It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO NOW.... PLease in ILLINOIS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
whrn we were talking about why there are no enough good pics and i posted my teorie why tere are not, i just came into this nice viideo that contradicts myself you just take a look and evaluate

namaste peolple

real or fake please let me know your hipotesis

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

real or fake please let me know your hipotesis

Video is totally fake, Cousins Brothers production? Gimme a break braddah dats a joke ha-y-n....

edit on 10-10-2010 by game over man because: Watched the video

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ok so I think I may have an Idea why I had the following sightings.....

In a 9 day span I have witness (3) different sightings and I was fortunate to capture all 3 on video and pictures,
although I had help from a few on determining what i was seeing, I was aske to provided edvidence since supposly my media wasn't sufficent proof.

Anyhow as I been doing my own research, I found out today that just about 5 miles due south of where I reside is a facility named... ( FERMILAB) which is at the exact direction these objects / object was heading toward.

FERMILAB
FERMILAB MAIN PAGE
which
So in this facility is what is known to be Tevatron is a landmark particle accelerator, which is known to be the World's 2nd largest particle collider.

Well call me nuts but I highly believe there is some kind of connection between the sightings and the facility.
Are you serious? A freaking particle collider in my neck of the woods and no one even talks about it?

Someone, anybody with input please feel free to share.... My concern is if its not a secret craft are theses fools on verge in destroying us with these expierments.... what is MiniBooNE anyhow?

If these craft are from out of this world, do they assume US the Human Race is on verge of self destruction?????

ONLY Destiny holds the truth.....
edit on 10-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Fake huh?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
No sir, NOT Fake at All.... Sorry charlie but it's the real deal..... Now my attempt is to connect the dots.

reply to post by 2ndSEED

Additional ties to both FERMILAB, BATAVIA, IL and ST. Charles,IL - Some wanted research! Here you go....
Can we tie this info?

From Fermilab's own page : solving the world's energy crisis and UFO propulsion etc (Scroll down)

ATS Thread from 2008: Lab Looking For Visitors From Another Dimension

10-05-2006 - Strange deep red light very slowly tracing over rural St charles, IL

PROGRESS IN FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS AT FERMILAB: (09-25-2006)

Illinois - UFO Flyby (FERMILAB) scroll down please 05-08-2008

UFO CRASH OVER BATAVIA> Occurred : 6/26/2010

40 miles NW of Chicago in St. Charles Illinois UFO Sighting

Reported: 1/1/2007 9:01:42 PM 21:01
edit on 11-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: adding more infomation

Now am I not just seeing things I herd wierd sounds and to add to the mix there is a new post here on ATS that may tie things together....

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread622380/pg1]-----> "What's happening at Fermilab is earth shattering!"

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Hi 2nd seed,

Just got back from vacation in the U.P. Been keeping an eye on the sky. Nothing unusual. I see your pictures and where they're located. I don't know what to think. I believe you are seeing something. I'm not sure what it is. I have talked to people up here and they seem to think what your seeing are normal for that area. But since I can't see it, I have to be careful. Anyway I don't have anyone in that area that can say what your seeing is legit. So I still keeping my eyes to the sky for ya.

Good luck and God bless.

We caught LOTS O FISH. We are CPR all the way!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Definetly an airhogs gyro-LED-copter baloon.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join