more colorful to look at. the problem i cant get a hold of anyone on the phone not my brother parents or friends. where am i is this place even earth. it always felt like earth was hellish people seemed to be systematicly dystroying the intellegent both alien and human alike. while history seems the same it also seems radicly different. the earth i came from was so much more boring in fact it felt like the earths days were numbered. now i go out and go to the mall to the sunglass hut and find these new thick metal framed sunglasses called O matter or whatever - you see all the sunglass huts where i came from had nothing but flimsy easily breakable glasses. where i came from people fought tooth and nail all the time. you couldnt even go into an empty feild without getting arested for trespassing.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED HAVE I BEEN LIVING INSIDE A SHOE OR SOMETHING FOR THE PAST 27 YEARS? DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP?

Dear Sonata, you seem to be in a lot of confusion and distress and your call for help feels genuine even if your reality that you claim to have experienced sounds like nonsense and your problem is one far removed from my experience I still feel the human compassion in me urging me to reach out to help you.
I guess the first thing to consider is the state of your own emotions, though this reality seems completely different you also say that it is more beautiful and interesting, take as much comfort and positive feelings from this as you can because dealing with any problem with a positive frame of mind will remarkably improve the outcome
Second-Earths History is completely different? We know bunk about history anyway and what we do know is based mostly on assumption but if you're really caught up in the past try writing a history timeline and comparing it to wiki or the library, try and find similarities with what you believe and what everybody else believes, this should at least give you some common ground with your now.
Not Human? If you can relate to others you're human enough, don't worry about it, we are all eternal beings and human is just how you look.
Research yourself on the internet, try and contact your family, if your experience is based on mental condition you may need their help, I am not going to say you are crazy or even that you are wrong but you should consider all possibility even if it's one you don't wish to accept.
Did alternate pop stars release really really really catchy songs that just arn't in this reality? I smell money to be made if so

Maybe everything is different for you here and now, maybe you are crazy or maybe you really have experienced an alternate history, whatever the answer you are here and now, definitely on earth however strange it may seem and no answers that you get will lead you back "there" unless you really are mad. The here and now is what you need to make sense of, your phoboreality is gone and good riddance by the sound of it.
Sonata your experience is one I cannot relate to but I hope whatever future you find yourself in is something at least YOU can relate to and be happy in
p.s. If all that math stuff is for real dude effing get off your kiester and do something constructive with it

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Originally posted by spmc215
reply to post by Sonata

One Word...
Lithium.

I think the word you were looking for was 'paragraphs'.

My bet is Schizophrenia.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
OP just need to take a pic of his left hand. Both sides is required. Then post it in a thread about palm reading here in ATS. He can then wait for a few minutes then presto! He will immediately know his past including his love life.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Im gonna go with Mercury poisoning. Yes defenetly mercury poisoning.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
Your smart! DO YOU KNOW MATH?

George Math? The Prime minister of Yugoslavia?

Everyone knows him... He had that affair with the Russian Princess, Sheikh Putamere. You really have been away.

As for Ronald Letterman, he was outed as a spy years ago, and no longer works at the Central Investigation Bureau.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Originally posted by spmc215
reply to post by Sonata

One Word...
Lithium.

I think the word you were looking for was 'paragraphs'.

My bet is Schizophrenia.

i completely agree .. that is also about the age where it seems to kick in for most....
i have a friend who is diagnosed with it and is doing well now well as well as can be expected but he is still a little strange but he seems much happier anyways... but yes all his past experiences in life were not what i recall him saying they were before this transition but be aware they do have help for you if you need it but dont just trust a doctor always research what they give you but be willing to try some...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Maybe you have been caught up in your books?

I read your previous threads. You have some pretty interesting thoughts my friend.
Penny for you thoughts??

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by indianajoe77

He's probably gone to the park to tell his mates, and play on the swings of course.

So funny. Probably true. Your avatar is handsome.

I am wondering how the OP discovered ATS?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join