It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have confirmed ATS management hides threads if they want to.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have been a member here at ats since 2004. I would have to have a lot of proof for your statement and then I would still have trouble believing it.

As one other member has mentioned, it really doesn't matter if they did because it is their right as owners. You can always leave if you believe your statement.

Mahree

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

I am shocked that you have received stars and flags for making a completely baseless accusation. As was previously stated, you have no RIGHT to post here so can't whine about what happens. At the same time, making an accusation without providing proof is worthy of being banned in my opinion.

Doing so in the "real world" can get you sued should your accusation be found false. Then you'd get to pay damages for making libelous claims.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Im with you m0r1arty

Yeah - Ok 'ATSforDummies' II (computer savy people know your game - as do the admins - EVERY IP, every nick. They know how many accounts we have or havent - KNOW THAT.

Its all in the IP's!
edit on 30-10-2010 by Little One because: IPs dont lie but the OP DOES

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Whisper "the truth" to me and I'll tell the rest of the class when the ATS Thread-Hiders aren't looking.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sounds like Gannett News. They have the power to do that on their news websites as well.

Remember...the Highways were made for DOD.

The internet is a highway.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Everytime I see him I want to give him a kiss on top of the head and make him smile. Feed him a biscuit and make him mine. The disagreeable little pup with his delightful sneer.

Is it wrong for me to wish I was that doggy?? I do love biscuits..

on topic...I agree with most here and would like to see proof of such hiding of threads please...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think that this thread is still up, two pages in, is proof the OP is full of it.

Although I would like to see some of this "evidence"...I'm kinda built up now.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You say you have confirmed this as true, yet you show no proof, which in turn is all the proof needed to debunk your accusation. If for some reason a post by you was removed, it most likely was removed because it was incoherent or didnt follow the rules.
These forums are very well managed, so you will have a hard time finding anyone to be concerned about your missing thread. Im not...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Im sure its technically possible. But I doubt its happening. I can view Millions of posts on every conceivable topic, angle and truth ever available or unavailable to mankind. Thats right...any supposed "truth" can be found using the search-button.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yeah I don’t doubt that ATS delete any thread they don’t like, as in if said thread point to any ATS conspiracy or is overtly critical of ATS but I don’t think they are “hiding” your threads. If you have proof however I would love to see it but I don’t think it exists they just simply remove any thread they don’t like. Threads go “missing” all the time on ATS, I think yours is next, it happens all to often and sometime the threads deleted or closed can be very telling. For example Chaos a while back started a very interesting thread pointing to a genuine ATS conspiracy, it was shut down.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I remember reading quite an interesting thread a while back about authorities
starting the so called "wild fires", but when I refreshed the page it had been replaced with a customized
404 not found page. Seemed strange the way it diappeared to me.

What was your thread about? Please could you post the exact link to the thread?

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Dude, ATS is also actively blocking all your replies to this thread!!!

You are probably seeing all your replies as posted but we are not seeing them!!!

cow·ard (ko̵u′ərd)

noun
a person who lacks courage, esp. one who is shamefully unable to control fear and so shrinks from danger or trouble

dictionary

Peace

PS: wow, 10 flags already!! This thing will reach a 100 before the end of the day...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wasn't aware ATS had an 'Agenda'. How did you come to that conclusion? As far as I can see, ATS does exactly what it says on the tin. And if the odd daft and pointless thread is hidden or deleted, so what? Looking around the site, it'd be no harm if it was done a little more often.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why is everyone getting bent out of shape over 'Sticks and Stones' from the OP?

If we can't question Authority, in this case ATS being the 'authority' - then what good is this forum?
If ATS is 'above the law' then there'd be nothing to set it apart from all the other biased money making gimmicks on the internet, and I truly don't believe it is.

But what is this forum based on if not 'deny ignorance' AND treating others points of view fairly and with respect? So that's a double fail for those of you attacking the OP. Remember, nothing and no one is above question, that’s what ATS is all about.

So, in this thread, like many others the OP doesn't provide proof. Ok, so the OP is having a bad day, or is computer-challenged. No reason to go off on them. Just smile and move on.

Threads like this breath a bit of fresh air into the forums and personally I wouldn't want to be a part of a forum where the 'owners' are above question - and I think when the dust settles none of you would either, so calm down and give him/her space to gripe and let it go at that - unless of course the OP comes up with proof, lol.

peace
edit on 30-10-2010 by silo13 because: Double EEK!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Or better STILL OP: Re-post the alleged INITIAL THREAD - which YOU HAVE ALLEGED to have been DELETED at the hands of ATS. Prove your theory man.

You can't.

Because YOUR claims are just that: ALLEGED. You lack any and all proof. ATS should remove 'wasted space' threads such as these. And any member that makes said threads - for that matter. I hope to see all of your future posts deleted because you speak without wisdom or proof. Dangerous!

Ive been here a looooooong time. It will take a hell of a lot more than YOUR WORDS to convince me of anything. Also, stay on the same account - STOP LOGGING IN AND POSTING AS SOMEONE other than yourself. Do you not realize people - admin especially - can SEE THAT just as plain as day?
edit on 30-10-2010 by Little One because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I hear what youre trying to say but are you new?

At ATS its PUT UP OR SHUT UP. The accuser has ZERO evidence.

So as you said - this is ATS - ATS REQUIRES PROOF when making allegations. IF you wish to be taken even remotely seriously.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If I went to ther ufos and aliens forum and posted a reply saying that I was making chicken soup and watching ice road truckers do you think they would hide it from other members?do ya?do ya?huh?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Wow Silo,

Coming from you that's kinda disappointing. Above question is nobody. But above accusation......???

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by silo13

Wow Silo,

Coming from you that's kinda disappointing. Above question is nobody. But above accusation......???

Peace

My feelings exactly, mindcrime.

edit on 30-10-2010 by Little One because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
Do you have proof of this?

So, ATS Staff may do the same thing if they feel a thread is detremental to the site, or is just pointless. Remember, this is their board, and you have payed nothing to use it. We have the privalage to post here, not a right. They can do as they please.

I see threads disappear all the time. Members banned also.

The ATS staff must be nazi loving SOB's using your criteria. There are currently complete revisionist history including the Jews gassing themselves going on with threads started by neo-nazis. This site becomes a joke when this crap is allowed, but apparently the guest love the banter, and it builds site rankings.

If they were serious, conspiracy stuff allowed. Real historic facts being questioned by revisionist; no, another agenda being driven but not in a historic way, usually political or just plain trolling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join