It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Leaders: Sarah Palin Must Be Stopped

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

Thats technically a reality show, but not the type everyone will think of when people like you calls it one.

Let's disect your opening and closing here. You begin by admitting it is indeed a reality show. Thank you. Then you try and say it is not that kind of reality show? Whatever.

Now days if you say reality show you think of American Idol, Hells Kitchen, Jersy Shore and whatever else is out there.

Maybe you do. Sounds to me like you need to broaden your horizons. Those are far from the examples that spring to my mind when I think of reality shows and I am curious how you would feel you can claim to know what everyone thinks when I am pretty sure everyone includes myself.

This is more along the lines of what Oklahoma has had on the air for atleast 20 years. The show that OK has is called Is This a Great State or What.

It is right in line with much of the other REALITY programming on TLC.

This guy travels all over OK, like Palin will do in AK and check out the differant areas and people in that state that is interesting. To call it a reality show is a bit of a stretch, but it makes Palin look worse when those who don't like her uses the term.

See what I underlined there? According to you, it is both a reality show as well as a stretch to call it a reality show.

Come on Palinites. Just call a spade a spade and stop trying so hard to save her from herself that you need to just make up random statements to contradict yourselves. The only thing worse than watching Palin trip over her answers is watching her fans trip over themselves to defend any and everything involving her.

So you make me curious. If it is, as you say, a stretch to call it a reality show only used to try and tarnish her image - why would you call it a reality show in your first sentence?

Just kidding. I am not really curious. I see this is the kind of logical thought we have to look forward to for the next two years.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Who even cares about her reality show? Doesn't change the fact that she's stupid, always going where the money's best, and in her spare time she's' a TV-preacher. She's be the worst thing to happen for the US ever...the US would lose all credibility abroad in an instant.

To be honest, I never cared about anything so trivial until the ATS Right helped me understand. I now know how it is such a detestable act for someone acting as president to play TV whore. Obama is not fit to be president because he went on Leno, The Daily Show, and is going to have a spot on Mythbusters. Now I understand. Going on tv like that is low class and unbefitting of a president. I learned that from the TEA Party and Sarah Palin fans all over ATS. Now I care and I owe it all to them.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

You are right, its a reality show and I am so stupid to think that I could get that by you with.

I really wish I had your IQ.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
reply to post by Curiousisall

You are right, its a reality show and I am so stupid to think that I could get that by you with.

I really wish I had your IQ.

I have no idea what that is supposed to be. Honestly, sarcastically admitting I am right when you never even tried to prove me wrong? Odd. Anyway, considering you listed scripted shows with known actors as reality shows, I kind of wish you at least had my IQ as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wanna know why she has to be stopped?

Because even her own followers don't seem to really know what she stands for...they're like mindless zombies that follow slogans, totally disregarding logic and rationality.

Reporter: "What would it require for Sarah Palin to win?"
Palin supporter: "And atom bomb going of in the US would do it..."

ARE THEY SERIOUS?!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join