Hello from an abductee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hello ats, i thought id join as there are many different forums on here i have an interest in.

I look forward to making many new friends on here, helping out others, and also to shed light on my experiences too.

It is a pleasure to join this site.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome! I can't wait to hear of your experiences.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
well nobody seems to be replying for some reason
i have a lot of pictures to share!

anyway, have a nice day

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrReed
well nobody seems to be replying for some reason

Halloween weekend. People are either partying or getting ready to.

Welcome aboard. I look forward to your posts.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well hi DrReed,you say you are a abductee?let us hear your story please,i for one would like to hear it

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And please show us your picturesand welcome to ats great site

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Welcome Dr Reed) Does your story happen to include alien burritos or inside out dogs?

CX

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi DrReed, welcome to ATS.

I hope you have a good stay here, and i look forward to any material you bring with you.

Can i just say though, there have been many hoaxers here before and its something that is not tolerated well. To be honest, people get pretty fed up with it. In fact it seriously affects the length of a stay here.

No offence meant to you by that, just a friendly heads up to make sure your pics are "in order" so to speak.

Nice meeting you.

CX.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Welcome ...I also look forward to any and insight and information you are willing to share

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Can't wait to read your experiences.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReed

Hi, I already know that you were not abducted and in all probability are here to satisfy your own delusions of grandeur and your need for respect from others, and to demonstrate your fantastic fictional writing abilities. However I cannot comment on the specifics until you post your “event” story, when you do please let me know so we can have a jolly good debate.

Until then welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hello ats, i thought id join as there are many different forums on here i have an interest in.

I look forward to making many new friends on here, helping out others, and also to shed light on my experiences too.

It is a pleasure to join this site.

Thank you

Hey there DrReed, welcome to ATS,

If you're for real then you're amongst good company ... there are many 'experiencers' here (including myself).

I really look forward to hearing your account ... especially as you say you have pictures.

My first thread on ATS was about my own experience but sadly I don't have photo's ... that alone will give you the edge over many 'experiencers' ... you understand we do get a lot of hoaxers here (nature of the beast for a site like this) so if you are the real deal don't take comments from the naysayers too personally.

Link to my threads if you're interested;

#1 'I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience' (part 1)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

#2 'I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience' (part 2)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by DrReed

Hi, I already know that you were not abducted and in all probability are here to satisfy your own delusions of grandeur and your need for respect from others, and to demonstrate your fantastic fictional writing abilities. However I cannot comment on the specifics until you post your “event” story, when you do please let me know so we can have a jolly good debate.

Until then welcome to ATS.

^^^^^^^^^^
What he said.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Okay....I'll bite
I would love to hear the details of your experience.

Interesting username btw...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Dr Reed
Welcome to ATS and I thank you in advance for sharing your experiences. Do not be scared off, there are plenty of people who would love to hear of your experiences judgement free, just as there are those who will pass judgement before they even hear your claims. That is the lay of the land here. It is a pretty good collection of believers, skeptics, debunkers, and those who are just plain uninterested. Again Welcome!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes, my name is doctor reed.

i wasnt too sure if i was allowed to post my experiences here, as this is an introduction only thread.
if i have permission from admins i will go ahead and post my encounters.

thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I think it is only proper, for the sake of human sanity, to point out that he has not yet sheared any experience with us.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes, my name is doctor reed.

i wasnt too sure if i was allowed to post my experiences here, as this is an introduction only thread.
if i have permission from admins i will go ahead and post my encounters.

thank you

I only mentioned that your name was curious due to a well documented alien encounter case that took place back in the late 90's. He also possessed a wealth of evidence...including the body of an extraterrestrial biological entity that he killed. The gentleman's name was Dr. Jonathon Reed, You're not the same guy are you?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Please post away DrReed,don't be offended by some remarks made,it is just the way it is ,there are believers and non believers here

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

I'm interested, someone pm me when this gets going

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum