It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoples names mentioned in your dreams? Who are they and why.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Every so often, I meet people in my dreams who I have never (conciously) seen before.
Depending on the dream, I will often wake up and think 'why didn't i ask them for their name'.

Well, last night, I had a dream in which I found myself being driven around in a car by my Dad
(who died 20 odd years ago).
That in itself was odd, as i have only every had one other dream in which i remember him making an appearance.
This time, he mentioned someone's name while he was driving me around.
The name stuck, but anything else he was saying did not.
this was probably due to the fact that when he mentioned it,
he just pulled away from waiting at a busy intersection, turning right,
straight into the oncoming traffic, and, the wrong side of the road.
needless to say, I was freaked out, gripping the sides of the seat,
while the oncoming traffic were madly jumping the curb onto the grass verge to avoid the mad bugger.

I got to work today and did a quick search on the name and not much came up on google,
but the name he mentioned does appear to be a real persons name.

I have never heard of this person's name before (conciously),
and am posting this to see if anyone here on ATS have had people's names mentioned in their dreams.

I had thought of putting this into the forum dealing with paranormal and psyhic stuff in case it was
some dreamtime linkup/connection with another dreamer in the ether,
or this person is an ATS member (ATS is the only website that i read, post, and interact with the site members).

So, does anyone else here on ATS get names dropped in their dreams, or curse themselves in the morning for not asking for a name? Anyone called Marty Secula here?

thoughts?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
maybe its an anagram. ever tried mixing up the letters? this has happened to me before though it was a few years back and i don't remember the name or the connection i had made. perhaps instead this was a movie plot i had seen too.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That's what I was going to say as well. Check the anagram Generator
www.mbhs.edu...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Never though of that.
Will have to look at one of the anagram apps people here say to use.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jane_within

Thanks.
I am looking at the long list it has made now.

using the anagram generator mentioned above didn't show anything that 'clicks'.

using the name marti (which i initally wrote when i woke up), instead of marty
showed some weird stuff though:
AMERICA LUST
MALTA CRUISE
TRAUMA SLICE
MALICE RAT US
MIRACLE AT US
CLIMATE URSA
CIA TSAR MULE
CURTAIL AMES
MICA ALERT US

edit on 2-11-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: add results from anagram app

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
or maybe its just a dream. Our dreams come from our imaginations, and our imaginations is what comes up with these odd, sometimes outrageous claims. face it, without our imagination, ATS would be nothing. So perhaps this name is just a creation of your imagination running free. I have had many strange dreams, but i don't connect them with the paranormal or supernatural, i just live my live, not having to remember them and worry myself/waste my time pondering it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

This happened to me last week. I knew I dreamt of a name but when I woke up, I couldn't remember it at all and by now the dream itself has escaped from me.

As for the name you dreamt about, google 'martisecular' and see if you find it relative.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I did once have a dream where Albert Pike showed up and talked to me (long ago, before I had even heard of him). Told me to find the pond in the east. ... All I gotta say is there are a lot of ponds, so thanks guy haha.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
WOW that name rings some bell in my head... I'm at a loss for words as to why though. I have some pretty intense dreams, sometimes I dream of people in complete detail... Like i know their personality, their look, their voice and these aren't people I know in the real world. Sometimes I wake up and its almost as if I had lived a few years around these people i wake up and almost want to cry because they're gone... I know that sounds kind of silly but thats the emotional attachment.

Did you ever dream like this before? Or perhaps ever have a prophetic dream?, Meaning a dream that came true?

Like i said "wow" that name sounds fimiliar.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GalenMarek

never had a prophetic dream that came true before.
i usually have vivid dreams and enjoy most of them as you do. they have a fair bit of interaction in them and lots of people, but i always forget to get names.
about a year or two ago, i started writing them down each time i awoke from one, and that kinda helped increase the amount that i could recall from them.
i haven't been writting them down for a while as i thought the content wasn't worth it at the time, but am starting to write them down again.
the night before that was one with dinosaurs, but i woke myself up from that when a kid ran into the sea to play and then a woman and myself started to scream to him to get out as there where about 10-20 prehistoric croc swimming into the shallows towards him. odd thing was, the beach was next to a city and most of the beach had a 20-30ft fence around it.
ones like that, i wake up, turn the light on and get some water to hopefully get it out of my head. if i don't, and go back to sleep, they just start up again from where they leave off.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenNum287119327
Don Mariano Marti is a Secular Priest chosen by Pope Clement.
He lived from 1720 to 1792 and was a member of the Opus Dei.
Hope that helps (4 years later)
You're dreams are not imaginary they are a connection to other levels of consciousness and realities. We are only consciousness over serving itself in physical form and it is extremely likely your father was relaying a message for you.
This is a website I run
isoulscience.com...
it is everything about consciousness, spiritual awakening and shifting perspectives.
I am a clairvoyant and see many wonderful things occur all of the time

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I had a dream where I was in a restaurant eating lunch and was supposed to meet a person with a certain name.

The next day I get a message on Linkedin from a person who I have never met or seen with that same name asking to have lunch.

True.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yep. I've had those dreams in which I remember specific names - just recently I had a dream in which I was calling a "Dr. Mako" or "Macco" to relay a message from the Council of Ninety. Can't remember what the message was, but I never heard of any of those things and was perplexed where it came from.

Funny what the mind makes up... (or does it? Cue spooky music...LOL).

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Maybe he meant to say Zeta Reticuli? I can't say that I've had names mentioned before in my dreams. Interesting to see if you actually do come up with a meaning behind the name.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That's awesome! And funny too! Have you ever looked up numerology of 90? As well as what dreaming of a group of people or council means? You might be surprised how 90 relates to healing and since you phoned a doctor..... Cue in that spooky music again! reply to: EveStreet

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sensational!! You my dear are a see'er! Prophetic dreams are hints of your own clairvoyant abilities. Listen to your heart strengthen your intuition. When you feel that slight feeling come over you in waking life, for instance you meet someone and just know something intuitively pay attention, begin strengthening by giving it attention and soon you have the ability to pick up messages called clairvoyance.... I know this because I started the same way just never paid attention or brushed it off. Once I paid attention I was on my way to translating messages for people from passed on relatives
a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It happened to me.. Except no one mentions it to me it just appears to me in text..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I had similar dreams too but the only thing in my dreams is that the names are revealed to me in text for example once I had this dream where I saw my self in a place that appeared to be a really lovely hotel where I was posted as a security guard for a teenage girl and somehow in the dream I had a sense of responsibility towards her by making sure that she would be safe however I couldn't keep that up for long and I saw the girl being taken by a stranger who seemed kind of dangerous but for some reason in the dream it felt like the girl was willingly leaving with that person but wasn't very happy about doing so, and I happened to be watching this happen from a room that I was trapped in and when I was about to break free I noticed a portrait/painting of the girl I was guarding. That same painting had a name called Amance written on it at the lower right corner which somehow makes me believe that it's the name of the person who made that painting. I researched in my waking life and I found that Amance is a commune in France but to be honest I won't be much surprised if there was actually a person named Amance somewhere in this world.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I once had a dream in which my aunt told me a word "Natom" to me. It was a long time ago but I noticed the word even in my dream but for no reason. I forgot the other things happened in the dream but not the word. On yesterday I got a dream. in which my English teacher tells me a word "Mathes". I just want to know what they are. Then I searched Google with those words. I came up to know that there is a man named Reginald Mathes who has his home in road named Natomas in California. I am a Indian. I didn't gone to any other countries till now. But why I got the name and the address of a specific man is confusing till now. I don't know whether Reginald Mathes is even alive or not...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I had a dream in January last year about a man who lived at my old house. I had another dream about the same man this month. He was dressed in Victorian clothing — a black and white suit with a short top hat. He was young and had dark brown hair, but no facial hair.
In the first dream, I went to visit him when he was moving in. He had lots of antiques scattered around and also had three small rocking horses that were different animals. I was immediately drawn to the horse, to which I have the same in my house from my childhood. He told me it's name and it is the same name as mine.

In the second dream, I went to my old house again, but this time, other people were moving in. I could still see the man, but no one else could. He was slightly transparent, like how ghosts are traditionally portrayed. He walked up to the new owner, with his arm out stretched, as if to shake their hand.
'Hello, my name is Felix,' he said, as he walked. But he went straight through them and the wall. He did have a surname, but I couldn't remember it by the time I woke up.

I have been researching this man, but it is quite difficult to do, with only appearance and a first name to go on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join