It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is goneeee!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
thank god! the united states is half saved

+12 more 
link   
And in six months the republicans will be the demons and the democrats will be the unsung heros. and the beat goes on.

link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

no man i am not ignoring what the past republicans have done

in fact the majority of those republicans have been fired.

much like the democrats just have been fired.

and i am not ignoring the arrogant eogtistical agenda of the democratic party.

this fight is far from over its just beginning and taking a new face that now has to be kept in check.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Well put. But when you slice half a head off, then you have 3 growing back total. Something like Medusa, that is America currently.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian...

Just to add, I do believe the Democrats deserved to lose after their inability to get the country moving with a filibuster proof majority in 2009, but anybody who celebrates a republican win as a great thing for America needs to stop and rethink their political agenda behind such a statement.

Don't know about you but I am celebrating the turn of events leading to the Democrats NOT being the majority party. That the Republicans happen to be the ones taking over... well, I'm on the fence about that. However, if they want to piggyback on my celebration, I don't mind. I'll be optimistic for the immediate future but I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.

I have an odd feeling that if the Rep's can't turn this slave boat around some states might be having some recall elections. Keep your eyes open there Independents and others... this is the earthquake and you must be prepared for the tsunami.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

no man i am not ignoring what the past republicans have done

Ah yes, and yet it is a great day for American that the Republicans win the majority right? So long as the Democrats lose, it's a great day for America. To me you seem to be ignoring the fact of the matter here.

in fact the majority of those republicans have been fired.

Nope, I still see many of the same Bush politicians around, with the addition of newer "small government" conservatives who don't appear to me to be much of a difference bunch.

this fight is far from over

What fight are you referring to might I ask?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

She is the worst of the worst...
................ I don't think there is a better example, of a rotten politician.

link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

Just to add, I do believe the Democrats deserved to lose after their inability to get the country moving with a filibuster proof majority in 2009, but anybody who celebrates a republican win as a great thing for America needs to stop and rethink their political agenda behind such a statement.

Don't know about you but I am celebrating the turn of events leading to the Democrats NOT being the majority party. That the Republicans happen to be the ones taking over... well, I'm on the fence about that. However, if they want to piggyback on my celebration, I don't mind. I'll be optimistic for the immediate future but I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.

I have an odd feeling that if the Rep's can't turn this slave boat around some states might be having some recall elections. Keep your eyes open there Independents and others... this is the earthquake and you must be prepared for the tsunami.

But what is the difference? They all get their coke from the same guy and they all do it with the double gold tooter.

It is all a facade. Gotta choose between 2 right? They are the same person brother.

Good luck

link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Because in place of the Democrats, we have the Republicans right? You would need be so far blinded by partisanship to ignore the actions of the Republicans in the previous administrion... but hey forgive and forget? Just like after Reagan tripled the debt? Or after Bush snr doubled the debt?

I don't agree with you often, SG, but I back this statement 100%.

I drove home from work tonight excited to watch some election results, and within a mile realized that I wasn't that excited to see a republican turnover. The only thing I had with a republican win was hope for change, and wow if that doesn't sound wrong again.

Breaks my heart, because that doesn't really leave me with much to look forward to!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As of this moment zero percent of the Polls have reported in the Pelosi race. You need a new source as much as I would like it to be true. The Polls don't close for a couple of hours in her district.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

But what is the difference? They all get their coke from the same guy and they all do it with the double gold tooter.

It is all a facade. Gotta choose between 2 right? They are the same person brother.

Good luck

I'll give you a star for having an opinion and pointing out the obvious, but I think I addressed that in my 2nd paragraph.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Just watched John Boehner's speech,

very very good. My "FIRE Nancy Pelosi" bumpersticker will be shown proudly!

link   
reply to post by neo96

It is indeed a beautiful day. I got tired of seeing that self-righteous witch's cynical smile whenever she steamrolled agenda through. She really thought she was the stuff. . . but not anymore...

The people have spoken!

link   

Don't know about you but I am celebrating the turn of events leading to the Democrats NOT being the majority party.

Exactly. Just as the other member here, you're willing to celebrate that you got rid of one established political beast, and replaced it with another. Yep.

I'll be optimistic for the immediate future but I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.

The Republicans have proven themselves to be an incompetent corrupted bunch time and time again, and yet you reserve the right to change your mind? How many times will it take before you wake the hell up?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

If I knew how to make that icon I would cheers you back. But I quit drinking long ago so .. something else perhaps.

But just to add I hate all political parties.

Have a nice evening

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

clarification as i said in the op speaker of the house man

pelosi is californias savior or problem depending on how they define it.

she was everyone elses problem as speaker of the house.

and now shes not a problem of ours

unless you live in california

pelosi won't lose her seat in california tho they just love her.

should have made that distinction my bad.

link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Because in place of the Democrats, we have the Republicans right? You would need be so far blinded by partisanship to ignore the actions of the Republicans in the previous administrion... but hey forgive and forget? Just like after Reagan tripled the debt? Or after Bush snr doubled the debt?

I don't agree with you often, SG, but I back this statement 100%.

I drove home from work tonight excited to watch some election results, and within a mile realized that I wasn't that excited to see a republican turnover. The only thing I had with a republican win was hope for change, and wow if that doesn't sound wrong again.

Breaks my heart, because that doesn't really leave me with much to look forward to!

God I know. Sounds familiar, right?

It is almost too funny, but so sad at the same time.

link   

How about now some actual negotiating must be done
To get legislation to pass now some actual cross party compromising must be done. Are you so sure that one party holding a all around majority is a good thing? Look at this as a check on the BS the Dems have done. They squandered their chance now it is time for the Dems to play defensive.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Just watched Boehner's speech, too. Were those tears of joy or tears of vengeance (if there is such a thing)? He was really choking back tears!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Hey now, though I appreciate your opinion, I get to pick and choose what I celebrate, not you.

I'd be even happier were there a 3rd option but for now the lesser of the two evils, is looking a lot better than maintaining the status quo.
edit on 11/2/2010 by abecedarian because: 'cause I can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join