It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i was in phobos for 28 years this is not the earth i remember.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Human syntax runs at a frequency range of 1.1 terahertz the brain waves are even inclined towards a vectroscopic banded frequency of 10MUs (multi-units). 3x+3x(0/0)over pi to the 2nd power squared then cubed in a completionatory reversion sequence. I mean really its like im in everyone's rooms with you all as your reading this i even know that your worried for me typing this cuz your jealous thats what i feel. This website is lagging i know bandwith has inreased 7000% since i first posted i know someone is reading this.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
Human syntax runs at a frequency range of 1.1 terahertz the brain waves are even inclined towards a vectroscopic banded frequency of 10MUs (multi-units). 3x+3x(0/0)over pi to the 2nd power squared then cubed in a completionatory reversion sequence. I mean really its like im in everyone's rooms with you all as your reading this i even know that your worried for me typing this cuz your jealous thats what i feel. This website is lagging i know bandwith has inreased 7000% since i first posted i know someone is reading this.

SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD HAS READ the restless universe i wrote it but under the alias of max born google it, it exists it sells for 13 cents on amazon go by it its a book on mind control and brain infusion through subliminal messaging of illustrated brain wave formations on the outer pages!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My ggggggoooooddddd, what the hell were you smoking when posted this thread ? My guess is that you took lithium and "fusion-hybrid kush" and "e" ..... No offend but this is the most ridiculous thread I have seen so far, I gotta give you that.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
EDIT: I was being unecessarily rude, although in jest it was bad form. Apologies.
edit on 3-11-2010 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

How am i crazy if i go to UOP and read nothing but MATH all day long every day my birthday is even 11/11/82

Friend,

In my opinion You would have been much better off starting a thread on BTS telling people you are lonely and it is making you sad to feel alienated from your family with a birthday coming up.

If not that perhaps just taking the time to sit down and arrange your thoughts in a cohesive fashion, and then re-read what you are planning on posting before actually doing so.

In any case here is a /HUG , because I have a feeling thats all you really need....

Respectfully,

~meathead

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow, for the first time since I became a member of ATS...I am truly at a lose for words..for the first time ever.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmind444
Wow, for the first time since I became a member of ATS...I am truly at a lose for words..for the first time ever.

To be fair, you've not been here a month, give it time.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Um, hugs from me too. Have you seen a doctor lately? I'm serious.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sonata

I think you pretty muched summed it up for us over 4 years ago in your second thread when you said:

Im a weirdo and a wacky person but I do it all in harmless fun. Please remember this if I ever step on anyones toes.

ats thread from 2006

to everyone else:
Ive read through some old posts and old threads by our friend sonata here....this one is just par for the course.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Thank you for the juicy goodness..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD HAS READ the restless universe i wrote it but under the alias of max born google it

We all know you did not write that book! This is a planned hoax! Enough said!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You guys do know what i always do is print out my posts and re-read them over & over &over &over &over &over &over &over &over &over &over &over &over &over &over &over & AGAIN SEY SAYS BOOM! ((10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0)) phOBOS+DemOS ATRAXIS FORM WITH CHRONESION = SHIVION

YUM TIME FOR BRAIN SURGURY

3 KD 938I39 KD93902-2 JF93 0D934 JDM39 3022LE D902IOXCMCV-=2-291J D==11)( -=21-394U2-4ODMFOPP

THE-:-UNRESTLESSUNIVERSE 2011 OWNAGE

HUMANS LETS OWN THESE REJECTS. OBAMA IS DA MAN|(([[[[!!!!!))]]]]|

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
No hoax here, this person is slipping in and out of our reality due in large part to the LHC! They've created some sort of time space continuum wormhole death panel thing! Webbot predicted this. Why do you think he signed off, slipped back to his own time. STOP THE LHC!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Dont worry you went gone for 28 years. We didnt use acronyms like "atm" 28 years ago.

It was only an election. yes its all different now.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD HAS READ the restless universe i wrote it but under the alias of max born google it, it exists it sells for 13 cents on amazon go by it its a book on mind control and brain infusion through subliminal messaging of illustrated brain wave formations on the outer pages!

Ah, you have just shown your true intentions, I think... Trying to sell a book? Good luck with that....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wow!! Wacky person + good drugs = crazy thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

remember x+1=x1

Lol. I'll pretend you're serious. Just for fun.

but just for the record... x+1≠x

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
reply to post by Sonata

How am i crazy if i go to UOP and read nothing but MATH all day long every day my birthday is even 11/11/82

Friend,

In my opinion You would have been much better off starting a thread on BTS telling people you are lonely and it is making you sad to feel alienated from your family with a birthday coming up.

If not that perhaps just taking the time to sit down and arrange your thoughts in a cohesive fashion, and then re-read what you are planning on posting before actually doing so.

In any case here is a /HUG , because I have a feeling thats all you really need....

Respectfully,

~meathead

You have alot of patience and compassion my friend thank,god for people like you!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You wrote a book in 1936?

I dont say this to people often..
But you are whacked, dude. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Ah, you have just shown your true intentions, I think... Trying to sell a book? Good luck with that....

I dont know why he would be trying to sell a book written in 1936.

He is not max born.

The Restless Universe

Max Born was one of the prime movers in the development of quantum mechanics. He also produced several books for a general audience, and this is one of them. It was written in 1936, with a postscript chapter that tries to bring things a bit more up to date (at least to 1951 when this Dover edition was first published). One of the most interesting features of this book is the inclusion of seven "flip books", which are included in the margins of most pages. By flipping the pages one can see the motion of atoms, operation of a Hertzian oscillator, the scattering of a particles, the motion of electrons in H atoms, and the rotation of orbital planes.

The book begins with the kinetic theory of gases and uses this to develop the general concepts of Newtonian mechanics and thermodynamics. This treatment is devoid of mathematics and is a great introduction to physics, written for a general audiences, but with insights that physicists may also find interesting. It is suitable for high school students and non-science major college students. The book then proceeds to two chapters that cover electrons and ions, and waves and particles. These chapters cover the fundamentals of relativity theory and quantum mechanics. Again the treatment here is quite general and non-mathematical. These sections are still quite relevant even after 70 years, but after these chapters the book starts to show its age.

The final two chapters of the book deal with the structure of the atom and nuclear physics (circa 1936). The structure of the atom chapter gives a very nice overview of the development of the Bohr atom, with the modifications made by Sommerfeld, Pauli and Dirac. It covers the development of quantum numbers, electron orbits, and how this explains the observed atomic spectra. This chapter is probably of more interest to physicists than for a general audience, but it is explained well and is not too complex, so someone without a physics background should not become completely lost. The final chapter covers nuclear physics, primarily isotopes. Nuclear physics has advanced so much since 1951 that this chapter is mostly only of historical interest. After the material covered in the original 1936 book there is a brief postscript chapter trying to bring things up to 1951. This chapter is very general, and while it briefly mentions some advances in quantum electro dynamics, these references are very general and are mostly of historical interest. The rest of this postscript is really just historical, dealing with topics such as the impact of science on WWII (mostly the atomic bomb, but since the author was not actually involved with this work it is extremely general and very superficial).

This is a great book for a high school student interested in science. Those interested in the history of science and old science books will also like this book as it is a classic, written by a master.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join