It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoples names mentioned in your dreams? Who are they and why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenNum287119327

I've just joined here since im curious too, I got the same dream as you. She provided me her full name and I know it was a dream so i've asked her name and ask her to spell it out for me. She spelled her first name "Lessle" 100% sure of that since she confirmed on the dream, but the last name she provided sounds like "Nishmita" "Ni#a" "Nishimita". I don't know since she haven't spell it out and I was not given enough time to get it correctly even though i was on a hurry because I know it was a dream, after that my body froze and someone did grab me from my back like i can't move. I guess she haven't realized that time that it was a dream, since she laugh at me and told me, "why are you so in a hurry?". When I wake up i still remember the dream I rushed into my phone typing her name on a notepad so that I won't forget it. I searched in google, twitter, facebook and almost every social networking sites but no luck finding her. Until today it is still a mystery for me. If I was only given enough time to talk to her.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenNum287119327
Every so often, I meet people in my dreams who I have never (conciously) seen before.
Depending on the dream, I will often wake up and think 'why didn't i ask them for their name'.

Well, last night, I had a dream in which I found myself being driven around in a car by my Dad
(who died 20 odd years ago).
That in itself was odd, as i have only every had one other dream in which i remember him making an appearance.
This time, he mentioned someone's name while he was driving me around.
The name stuck, but anything else he was saying did not.
this was probably due to the fact that when he mentioned it,
he just pulled away from waiting at a busy intersection, turning right,
straight into the oncoming traffic, and, the wrong side of the road.
needless to say, I was freaked out, gripping the sides of the seat,
while the oncoming traffic were madly jumping the curb onto the grass verge to avoid the mad bugger.

I got to work today and did a quick search on the name and not much came up on google,
but the name he mentioned does appear to be a real persons name.

I have never heard of this person's name before (conciously),
and am posting this to see if anyone here on ATS have had people's names mentioned in their dreams.

I had thought of putting this into the forum dealing with paranormal and psyhic stuff in case it was
some dreamtime linkup/connection with another dreamer in the ether,
or this person is an ATS member (ATS is the only website that i read, post, and interact with the site members).

So, does anyone else here on ATS get names dropped in their dreams, or curse themselves in the morning for not asking for a name? Anyone called Marty Secula here?

thoughts?

names are one of the few things that don't mean anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Hi even I had a dream about this where the person is sending me gifts through his friends and he is interested in me and he wants to meet me but I didn't see him but as I don't know the person I am questioning them why should I accept this but they told his name and gave a glass key chain to me on which his name was engraved

After this dream I am able to remember the name and I am pretty much sure that was a real name

I was completely fascinated after this dream and wondering why did I got a dream like this

I hope to meet this person in reality

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hi. I am new here and I found ATS seems to be the only site I can post and ask questions regarding this topic. I have the same experience in which I dreamt about a mysterious man last night. In my dream, I am a nurse and he was my patient. What is weird is I checked his (patient information) and I remembered some details in it including his name and maybe age because I saw 58 in it so maybe it is his age but he looks younger than 58. In my dream, my friends (who are nurses and patients too) was teasing us both without me knowing the real reason. Turned out my friends told me he liked me but I refused since for me it is a forbidden love without me knowing why I said that. Then the dream shifted to someone (one of my friends again) announced the news that the guy died because of a battle/war occured (he is a soldier or a warrior). And then I was shocked and broke down and my chest hurts so much. because I cried silently in my dream. I knew I cried because I never get to confess my real feelings for him. And then I woke up crying and still my chest hurts. Until now. I don't know why. It's my first time dreaming about this and it's so weird and confusing for me. His name is Tivot Singh. I remember my friends calling his name and also seeing it on his information. When I woke up, I immediately searched in google but I have no luck finding his identity. I also found out that Singh is an indian name? It is also weird because I have a very normal day, the usual at work, didn't read anything of some sort related to what I have dreamt that's why I am so confused. If ever someone knew or can help me find infos about his identity (seems impossible) but I will still try asking, any help will be appreciated. Or maybe the man and his name has only some sort of meaning behind it? I don't know but still, thank you so much for reading.
edit on 6-6-2017 by taecg because: I added some details

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
usually I see my friends or relatives

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I woke up hearing some blokes name but I don't remember it, was ages ago. Makes me wonder what it meant now.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Dreaming styles vary. Perhaps take a look at the etymology of the name and reflect on that. Another option to try is asking your higher self for additional insight another evening before retiring for the night.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I don't know if you'll ever see this but I've woken up with names in my mind a few times. I looked up one guys name once but It came up with nothing.

I can't say what or if it means anything. Most dreams mean nothing at all, they're just things we store in our minds that later come back to us in dreams in order to create a story for absolutely no reason at all. An interesting topic nonetheless.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join