It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with a Succubus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Dream, in my personal experience can effect you physically when you wake up, such as falling, then waking up in pain.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karellen
Is this what I experienced, or was it just a very vivid dream?

Just a vivid dream, from my point of view, succubus is just a fiction of medieval church; however they may have more ancient origins, I don't know, haven’t studied demonology. Anyway, it's just a wrong interpretation of spiritual world.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I have heared the same experience from one of mine friend. ihave tried a lot to suffer from it but i could not succeed. i wish to have the same experience.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I was seduced by a succubus and in the morning I had scars all over my chest

at the age of 15 I was sleeping one night and woke up to find I was floating
above my bed slowly i was transported while floating and ended up on the
floor beside some comfortable pillows the succubus then had sex with me
repeatedly until i couldn`t move anymore. upon completion i was kissed and
sent back to my bed. this went on for a while though the first times ended up
with me having scars on my body. I don`t care what any body says I know
for a fact that succubus are real.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Karellen

Sounds like you got a visit from the Funky Fairy. She isn't a succubus in my opinion but maybe technichally she is, anyway there's ok succubi and bad ones, and I'd say the bad ones are the ones that drain your energy in real life, not in dreams. Incubus are the dream demons, I've had vivid dreams before where I could almost swear I was watching a play complete with a set and actors in the dream, being performed in real time by some type of entity 'incubus', these are usually nightmarish, but maybe it was just symbolic, anyway the dream world is a place higher dimensional beings can communicate with us in rare instances perhaps this was one time, I would say most other dreams have little meaning.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Intresting,

If you would like to share your experiences on a more succubus/incubus related forum then please visit *snip*

Its free and we also have a chatroom :p

====
Mod Edit: No advertising other sites similar to ATS, please

[edit on 2/1/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Actually, it may have been a Succubus, because I've had the same sexual experiences I've had them since I was 16, I am now 21, I've also had encounters with Lilith herself. "Why are you not dead then"? You may ask, but I am a Satanist, one of the many children of Satan. It is said by ancients that the children of demons and devils are born differently then regular people, I myself was born not natural, premature and through a C-section, in fact if I was born many years ealier I could have been killed as I support all said things of a demon child, I was born premature, unnatural, left handed and epileptic.
People shouldn't believe everything they see and hear, but the should put it in consideration, do the research then find the answer.

Because demons are real whether you believe in them or not, infact you shouldn't fear them cause they aren't evil. A succubus is said by christians "a female mare demon who rapes men in their sleep to steal their soul" What a Succubus does is sleep with men while they sleep, but it's not to steal the soul, Succubi will sleep with men that remind them of someone they loved when they lived on Earth, the who thing that they want to steal your soul for Satan is christianity doing the things it does best scar people and control them.
Cause the "Christian" legend says that they come to men that masterbated before sleep, prefurably freshly clensed men too, so it's just one of the things to make you fear the "conciquences of masterbation", because christianity only wants Obediant and frightened followers.
by:
Rev. Damian Forcas
of the Theistic Church of Satan

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have had similar experience with what I guess is an incubus.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
okay me and my best friend grew up together, liked the same music, both semi ambidextrous, we even got a three piece band together. even though me and him don't see eye to eye on everything, we got along until he met this girl through a friend. after a while he got real short tempered, we couldn't go anywhere without her calling him and texting him every five minutes. whenever he did answer her back he got even more short tempered, he could not stay focused long enough for practice, and the last time i saw him he just wasn't himself. it wasn't his appearance really but he was just real clingy to his new girlfriend. he even seemed more timid. i have never had an encounter with a succubus nor have i had dreams relating to one but this did make me want to do more research on demonology. does anybody know of any books available?
edit on 15-3-2011 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I regret to say that I've done my fair share of looking into this subject and the many drastically varying opinions and outlooks. I've learned firsthand that they are real. Succubi target men and supposedly once they've consumed what it is they've come for, they transition into Incubi in order to spread the seed to women that they fancy. The encounters do not have to take place when you are sleeping, or even at home for that matter. The encounters in your dreams though are by far the most intense as they have full reign over all that occurs in this realm. Here they can give you pleasure that no amount of average sex can compare to. People like to compare the difference as that of a sparkler to a rocket shooting into outer space. The tell-tale sign that you have a genuine succubus as opposed to a sexually perverse spirit (which do occasionally come along) is arousal in 'literally' an instant.

I am no expert on the matter by far though, and these are just some things that I have gathered while searching the net a bit. It sounds to me OP, that you had a genuine one night stand with the other side

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It could have been a vivid sex dream. But did you ever experience the symptoms of a missing your soul? I hear that's what happens in succubus encounters like this. you end up without a soul in most cases. At least that's what I have seen on t.v. documentaries based on this subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There are some real naughty spirits out there I must say.

Very realistic indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The biggest problem with this topic is identifying exactly what a Succubus is.

I believe there are a vast majority of spirit types in general. For some their very existence is extremely positive, the typical Angel or Guide. Others on the opposite side can be very negative but it seems most are somewhere in between.

Spirits which involve sex and/or intimacy are no exception.

Yes there are some very negative spirits which are known as the typical demon. They can affect our lives and the world we live in for their entertainment and cause a general downward spiral. They can have many talents for their destructive trade. They can affect us emotionally; suggest depression, cause things to go wrong and some use sex as one of their methods against us. Their interest is not the sex itself but the multitude of negative effects of rape as it affects us. I believe it is rare for a stereotypical demon to use rape as a weapon.

I also believe that some of our interests here are retained as we pass over to "There". A spouse may visit their loved one in this way however this is rare.

My theory about the vast majority of these evolve about the Tulpa and a premise that energy doesn't simply vanish into nothingness, either it retains a current status or changes into a different form.

Consider these things;
Many of us have visited couples who have grown to hate and loathe each other, quick to attack; they coexist in a bubble of underlying animosity. Although their home seems worse than hell they remain together for their own reasons.
Their home is a very uncomfortable place to visit even if they're not currently fighting and if you stop by (Ring the bell etc) and nobody is there you can still feel it. The atmosphere of the home remains even if they are not presently there.

Opposite is true regarding a warm, positive home full of people who genuinely love and care for each other. The feeling of love can be contagious whether the occupants are there or not. Their positive energy remains.

Now consider this fictitious example of a Pagan or Druid in the year 200BC (Or any year in which everything unknown was considered spiritual will do).

This person picks up a shiny beautiful stone in the shape of a female. It ends up in the hands of the regional religious authority that "Blesses it" and declares it a god of fertility.
Tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people project their collective energy toward this religious artifact over several decades. Perhaps even sacrifices are done in the name of it with focused energy of an unmentionable nature.

A tulpa develops from this concentrated energy. Eventually this thought energy flowing from the people end but the tulpa energy remains. Now alone it seeks someone to reciprocates the only thing it has ever known, the thoughts which created it.

Centuries later it chooses someone it believes will be receptive to him/her but this person is naturally confused about what is happening and consults their own religious leader. This religious leader erroneously condemns the spirit borne from non negative thoughts as an evil demon of Satan and fabricates outrageous stories such as draining life, celestial pregnancies etc.
Malleus Maleficarum (1486) is an excellent example of such text. Surprisingly parts of it are still repeated as being factual and legend today. I've studied Malleus and it's the reference to them draining life, stealing sperm etc. If you believe Malleus is correct I have other ridiculous and outrageous claims within it.

I've been constantly involved with one of these beings since around 1979. The Tulpa is my best theory of what has happened to me.

I believe tulpas very existence is for one certain purpose and no other, they retain the original thought forms which created them. A tulpa of love and fertility as in my account may be full of knowledge pertaining to the same subject but may not be aware of much of anything else. They may not know where they came from, how they got there etc and unaware of any "Knowledge of the ages" (So to speak). However they are extremely intelligent, able to plot and plan within our world to obtain what they seek but limited within the scope of their specific existence.

I believe tulpas are only a tiny fraction of reported paranormal interaction because of this single mode of existence. For example it won't show up to comfort a person as their Aunt Milly moments after she's passed and never seen again. It won't just stomp around and make noise because it intelligently seeks more of what created it.

I don't believe tulpas are always necessarily positive. There's plenty of negative energy around to form something opposite which is hateful. I would not want something with such a hateful reason of existence bothering me. The traditional destructive "demon".

This is not about night terrors, sleep disorders or imagination.
Although dreams are not excluded, the primary interaction is while wide awake. Many spirits of this type are able to prove their existence by interacting in general paranormal ways with others as in my case. This is a link to my personal account.

I've discussed this on a personal level with many dozens of people who actually experience them, some even here at ATS. I've discussed this topic as a guest speaker on the Paraquest Radio Network. I'm part of a larger discussion based on experiences. I'll say for most cases they are a welcome part of a person's life and many of them adapt one to another in the most beautiful marital type relationship otherwise unavailable. I'll also say some people do have problems. Some are very big problems. This type of relationship is obviously not for everyone. It's probably not as you assume it is.

So what is a "Succubus" or an "Incubus" other than a vast coverage blanket statement? Why don't we hear more detailed accounts about them? Think about it. If you found yourself involved there wouldn't be any person you could talk to without sounding certifiably insane. You do research on the web and only find scary myth which does not seem to have any resemblance to your experiences.

If a person's life is generally going well, they are usually happy and contented with a positive outlook, hopeful, not overly chaotic with a spiritual lover then I would not be alarmed. I would be even less alarmed if the relationship was going on for years or decades without any real problems.

Opposite- If a person is depressed, generally unhappy, discontented, life is chaotic and hopeless and isolated with "Something" having sex with them then they need to seek both psychological and spiritual help.

I'm here at ATS primarily to find the secretive people and offer reasonable conversation. Knowledge is power and the only information free from scary religious dogma is obtained through personal experience, and this knowledge is necessary to make an assessment of our own situations.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I personally have had encounters with these kinds of "creatures". (That is my chosen classification for these "entities" as I believe them to be simply another natural inhabitant of this Earth.) I've found they are usually harmless beings only satisfying their primal needs which are very much similar to ours. As I've stated above I believe they are one of many species of this Earth forgotten or shunned by modern humanity (for religious reasons of which I will not bore you with). From what I understand the males of the species (Incubus) are sterile, which for the species to survive requires the females to seek out fertile human males to impregnate them. They (by experience with about 3 of this "race") are peaceful only taking what they require to survive, and leaving us with only a memory of a strange but mostly delightful sexual experience. I hope I've been at least somewhat helpful or at least quelled any worry you may have had.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
strange enough they disappear after a reverse playing of "surfin' bird" by the trashmen

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If felt this as well not too long ago and i must say your description sounds just like mine, i also have felt sleep paralysis and it is very different. Sleep paralysis is like you dont move, not even your head but the feeling i think we both felt is something different, like someone is there and you hear them not only in your head but in actuality or atleast i did. Please id like to hear more if its happen again,

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i usually have succubus related dreams only during extremes of hot and cold weather. mostly july through august. that's the only thing recurring about these dreams same succubus, different scenarios the dreams are usually very vivid, intense, and i usually have better random luck.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I actually have the Entity. I'll tell you the truth. I still to this day believe that it was the spirit of the woman's husband that was doing that. I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join