It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton pledges U.S. will help end sexual slavery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
USA Today

SIEM REAP, Cambodia (AP) — Pledging to do more to help end the scourge of sexual slavery, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton visited a rescue and rehabilitation center for child prostitutes in northern Cambodia on Sunday.

Before touring the famed 12th century Angkor Wat temple complex, Clinton met with a group of about 50 victims of human trafficking at the U.S.-funded facility in Siem Reap and promised them continued American support.

Hillary Clinton calls it what it is ... sexual slavery. In Cambodia she met with those children who have been rescued and pledged support to help end the barbaric practice. It's a drop in the bucket, but at least it's something. I'm glad to see this. The UN should take note. (not that they will .. there isn't any $$ in it for them :shk: )

I'm wondering if this is part of her being Secretary of State or if it's part of her doing her own thing because 2012 is coming and the dems are talking about not backing Obama, but instead backing her.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hey Flyersfan!

I posted this yesterday morning, here.

I do share your position that something is really fishy about it!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Dammit! I just got my mail order bride from Tajihkistan last week.
No Hillary, you can't have her. Go get your own or borrow one of Bill's.

On the serious side, just WTH is she going to be able to do about it?
This is just another PR "We're so concerned with Humanity" stunt.
The Clinton record tells me they don't care about anyone but the rich.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What ata said.

Does anyone else get the feeling that just by what is stated here, that global government has already been installed?

I mean, we always get this type rhetoric from US government officials.

Tell me, what exactly are we doing in these other countries? What authority do we have over there?

Hmmm? How bout worrying about our country and keep our idiot representatives out of other country's affairs?

This is the kind of thing that really frustrates me. Yes, if you want to help, go help yourself. Our government interference in other countries is exactly what the Dems have "supposedly" been saying about Bush. But now, oh we are going to save the world.

Idiocy!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It could all be on the up and up .. helpful Hillary. OR .. it could have something to do with this ...

ATS thread - Dems might replace Obama as candidate in 2012

Looks like she's their #1 pick due to Obama buyers remorse.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
What ata said.

Does anyone else get the feeling that just by what is stated here, that global government has already been installed?

I mean, we always get this type rhetoric from US government officials.

Tell me, what exactly are we doing in these other countries? What authority do we have over there?

Hmmm? How bout worrying about our country and keep our idiot representatives out of other country's affairs?

This is the kind of thing that really frustrates me. Yes, if you want to help, go help yourself. Our government interference in other countries is exactly what the Dems have "supposedly" been saying about Bush. But now, oh we are going to save the world.

Idiocy!

Diversion tactic? Starting her fight for the Presidency?

Yes, I also believe they believe the World Gov is now in place.

ps. Perhaps Bill and George can help her unearth some of these sex traffickers. Or the head of B'nai Brith, or Netanyahu, or Blair and Brown. Hillary, if you;re reading this, I can give you some leads to follow. The Pope can too.
edit on 1-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yes, I also believe they believe the World Gov is now in place.

Yeah, and we had Billy boy trotting the globe with his Clinton Global Iniatitive

We have to stop these people. They are destroying the country on purpose.

As for the purveyors of this vileness, they ought to be staked to a red anthill.

I know of the references you speak.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
News Max

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton joked Tuesday that President Barack Obama may be jealous of her for being out of the country for hotly contested congressional midterm elections that are expected to see Republicans make big gains.

Ooooooh the things that slip out!

Obama doesnt' want to see the democratic bloodbath he and Pelosi created.
Run away run away run away
Was Hillary just being candid, or did she have some other motive for letting this 'slip'?
IMHO - everything Hillary does is well calculated.

new topics

top topics

join