It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with a Succubus?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm relatively new here, so I'll tread lightly. What I am about to divulge has never been told to a single person. It was not until I discovered this forum that I thought this might be the place to get some answers.

As this is of a sexual nature, the admins are free to delete if this crosses the line of board decorum. I'll try to be as tactful as possible in my quest for answers.

About five years ago, I experienced what I thought was a dream. In it, I was on my back and a female "form" was having sex with me. This was not your ordinary sex dream. Mere words can't describe how real it was, and how real it felt. In short, it was fantastic - the best sex of my life, complete with orgasm. How do I say this tactfully - when I awoke, there was no "evidence" of an orgasm.

Now I have heard of succubus. Is this what I experienced, or was it just a very vivid dream? Nothing even close has happened to me before, or since, this event.

Thoughts are appreciated.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oi, this is some strange stuff here.

Dreams often can seem more like reality than reality itself. I have often fallen asleep and not even realized what I was dreaming was not real. I was in complete control, I could feel, smell, hear; but that does not make it truly real.

Another hypothesis *and don't think me crazy for this*, is that you were raped in your sleep. Do you think it's possible?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Interesting. I think it was just a very vivid dream. Maybe even bordering on being lucidity. I don't believe you had sex with a demon though. What you experienced though is probably the reason Succubus/Incubus found it's way into folklore. It's so easy to associate the dream-world with the spiritual.

[edit on 6/28/2004 by Rev_Godslapper]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have read about this before, as a matter of fact, it happened to woman who lives in the same area I live...San Diego. I think it was many years ago but I am sure you can look on google and find some info on what her experience was and compare. OH and as I am writing this I remember they made a movie about it,I think it was called "The Entity" Barbara Hershey plays the woman who has this encounter (which she has had many times). The Incubus and succubus are demons.

I realize in your case that this wasn't unpleasant but many people have come forth and said that the experience was bad.

paranormal.about.com...

www.marciajedd.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
you lucky ***

wierd, i wish it would happen to me tho

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have always believed that an incubus and a succubus are the same animal. They just appear in whatever form is needed at the time. I think that they use your "Orgasm"... screw with it in whatever way they screw with things, and then find a female to implant it in. But hey, what do I know?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Someone else posted and I concur .... read 'The Entity'. Sex demons are real and attack both men and women.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
[joke]maybe it was an encounter with an INCUBUS instead
[/joke]

"According to the view of most medieval theologians, incubi outnumbered succubi by nine to one, but the ladies made up in menace for what they lacked in numbers by being alluring and persuasive, using their considerable charms to seduce men and lead them to eternal damnation."

source

either way, if this is the case you're doomed

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Naaa.......I think its just Sleep Paralysis...but it will scare the hell outta ya anyway

www.trionica.com...

You always think you are awake during an episode and you are paralysed.
alien encounters/incubus succumbus attacks-- SP acounts for MOST if not all--Thats an opinion.
But from personal experiences-- I ve had attacks ranging from violent convulsions to abduction.--Neither actually happened, it is only my perception of what happened. Pesky SP.
I kinda enjoy it now because you can get into some real wild stuff when you learn to "play" with this state of awareness.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'd say most likely lucid dreaming.

Or...theres always the oh so strange......remembering things that never happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with really cool dream, maybe lucid.

But, being the person I am, I'll throw out a weirder idea too:

Maybe, and not a very likely maybe, you were astral-projecting into another dimension and someone there found you to her liking, and so it went.

I mean I'd believe that more than a demon attacked you and fed off of your sexual energy, I've encountered some things that people would call demons (psychic vampires, anti-aurals and the such) and never have I heard of this. Not to say it's not what happend but if it did, it's very rare and you are one interesting individual.

Blessed Be
~Astral

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
OK I know this sounds odd but it could clear up a few things in my head or could open some new doors. Are you a man or a woman, Kerellen? I know thats weird, but you never know, it could be even stranger.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Incubi and Succubi were old explanations for wet dreams.

It was a dream. A #ing awesome dream, though

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
INCUBUS - A spirit or demon thought in medieval times to lie on sleeping persons, especially women, with whom it sought sexual intercourse.

SUCCUBUS - In folklore, a female demon thought to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men.

Above definitions came from Webster's Dictionary.

INCUBI - Demonic sexual attacks on females; may be caused by sexual sins, witchcraft spells, curses of lust, inherited curses, can attack children

SUCCUBI - demonic sexual attacks on males, may be caused by the same as Incubi above

Forget medieval times and folklore, these demons are for real! The demons have sex with both men and women as the person sleeps, AND YOU KNOW IT. It's not a dream, and it is not your imagination.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Whaaaa!
A succubus... Now that`s a (hums) HOT spiritual encounter with da ladies! Unfortunately, that never happened to me... perhaps they don't find me sexy enough?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Scat, I am a man. I guess I was around 33-34 when this happened. All men (and I would assume women, too) have sex dreams, Some more realistic and lucid than others, but this was something else.

Just one of those unexplained things, I guess.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"..Forget medieval times and folklore, these demons are for real! The demons have sex with both men and women as the person sleeps, AND YOU KNOW IT. It's not a dream, and it is not your imagination. .."
--Cocco

Then why dont they do it when you are awake? Does a demon needs you to be "vunerable" to attack? I want evidence of demons before I believe.

However there is evidence of sleep disturbances which causes hallucinations. Some are acute cases--happening once or twice in a persons life, due to a brief pattern change in lifestyle. Some are chronic, signifying a sleep disorder.

I believe it is Sleep Paralysis which happens when you are JUST waking or JUST falling asleep and you are strangely aware of your REM state.
The "heaviness" of the chest cavity causes further hallucination. The heavy feeling is cause by paralyzed muscles..the consciousness interperets and presents it as an "attack" of some sort.

expage.com...

My opinion based on scientific fact..I have been to a professional for this type of sleep disorder.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry...I copied that from a website and forgot to post the link!!

Not my opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
A friend of mine claims that he dates a succubus, if that's any help

I was of the impression that the succubus essentially ate men's souls, not did the nasty with them in their sleep.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I had an experience once while I was sleeping. I suddenly felt someone kissing me in a intensely sensual way.... like it was for *real*! I forced myself to open my eyes to see who the heck it was and saw a completely ghostly white naked young guy with black hair who was lying on top of me on his *back* (by the time I peeked) with his head on my chest tilted backwards looking at me! I closed my eyes again (in that blink blink... did I just see that? kind of way) and when I opened them again he had flipped over and was resting his chin on his hands/arms across my chest looking at me... and I closed my eyes again and by the time I looked for a third time - he was 'gone'. Creeeeep-O-la!

Then another time (a couple of years later) I was snoozin' away and suddenly *felt* something very heavy pinning me down to the bed. I kind of 'came to' and became 'aware' of a huge black form - almost 'cloudy'/misty - in the general shape of a man (?) and a red laser light like beam was coming out of this form from the area where his *manhood* should have been and the bloody thing was trying to penetrate me in the 'back door' (if u know what I mean) and I took my right arm and kept flailing at 'it' trying to get him off of me! YUCK! It was very freaky and scary... another one of those - boy this sure seems and feels REAL!

But... those are my only two similar experiences - and I don't want any more!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join