It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Series 2 Episode 1 Mysterious Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For all those who didn't get a chance to see it here is the first episode of the new series .

Mysterious places can be found around the Earth, and, inexplicably, UFOs are often sited near these mystical areas. Planes and ships unaccountably disappear in the infamous Bermuda Triangle. Strange magnetic anomalies in Mexico's Zone of Silence have not only drawn missiles off their course, but seem to pull meteorites out of the sky. An ancient doorway carved into a sheer rock wall in Peru's Puerta de Hayu Marka is said to be a portal to other worlds. Markawasi's plateau is filled with strange rock formations allegedly left behind by an ancient advanced civilization. What connections do these and other "hot spots" share? Is it possible that ancient extraterrestrials also knew about these mysterious places?

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

wow ty
I did not realize they were already viewable...gonna go watch now...yippy...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
thanks for the post I love the ancient alien series!

second line ,same as the first!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thank you!!! I looked for a while last night and couldn't find it.

You made my morning!

S&F!!

My friend said she and her daughter watched it and her daughter was really interested in the information. I can't wait to watch.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
S&F friend, you made my morning too. While I think this show can get a little too wierd like the egyptian pyramids being used to power satilites in space, I think ancient aliens are a legit concept and I love watching the show!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing it.. I didn't know they were doing a second season ! Quality is very good.
I like this show, because it opens possibilities... strange that the army didn't go to these places to measure or experiments stuff...
Maybe in 25000 years, a new civilization will discover our cites and megalopoles and think we were uneducated, or even questions themself about the technology we used to build these cities...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well I think if series 2 continues in the same vein as episode 1 we should be in for an interesting few weeks , don't know about the stargate theory but I totally agree with the bit on ley lines ,
The next episode is entitled Gods & Aliens , here is a brief synopsis from the makers .

Myths and legends have long been regarded as fantastic stories that describe powerful gods, mutant giants and fearsome monsters. But why do so many different cultures, separated by vast distances, tell the same stories? Is it possible that myths and legends were really eyewitness accounts of ancient astronauts descending to Earth? Ancient texts are filled with stories of gods interacting with humans, offering wisdom, technology, and even impregnating women. Could the demigods of mythology have been the offspring of alien and human unions? If so, could aliens have supplied the Missing Link that accelerated human evolution, advancing our civilization and making us who we are today?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
(My second post!)

I watched "Mysterious Places" last night. It's available on You Tube. According to History Channel, the second episode (Aliens and Gods) will air on the 4th November. I was actually mentioning Ancient Aliens and Giorgio A. Tsuokalos in another ATS thread...

Ancient Aliens. Season 2.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Velikovsky is making quite the comeback!
Big thanks for sharing

Gonna watch it wit de wife tonight

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Pseudoscience all over the place I saw almost all the documentaries regarding the topic. I learned English just not to miss anything and talked to Erich von Däniken personally (met him some years ago here in Germany) read science books (real science) and trying to be an open minded person. But I would feel ashamed getting caught by my wife watching this video. This is embarrassing to watch and I had real problems to stay interested during the years because all of this nonsense. Maybe this is entertaining and all but I really hope that the members here do some research into this as most of the places, events and history is fascinating even without reading or seeing aliens in each and everything. I try to question and research everything what has been presented without valid background data. Yes, it is a bit more difficult than watching a video of people who try to sell something but worthwhile doing because in the end I always learn something.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I found the bit about the Peruvian gate fascinating
clearly there is a circular depression in it where 'something 'belongs ?

and the T shape of it makes me think that a whole apparatus was installed there at one time

I would love to have seen that and what they did with it! whatever the H E double hockey sticks that was?

new topics

top topics

join