It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Propaganda Commercial, Disturbing: China OWNS America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If you have not seen this new commercial, sit down. I could not believe it when I first saw it.

Now, I don't know about you, but I did n ot like that video. America is NOT a failed nation.

And what kind of idiots would purchase a countries debt if they had no faith they would be paid back?

Failures do not pay their debts.

Of course, if we do not pay, then China holds a bunch of worthless debt, right?

Someone explain this to me, please.

Is this fearmongering, or is this futuremongering?

At any rate, did it disturb anyone else?

And if so, IS there anything we can even do about the situation?

Should we move to China?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
that's why the states...1/3 of them...changed the relationship to the feds.....5 months ago....declaring separation from fed contracts....which gave china our land rights. we in texas, reserved our rights to land. you hear about this some now and then.
h. clinton agreed to it in her china visit reportedly

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
that's why the states...1/3 of them...changed the relationship to the feds.....5 months ago....declaring separation from fed contracts....which gave china our land rights. we in texas, reserved our rights to land. you hear about this some now and then.
h. clinton agreed to it in her china visit reportedly
WHAT??? Our govrnment gave our land rights to CHINA??

Are you serious?

It is worse than I thought, keeping on top of the atrocities our own government perpetrates is a daggum full time job!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Now, I don't know about you, but I did n ot like that video. America is NOT a failed nation.

All empires fall when their time comes.

If America continues on the road it is on it will become nothing more than a chapter in a history book.

What some fail to realize is that time goes on. There are an infinite amount of years ahead of us, America may exist for another 20, 200, or 20,000, but at some point it will exist no more, for whatever reason. Whether or not it is failed now, is up for debate.

From what I have seen, the differences between then and now, I'd say that yes, America is falling from its precipice.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There relly seems little can be done by the average Tater, so I wonder, what IS the true purpose of this commercial?

I cannot describe really, the feeling I got from watching this, of course I thought, dear God this sounds like a thread from ATS!!

I have also heard conspiracy is the next hot thing, going mainstream, which obviously means dilution, sooo, I was wondering if it were possible this is just another drop in the conspiracy pool, to dilute it, because is this REALLY a topic average Americans discuss, or more so us tin hat folk?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: With these recent elections it appears that nobody paid heed to my suggestion...

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK! (by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

And I'm also surprised that China didn't take the opportunity to vote illegally in them, themselves, since...

DOJ sending "observers" to AZ to make sure ILLEGALS GET TO VOTE. (by Vitchilo) [ATS]

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Some links about the maker of the commercial, Citizens Against Government Waste.

CAGW Official Website

The Wiki for CAGW (from this link):

Citizens Against Government Waste (CAGW) is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the United States funded exclusively by Paolo Costa of Pennsylvania. It functions as a think-tank, 'government watchdog', and advocacy group for fiscally conservative causes. The Council for Citizens Against Government Waste (CCAGW) is the lobbying arm of CAGW, organized as a section 501(c)(4) organization, and therefore permitted to engage in direct lobbying activities. CAGW has been criticized for its links to the tobacco industry and to lobbyists including Jack Abramoff.

Jack Abramoff? Who is he? (from this link)

Jack Abramoff, former Republican "superlobbyist" and now a convicted and sentenced felon cooperating with federal prosecutors, is the central figure in a web of corruption within the U.S. Republican Party, which will likely be the most far-reaching Washington corruption scandal of recent decades. In January 2006, Abramoff reached a plea agreement with Federal prosecutors, in which he pled guilty to a number of felonies and agreed to cooperate with the authorities. It is likely that this cooperation will lead to prosecution of numerous Republican lawmakers, staffers, lobbyists, and operatives.

CAGW associate with some of the most wasteful of the bunch, it might seem.

What could their ultimate goal be with this latest sick ad?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
America is a failed nation. Don't for one minute think that it isn't. Now, China does not and will not "own" us. They just own a significant pile of US Bonds. They are well aware that they are eventually going to lose some or most of this money, but it's not enough to really hurt them long term. This commercial is propaganda, designed to cause an emotional response out of the people watching it--to start getting the sheep riled up for the upcoming war with China, which will occur when the actual owners of the US, the Anglo-American banking cartel, decides it's time to finish this country off. The planned war with China and Russia is the reason that we are building huge bases in the Middle East, Eurasia, and the Indian Ocean. This has all been planned out by the Royal Institute of International Affairs, and it's satellite branch, the CFR. They will continue their brand of Empire from their new bases in Asia, Basel, Brussels, and the UAE. The City, Wall Street, and DC are being phased out, as are the countries that hosted this vermin for 250 and 100 years respectively.

Don't let the commercial bug you. We have much bigger problems to deal with, like a wholly owned government, and a population that can't be bothered to know or do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Well, is ther eany good news, or do you have any thoughts on best strategies in this upcoming time of strife?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Get out of the US if you have money. Uruguay and Costa Rica would be good places to resettle. Brazil, Algeria, India, parts of SE Asia--all emerging economies. My gut tells me to get out of Western countries entirely. If I had money I'd be outta here.

I don't have much money now, so I'm doing what I can--stocking up on food, ammo, and TP. Whatever comes, I'll not go out hungry and using a corn cob to wipe my ass!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

How true the comment, just take a look at where the rich and famous are relocating too and you will notice a trend ...... as is the same with there wealth. MOVING OUT of the reach of the government, all safely tucked away in offshore accounts and investments.

always follow the money........

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

And what kind of idiots would purchase a countries debt if they had no faith they would be paid back?

Very SMART idiiots!

Failures do not pay their debts.

That`s right . . . they don`t.

Of course, if we do not pay, then China holds a bunch of worthless debt, right?

No . . . China does NOT hold a bunch of worthless debt . . . it is backed by collateral . . . just like your mortgage or car loan is.

Someone explain this to me, please.

What happens when you don`t pay your mortgage or car payments?
Rhiiiiigt . . . the bank gets your house or car.
Well . . . guess what the collateral is on the US national debt?

YOU!!!!!

You & all the PROPERTY & ASSETS of every living U.S. Citizen is pledged as collateral for the National Debt when you are born!

The article in the following link explains how the Federal Reserve owns all of us, but when a country such as China buys Federal Debt . . . THEY . . . then own all of us.

And all of our property & assets!

Surprise! The Federal Reserve Owns You!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would rather be dead than owned.

And a lot of times in foreclosures the bank gets the collataral all right, in shambles and worthless.

China must NOT see us as failures, because no one wants an American worker anymore, so China must be banking on future economic growth of my country.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
what should frighten you this , if we the united states should fail to pay funds or if said funding country should demand full payment, then yes they have the right to clam land, or state(s), ever hear the term "we sold out" it was japan at one time in the 1980's that owned most of the US, but they sold there holdings off, who bought them? look up time forbs, wall street for info on this and you will see that 1/3 of our country does not belong to us. Why do you think that a 7/11 or walmart can say we want your land for penny's on the dollar, eminent domain has more to it than one thinks.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

How do we find out what parcels of land are not owned by China?

Really, does anyone think America will just roll over and take it in any case?

And, what countries does America own?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

how to own a country with out going to war, hold the deed, make loans that will not be able to payed, then demand payment, just like a bank, can not pay, then we will take, and this is the war a war of bills and funds how far in debt can we go before we are asked to pay up? 5.5 tril and counting how far would you let the debt go, some one owes you a thousand dollars how soon do you want them to pay you in full, not in full, then with interest then balance in full, balloon payment this is what that is called, extortion is what i call it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

this is where it gets round about, we are owed$$$ for helping other country's out of there predicament, then we owe others on loans, so if there was to be a call of loans the world maps would change over knight, or wars would be started.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Pick up a copy of the Military Officers Association magazine. There are banks with adds in it saying they've noticed US military officers are putting their money into foreign banks and are offering to give accounts to military officers hedging against the United States.

Colin Powell on National TV admitting live that he uses his military retirement paycheck to hire illegals to do work on his home instead of hiring Americans......

Appears our military has no intentions of standing up for their fellow countrymen. Colin Powell should be convicted of a Felony and lose his military retirement...but it will never happen.

We're all only little people in the grand scheme of things.

Veterans Affairs recently put up new forms on their website. Veterans can now get their VA Disability checks in foreign banks, in foreign currency. So much for the PaperWork Reduction Act having 1 form to fill out for Direct Deposit. They now have a different form for several different countries to get your VA disability deposited into.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Pervius because: add

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah this has been out since the Nov. 1st. I posted it in another thread about the FED debasing the dollar.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Part of the problem is debt as well. You can't create capital if you owe everything you make to someone else.

And who controls the vast majority of the US debt? If you said China you would be correct.

Heres a commercial that CAGW (Citizens against government waste) aired very recently

In the ad, a mature Chinese speaker tells a young Chinese audience that the US, with its policies to tax, spend, bail out private companies and underwrite health care is going the way of other great civilizations that have declined, including the Romans and the British.

It ends with the speaker saying of the US, “Of course, we owned most of their debt, and now they work for us.” The audience laughs.

Source: CNBC

edit on 1-11-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: correction to text

While the commercial is an overly dramatic way of telling everyone this, it's still a fact. This commercial is a projection of the things to come. The value of the dollar will soon be worth only the paper its printed on, which is nothing. Propaganda or not the undertones of this plug are all true.

China is getting ready to pull the rug out from underneath US credit.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It's actually a slick commercial, but thin on substance, in the sense that I feel that austerity measures would plunge the US into poverty and stagnation.

As to the US being a failed nation, I start feeling that yes, it's becoming one, and not because of "Govt. waste". Quite the opposite.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join