It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Leaders: Sarah Palin Must Be Stopped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

You think Palin is a strong leader all while explaining she had to run from office because the horrible liberals were suing her? I believe I have stated this before but apparently it needs to be said again. How in the hell would you expect her to run an entire country then if some lawsuits by liberals can utterly destroy her?

I love watching the excuses for her failure. It is all other people's fault that she failed and says stupid things and yet, I am supposed to believe she is a strong leader? Yeah, that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Actually Sarah Palin has a lower approval rating in Alaska than even Obama.

Palin = 35%
Obama = 38%

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/1/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

well at least she says stuff without reading it...Obama comes off like more of a retard, when he is forced to talk without a teleprompter ....

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

So would you or anyone else.

I really don't get the teleprompter infatuation re:media and other pundits.

To answer your question in advance, no I didn't vote for him.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I think Sara has Learned what her Limitations are by now , and has recognized that her strenght as a Political Organizer is something that is best suited for her . A regular Dick Morris with Makeup there ..........

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that people also thought Hilary was going to win the nomination 2 years ago and there was many a thread here for at least two years before that with people having fits over the idea of her being elected president. Palin has gone through enough media ridicule and alienated enough people that she doesn't realistically stand a chance of winning the nomination.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

well at least she says stuff without reading it...Obama comes off like more of a retard, when he is forced to talk without a teleprompter ....

So Palin sounds like a genius?

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years."

What do newspapers and magazines do you read again? The answer sounded "retarded."

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.'

Making up words always sounds clever.

Sarah, what does the VP of the United States do, since you were up for the job?

"[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom."

She sounds so smart that she just makes up her own reality.

Sarah, quick, off the top of your head, can you share a personal annecdote to relate your disdain for Obamacare as horrible socialized medicine?

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

Ironic indeed you crazy genius.

"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out."

What department was that again?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Do you think it is only coincidence that Harry Reid's poll numbers have gone up in Nevada after huge Palin led rallies for his republican opposition candidate?

Thanks to Palin he may win reelection.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear democrats are secretly plotting to keep Palin at the front of the pack for the republicans.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Let's not forget too that she endorsed Joe Miller who is not on his way down the toilet as well as Christine O'Donnell who wishes she was doing as well as Miller. I think the next two years is only going to give Palin more than enough time to relegate herself to the fringes of reality tv.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I really dislike Sarah Palin and the Republican Party. I honestly feel that the GOP is trying to label Palin as a "Tea Party Member" just so people who are disgusted in the Republican Party will vote for her...

I watched Glenn Beck today and I havta say.... I'm COMPLETELY through with that guy... What a tool... All this time, he has been saying that he hates the right and the left... but today... He told people to vote Republican and to hold them accountable... HUH?! SERIOUS?! He also showed video of Obama supposedly being loudly booed by protestors, but the truth is, those people were booing the protestors.... He is a right-wing wolf in sheep's clothing... Dont completely trust him.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

That quote reminded me of this

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Thanks to Palin, many are likely to win re-election...
No wonder the GOP want her to shut-up.

Ah, the jinx they unleashed on themselves...
Serves them (as a party) right.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

psssh. top aids for OTHER potential 2012 primary candidates? hahahaa. well no sh#$ they want to "stop" palin.
hey, i also heard that top republican aids from potential 2012 primary candidates have banded together to "stop" president obama. they said something about him "not being the kind of leader we need as americans." I dont' know, its wierd. but i'm inclinded to believe them because they're anonymous and have 'top' in their title.

advisers to top potential 2012 Republican presidential candidates are united in their desire to stop Sarah Palin from winning the presidential nomination

no matter what you think of sarah palin. that's as much of this story as you need to read. these are rivals. ofcourse they want to "stop" her.
edit on 1-11-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

" no matter what you think of sarah palin. that's as much of this story as you need to read. these are rivals. ofcourse they want to "stop" her. "

This is True . The RNC has Already Groomed their " Golden Boy " Nit Romney for their Nonmination in 2012 .

Oh by the way , BARNEY FRANK DEFEATED Tonite ! ....daaaaaaa Fats Oll FFOLKS !

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Welcome to the light, my sibling.

We have been waiting for your arrival.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This whole "GOP Against Palin" story is totally fabricated. They will stop at nothing to bring her and any other conservatives down.

Don't buy into this nonsense that she's un-electable and only there to make sure Obama serves a second term. Sarah Palin is a major force to be reckoned with and has more American's pulling for her than the media is reporting. Once you filter out the BS that the MSM puts out there, it becomes more and more clear that they are deathly afraid of her and others like her and that probably includes you also.

But don't take my word for it....

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Come on everyone, there is no way Palin is the Republican candidate. She has committed political suicide more than once. We are very far off from the next Presidential campaign. Take a breath and wait to see what happens.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I don't know. Here's my prediction and I hope it's not true!! Run off between Jeb Bush and Palin. If that happens I'll revisit the 9mm option.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
When the choice of president has a pronounced economic impact on the country, we can consider that country to be a command economy, no longer subject to market forces but to the political will of a small group of powerful bureaucrats.

Palin in superior to the majority of GOP bureaucrats if her rhetoric is to be believed.

Of course, she is still a bureaucrat, and therefore feels some level of violence against the innocent public is justified.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If either became President, I would move to Canada and relinquish my United States Citizenship.

I came close to doing just that with George W. Bush Jr.

And please do not flame me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I love the idea of America, but the idea of America and what America has become are now two separate things.

Express your own opinons please without knocking someone elses.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join