It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from an abductee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

Dr Reed,

Welcome to ATS it's a pleasure to see you have joined.

I have one quick question for you if I may. When you demonstrated the Link Artifact on live television you appeared to 'phase out' of this reality. Where did you go/what was the sensation?

Thank you for your time, and once again welcome.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've never heard of your story before but I am interested and will be following you on ATS. Maybe you should go ahead and fill us in as how you came to be DrReed Are you an actual doctor. Maybe just a brief narrative of the highlights of what you did before and after the incident up until now. You know job, family, hobbies stuff like that just to kinda introduce yourself to those of us who don't have a clue.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
reply to post by DrReed

Most of us will probably enjoy discussing that encounter 15 years ago, but doesn't your signature give away your true intent. I am worried about the word "ONLY", in capital letters

You've mentioned twice, crowdedskies, that you would prefer to leave religion out of this, but I don't think Dr. Reed is coming from the aspect you think he is...and besides: A new philosophy of mankind is, I believe,THE message from these other-dimensionals. I'm gonna attempt my first embed and I think it will give you a better idea of where he is coming from.

Dr. Reed: I, for one, believe you are a true contactee, My concern is your level of trust of the information you are receiving. Do you not think it's possible that the intent of these entities might be other than stated? I mean, they vaporized your dog after all?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThrIII

Oh Dr. Reed.....i can't believe you've been banned already! I was looking forward to more stories!

***Sigh...That really dills my pickle!

edit on 31-10-2010 by OwenandNoelle because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
anything happening on this thread yet?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by foxyuk

Nah

He's been banned. I'm guessing he refused to verify his identity because he's either not who he says he is (full of teet) or super paranoid or what not.

poop on a stick is what I say!

edit on 31-10-2010 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenandNoelle
reply to post by ThrIII

Oh Dr. Reed.....i can't believe you've been banned already! I was looking forward to more stories!

***Sigh...That really dills my pickle!

edit on 31-10-2010 by OwenandNoelle because: spelling

Whadd'ya mean he's been banned? This OP promises to be revealing no matter which way it goes. Dr. Reed, I hope you can suffer the slings & arrows that will continue to come your way, and stick around to answer & ponder forthcoming questions. Peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks for the clip which I watched fully. Perhaps I was pre-judging.

In the clip 2012 is mentioned as well as the dawning of a new consciousness. I am more interested in the event of 15 years ago .

I am still skeptical about ETs having a message for us. I see ETs more as elemental beings and entities which occultists talk about. They just live among us and are an integral part of the fabric of the universe. It is when we try to make contact that it becomes dangerous.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I was surprised too. But I'm guessing that "well known" people can't post on ATS under their real name without verifying it with the ATS team. Which is good... because if not anyone could say they were well... lol anyone. I could say I"m Donald Trump...and nobody would know otherwise. (Except for lol Donald Trump)

Anyway just click on Dr. Reed's name and you'll see that he's been banned.

If he is the real Jonathan Reed then perhaps the ban will just be temporary. It was an interesting introduction for sure.

I think the people on here that responded so positively to Dr. Reed should be commended...it seems to me that despite some of the trolls...this is definately a great community of people!

edit on 31-10-2010 by OwenandNoelle because: spelling, again

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just came across this,which is fairly new.Its about the link bracelet and supposed tests that were done on it.

Link~nanobillboard.com...

Hope he returns,was looking forward to reading about his experience.

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: typos

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Yep, I'm with you on that in regards to the entities. That's why I'm finding Dr. Reed so interesting regardless of the periphery details surrounding a name change or source of artifacts.

Having come to the personal conclusion that Dr. Reed is indeed a true contactee, I find the physical "evidence" intriguing and somewhat plausible in light of Dr. Jaques Vallee's assertion that sometimes physical evidence of these contacts ARE left behind, but that in such cases the evidence has an "absurd" quality with some seemingly contradictory characteristics.

OwenandNoelle: Yes, it does seem as if this could be a civil and extremely interesting discussion amongst ourselves and I'm glad to hear that the ban may only be temporary contingent on verification of identity. C'mon ATS overlords; let us explore Dr Reeds claims anew please!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hello & Welcome Dr Reed....Samhain Blessing to you and yours......

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome DrReed,

I am interested in your experiences.

flag and star from me.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Dr.Reed has unfortunately been banned from ATS. My guess is he was unable to verify his true identity.
Perhaps he was an impostor, although this is pure speculation....either way, it's really too bad. I was looking forward to picking this guys brain.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Dr.Reed has unfortunately been banned from ATS. My guess is he was unable to verify his true identity.
Perhaps he was an impostor, although this is pure speculation....either way, it's really too bad. I was looking forward to picking this guys brain.

Good job ATS staff/mods. Took only 4 pages to clear up this.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Seeing that this member's account is closed, there is no further need to keep this introduction thread open.

Thread closed

Sauron
Mod.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join