It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from an abductee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Is there an existing ats thread on these experiences?
I would love to read it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

Hi DrReed, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You can post a thread about your experiences in the Gray Area Forum when you have attained your posts.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.
edit on 30/10/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
okay my name is Jonathan Reed. Dr

my life was fairly normal until around 15 years i was abducteed by reptilian looking greys, i say reptilian since they had reptile type skin, but were fairly short almost like the greys apart from a lack of big eyes and big head.

what followed was a terrifying couple of days and my life has never been the same since.

if you want, i will write down about my entire experience in full detail

i dont for one minute think im the only one, im sure there are many around the world who are abducted, so dont think im saying im the `chosen one` or anything like that.

i have pictures of the being, and other data that im happy to put on here

i have had my data scientifically analyzed too by the way, so dont just take my word for it.

edit on 30-10-2010 by DrReed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by DrReed

Hi DrReed, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You can post a thread about your experiences in the Gray Area Forum when you have attained your posts.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.
edit on 30/10/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

thank you, i will make my post count up to 20 (dont worry i wont spam, ill make them sensible contributions ie i wont just post for the heck of it), and when i have 20 posts i will post my entire story which im in the middle of writing right now, and upload the videos of the entity and pictures.

thanks

CX

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

Looking foward to it.

Do you mind letting us know who verified your material, and have we seen it before? As you can probably understand there has been a fair few pics come through here.

CX.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

AS others have stated. I do look forward to your thread and to analyze your evidence. I am kid of a data guy, I love when there is something to go on rather than just a written explanation. We all have had our experiences that border on strange, be it abduction, hauntings, sightings... what sets these experiences apart from the rest is the data one can offer as evidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

I thought your name was spelt Jonathan, not Jonathon.

How well did your book sell?

Why did your website shut down?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

Welcome to ATS man.
I'm very intrigued about your experiences with these beings. Also like the fact that you have evidence ( Pictures, videos).
Looking forward to seeing your thread on your experiences.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im sitting down. so lets go lol

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here in the light as much as I have.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
thank you
i have also delivered many speeches worldwide on my experiences.

it is only a matter of time before governments come clean on the et reality

CX

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If you're the Dr Reed from this video...i look forward to your presentation..

CX.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
reply to post by discl0sur3

Is there an existing ats thread on these experiences?
I would love to read it.

There is an existing thread that can be found Here. It has been labeled as a Hoax by ATS but I beg to differ on many different levels. You can find a TON of videos about this guy on Youtube, but be careful...it's a fascinating story so it becomes extremely time consuming. The physical evidence that he possesses is overwhelming. You can draw your own conclusions but IMO, this guy is legit.
edit on 30-10-2010 by discl0sur3 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

Wow! If this is the real Jonathan Reed, it's an incredible honor to meet you!

I've been following your story from the very beginning and in my opinion, it's disgusting how you've been treated. The amount of overwhelming evidence that you possess makes me a firm believer.

I will pre-warn you about this forum as people can be pretty cruel, it's almost like gradeschool. Always remember, you do have the option of blocking users that aren't adding anything to the conversation or are just being down right rude. I'll leave it at that as I'm sure it's not something that you've never encountered before.

I have a couple of quick preliminary questions if you don't mind.

I watched that live broadcast of you on a mexican channel when you demonstrated the link artifact, can you give me a brief overview of what that experience was like? It was fascinating to watch.

Are you currently performing any seminars?

I have many more but I'll take it easy on you for the time being

I VERY much look forward to your thread...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If it is the same doctor Reed that can be found on Youtube, I suppose we should already know what to expect. The only difference being that it will be possible for members to communicate directly. However I expect the usual black project , black budget theme.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyBluePegasus
reply to post by DrReed

I thought your name was spelt Jonathan, not Jonathon.

He spelled it Jonathan-see above post...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
DrReed since you are well known,why are you here on ATS,

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Original Art Bell 11-11-1998 First Interview with Dr Jonathan Reed Part 1

Well I remember hearing this live in 1998 . One of arts most entertaining shows ever actually . No clue as to how credible the story is but I will try to keep an open mind on this one .

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind replies.

I will adress two things for the moment. First of all the name issue.

I need to remind you all that when this occured in the 90s you have to remember this was a different era.

It isnt like today where many colonels, generals, pilots, astronauts are all coming forward. (and i applaud them for doing so).
Until the 2000s, (and still even today), many people who experienced things had to keep `shtum` or face losing everything.

I dont even need to bring you examples, i am sure you are all well aware of that. Hence the name i used at the time, i didnt want some knock at the door and risk being blackmailed to lose everything if i didnt keep quiet.

I hope that clears that up.

Second of all, many people have asked surely ets are telepathic, how was it not aware that you were about to strike it.

My answer is this. From what ive been told from benevolant beings whom i have encountered, this was a young being and was not fully developed in abilities.
Second of all this being had strayed from the group it arrived with. I believe they were from the orion but i cant confirm it.
Third of all, these beings, well the very developed ones, can reincarnate as they please, and have full recollection of who they were etc, unlike humanity who have no past life regression. Or i should add they do, but it is stored in the subconscious mind.

Even though this being obviously wasnt too powerful, it was still able to move back into its body days later.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I will be keen to hear more on the story. So far I have listened to a youtube account from Dr Reed with some pics of the alien and craft. The incident was in 1996 and the alien got smacked on the head by Dr Reed with a baseball bat. Mind you it was tearing the dog to pieces.

Looking forward to some details. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

Interesting. So how did you meet the other 'benevolent aliens' after that incident with the young alien. Was it through some kind of telepathy. Or was it physical meetings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join