It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three colored UFOs-Orbs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I personally think these are too fluid to be kites flown by three different people.

It doesn't really look to be cgi as well. Actually a good piece of footage here.

Pred...

ETA: why also would people by flying LED kites on restricted space?
edit on 1-11-2010 by predator0187 because: Added more

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Let's take a close look at who exactly are the Cousins Brothers, who coincidentally put their tag at the end of this "UFO" video. They are identical twins from the state of Hawaii, Brent and Blake who have been making movies since they were young. Most famous for a Blair Witch style fake documentary about the lengendary Night Marchers in Hawaii (ghosts of old Hawaiian warriors) in 2001 for a measly $30,000, and then followed it up again Blair Witch style with a sequel with slightly higher budget and more cast members. They also created Rising Dead and the Slaughter Day franchise, one of which won an award. They are essentially 2 brothes who like making movies that scare people. This clip of the UFO's, or whatever they are, in Hawaii is anything but scary. My thoughts are that it is some sort of viral video put out in anticipation of another project of theirs. Attempting to use the internet to market as only the n\internet can.
The info about the brothers that i used here can be found by following this link.

Even their IMDB profiles are very limited towhat they have done
Blake's IMDB
Brent's IMDB

I will follow up with any additional info that I can.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Firstly, those actually do look like genuine UFOs. That much i will give them, the real deal, including how they *fly*. However, the footage reeks of a *hoax*, it's wholly just too pat, too good to be true for my tastes. You drive up to some gates in some secure area hop out camera in hand and wallop... UFOs..??

So I'd give it a
for the representation of what has been reported worldwide by 10s of thousands of people. I'll give it a
for being genuine footage of genuine UFOs...

I'd love to be proved wrong, I won't be holding my breath though.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

here is the link to a few of their projects

cousins brothers

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

But have you seen how cheesy their movies are?

If they have trouble reproducing real looking blood then what makes you think they can have cgi, or whatever it could be, to this degree where even people that can point it out have trouble.

I think that lends more credibility to it to know that they are low budget movie makers who have very good footage of UFO's. That doesn't have to be alien but they are actually true UFO's.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

here is the link to a few of their projects

cousins brothers

They are even famous here on ATS for the video on this page of a thread
ATS thread

I have seen how bad their films are and this one is not much better if at all. How many 'UFO' videos have you seen that show a copyright at the beginning by a Movie Production Company and then plug an upcoming DVD at the very end? Perhaps I'm wrong and these guys are simply making a compilation DVD of different UFO sightings around Hawaii, but I'm just not buying it, at least not from this vid or the others on their youtube channel
edit on 1-11-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Instinct tells me that is cgi.

Convenience, advertisement, previous work...

At least they didn't try to do another haitii hoax, and stuck to the confusing monotonous style of dot orbs.

Now if only the other dot orb night videos would have them flying in such a fluid and deliberate manner, we'd have something to go "Ahh it looks like a UFO!" but they don't.

A one off capture - known to be going to occur before hand - of 3 different coloured dots that do a pointless tango then disappear, in under a minute.

cgi...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't think it is CGI at all, just a simple lens-flare layer added on top of actual footage in Adobe Premiere.

I did a piece using this methodology back in the 90's:

YouTube

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ball lightning if anything if real.
Then the ship would be higher up in the sky.
The ball lightning colors are from the different gases.
Most likely electrically excited as one gas goes into a relaxed
state, non glowing, another can start up.

So thats the blinking cause a blinking effect can be seen
if the ship speeds off and comes back again.
Like they can go 300 miles per second and have instantaneous
velocity. Perhaps something observed in one of those Meier
videos of clam shell UFOs in daylight.

edit on 11/3/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
what was
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...
all about
there was nothing of importance at that page
just taking advantage of the long time illuminati trampling on out rights
with more and more useless stories

The Illuminati-controlled CIA started spreading alien-propaganda to hide the theft of Tesla technology and their true agenda, when people started reporting seeing these odd lights in the skies.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

This looks like something that I see every midnight in the sky. But its very stationary. It blinks the same colours as the one in the video. I'll try to take pics of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join