It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemeni Parcel Bomb Suspect 'Is Innocent'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yemeni Parcel Bomb Suspect 'Is Innocent'

news.sky.com

A Yemeni woman arrested on suspicion of posting parcel bombs to America is innocent and was tricked,her legal team have told Sky News.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well you no what,this does not surprise me just one little bit..They say this is a woman with"Good Morals" who has shown "no criminal side up to now".
I surely hope that this is not an innocent person that is being set up to take the blame for this BS!!
If true this proves that the PTB will use anybody to get there way with humanity!

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Good morals eh? I wonder if she was doing some whistleblowing....
Whole situation seems fishier than the factory down the road. And it is a fish factory....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No doubt about it...Good analogy!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

part of the hunt for a number of suspects believed to have used forged documents and ID cards that played a role in the plot.

The part above from the article is odd. more forged documents. where have they shown up before?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
These false flags are getting sloppier and sloppier I see. I mean after all, 911 had more holes in it than a sponge

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
These false flags are getting sloppier and sloppier I see. I mean after all, 911 had more holes in it than a sponge

Yep but most people fall for the immediate feelings they have and do not analyse the event for what it was, or do not want too.

I bet american news media really pushed this yesterday.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Her legal team says that she is innocent? That’s really unusual.

I too hope that she isn’t being set up and is found innocent if that is the case, but there isn’t enough info available yet. What we do know is that if this was a set-up then it’s a really poor one.

Also, that link has changed quite a lot since the first time that I looked at it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Of course her "legal team" says that she is innocent. Its their job to defend her and either get her off the hook or the least time in jail. Any idiot realizes that. To "read into" her legal team's statement then misrepresent it as some type of conspiracy is stupid....Nothing here folks but legal wrangling. Moving on now.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Her lawyer stated that she was a victim of identity theft. If that is true it's a strong argument that Al-Kaida is not responsible for this assassination attempts but rather the Mossad or any other powerful secret agency. The Mossad is known for stealing the identity of people and for his many assinations.

I don't think that such a thing would be a easy task for the Al-Kaida.

(not sure if this identity theft info can be found in the above Sky News article. I read it in an German Spiegel article)

Nach Angaben der jemenitischen Regierung hatte eine bei einer der Bomben gefundene SIM-Karte für Mobiltelefone die US-Ermittler auf die Spur der jungen Frau geführt. Dagegen hatte ihr Anwalt die Ansicht vertreten, dass die junge Frau Opfer eines Identitätsdiebstahls war....

edit on 31-10-2010 by Fenrin because: added source

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

They know after 911 that they dont realy have to put the effort in any more because they will get away with it anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This question popped into my mind as soon as I heard they made an arrest in this case:

If someone wanted to post something they easily could use someone elses name/adress.

So who would be not only stupid enough to mail a BOMB but also stupid enough to write their own names and adress? That is how the arrests were so quick right? Wrong?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
But surely giving the name and address would only be an issue if the bomb FAILED to go off right ?
From what the experts are saying-if it HAD detonated there would not have been much by way of evidence to reconcile the sender of the parcel since there would be nothing left of it....or any of the other parcels either !

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

sorry i'm not buying it

red flag number one engineering student and she was duped? hello nope thats a lie

the engineering student has the knowledge to rework a printer cartridge

the engineering student would know how to easily make petn hell its in the anarchists cook book and easliy downloaded from then internet.

yemen is lying and they are lying bigtime
edit on 31-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

sorry i'm not buying it

red flag number one engineering student and she was duped? hello nope thats a lie

the engineering student has the knowledge to rework a printer cartridge

the engineering student would know how to easily make petn hell its in the anarchists cook book and easliy downloaded from then internet.

yemen is lying and they are lying bigtime
edit on 31-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Latest news is that they were released. their IDs and papers were faked.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

what better way to cast off suspicion that to have someone else "fake" her documents.

the fact she is an engineer student has the knowledge capable of buliding that ied is why i will not yield

my thoughts on the subject.

that woman is not so innocent not by a long shot.

new topics

top topics

join