It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man walked on the moon... NOT.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulgogi
When did I refute "the findings of scientific facts"? All I am saying is that they have absolutely no proof at all. They have no direct evidences, all they have are "circumstantial evidences" for a lack of better word.

What? My guess that we are entertaining a drunken person who is just trolling at this point. What about the conclusive anomalies we have found? I guess you are a newbie to such threads:

The Tower:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bde4c604a4f.jpg[/atsimg]

The Derelict Ships:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26591964428b.jpg[/atsimg]

What is your conclusive evidence that we have achieved such feats? Japan is usually 3 years above us in terms of technology.

Cheers..

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

When did I refute "the findings of scientific facts"? All I am saying is that they have absolutely no proof at all. They have no direct evidences, all they have are "circumstantial evidences" for a lack of better word.

Please provide any evidence of your findings. This is all we ask for.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

OK...

Let's set aside all the photographs, films, the moon rocks they brought back, the launch that hundreds of millions around the globe watched live on TV, The landings and planting of the flag, the mirrors and all the other scientific apparatuses that were left behind. The Soviets knowing the US had landed on the moon and congratulated the Astronauts and the US on a job well done, the return splashdown. And fairly recently published Japanese lunar orbital photos of the landing sites.

All of that was supposedly to hide American rocket and missile development?

By the way the military's rocket and missile technological ability was already decades ahead of the public's awareness.

I see your point.

NOT

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

OK...

Let's set aside all the photographs, films, the moon rocks they brought back, the launch that hundreds of millions around the globe watched live on TV, The landings and planting of the flag, the mirrors and all the other scientific apparatuses that were left behind. The Soviets knowing the US had landed on the moon and congratulated the Astronauts and the US on a job well done, the return splashdown. And fairly recently published Japanese lunar orbital photos of the landing sites.

By the way the military's rocket and missile technological ability was already decades ahead of the public's awareness.

I see your point.

NOT

To the OP. Where is your inclucusive proof that you can say that humans never ever landed on the Moon (Luna)! The initial pictures you provided does not support your arguement.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Kratos40 because: This is towards to the OP.

edit on 31-10-2010 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

Hmm... So I guess this Pic. of Apollo 11 is Fake too ? ..............NOT .

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Judging from the reactions, I don't think anyone here has taken pictures with a Hasselblad before.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

OK...

I see your point.

NOT

If a mule cart can take you to the same destination in a few weeks, I can assume that a petroleum based engine can take you further out in less the time.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And here a heap of photos of the various lunar landers. All of which are still there, even though they never went there.

www.nasa.gov...

Not like you care anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

Sticking to your one-liners, 'eh?

Do you have any intent at all to discuss the information presented to you by those who disagree with your premise? You did come here to discuss your theory, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
And how do you know they are real genuine pictures? Should you believe everything we tell you?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

And how do you know they are real genuine pictures? Should you believe everything we tell you?

Evidently not, I don't believe anything you tell me.
For the simple reason you have not even given any substance to your claims.
edit on 31-10-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
From Moon landing conspiracy theories, Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ff0816b0e42.jpg[/atsimg]
Apollo 11 landing site - "There the lunar module sits, parked just where it landed 40 years ago, as if it still really were 40 years ago and all the time since merely imaginary." –The New York Times

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e8a183d7970.jpg[/atsimg]
A later LRO photo of the Apollo 14 landing site.

The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) launched their SELENE lunar orbiter on September 14, 2007 (JST) from Tanegashima Space Center. SELENE orbited the Moon at about 100 kilometres (62 mi) altitude. In May 2008 JAXA reported detecting the "halo" generated by the Apollo 15 lunar module engine exhaust from a Terrain Camera image.
On July 17, 2009 NASA released low-resolution engineering test photographs of the Apollo 11, Apollo 14, Apollo 15, Apollo 16 and Apollo 17 landing sites that have been imaged by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter as part of the process of starting its primary mission.

OP, would the USSR have Raised Hell and Told The World We Are Lier's and Fakers and Cheaters?
You Bet Your Arse They Would Have,,, we made it to the Moon and my 89 year old father worked on Project Mercury, Project Gemini, and Apollo. We went to the moon and brought back over 800 lbs of rocks.

Please show me your evidence we didn't go. I'm not demanding, I'm asking.
You started this thread, you need to backup your accusations.
edit on 31-10-2010 by guohua because: Spell check

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Judging from the reactions, I don't think anyone here has taken pictures with a Hasselblad before.

Oh really?! Just do a search on ATS and you will find entries from experts concerning the Hasselblad video. Please do your research before you post such an inflammatory post.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Capricorn One , Houston , do you Read ?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The thing is that no one has the knowledge to know whether they landed on the moon or not and no one wants to admit it, except me. I can't prove that we did not land on the moon, but I have never ever taken a picture of the sun that looks like that, which is quite peculiar. Likely, no one here nor NASA can explain it, nor anyone else I personally know.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

on your side of the argument...see the shadow of the leg on the picture up there..on page one....the shadow should have better definition on its edges...what we see is evidence of a light source that has too large of a diameter...just like your post shows with the different looking sun photos. now the sun only has good shadow edge definition during an eclipse...thus narrowing the apparent diameter of the light source. in that picture of the leg up there, one can imagine what the shadow should look like here on the earth, say if you were standing under a swingset or something like that. so, we have some definite evidence of a fishy dad gum lightsource,huh!

edit on 31-10-2010 by GBP/JPY because: page number

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Kratos40

Capricorn One , Houston , do you Read ?

Ever watch the movie?
The quality of the movie recording was horrible.
ahh the 70s they couldn't of died fast enough for me that and Disco with polyester shirts.
The leisure suits were cool though

NOT

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

Sources for these photographs and what's the point anyway? If you have a point please explain the images.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The thing is that no one has the knowledge to know whether they landed on the moon or not and no one wants to admit it, except me. I can't prove that we did not land on the moon, but I have never ever taken a picture of the sun that looks like that, which is quite peculiar. Likely, no one here nor NASA can explain it, nor anyone else I personally know.

Well there's a reason you cannot take a photo of the sun that looks like that.

You on EARTH, the atmosphere makes the photos look differently than if you were in open space.

You haven't provided any evidence that shows us that the moon landing was fake, all you have is your opinion. I'm sorry but here on ATS opinion stands for very little when discussing anything related to the moon landing or aliens/UFOS in general.

If you came here expecting a bunch of people to readily agree with you, I suggest you visit the other conspiracy forums where that takes place. We here at ATS have a habit of demanding credible sources for outrageous claims.

Extraordinary statements required extraordinary proof.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

NO

I'm assuming here that you were not even born by the time the Apollo program ended. In which case you may be one of those people that needs to be ran over by a bus before you'll acknowledge people get ran over by buses etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join