It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in the sky at the moment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shaolin_dragon

lol Im looking at the same thing right now. Ive been eyeing it for maybe 10 min or so. It is slightly moving but you can only tell if you look away for a few min then look at it again. I live in Indiana. Its flickering red blue and i think green wildly and is very bright. I figured it wasnt a ufo since it hasnt moved but was very strange. I have google galaxy and when i point my droid to it nothing comes up but everything else comes up on target so i dont know..Oh another odd thing.. When I looked away from it out of the corner of my eye I saw this flaming long..thing out my window it almost looked like it was the same distance as the top of the tree in front of my house. It looked like a shooting stars except one right in front of my window! It went by so fast, I jumped up and ran to the window and saw nothing...heard nothing...not even a car. So i dont know what the heck that was. It was red and had a tail but like i said it went by so fast.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Up my way the sky is full of billions of snowflakes that are beginning to pile up on the ground. Damn it!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730

lol Im looking at the same thing right now. Ive been eyeing it for maybe 10 min or so. It is slightly moving but you can only tell if you look away for a few min then look at it again. I live in Indiana. Its flickering red blue and i think green wildly and is very bright. I figured it wasnt a ufo since it hasnt moved but was very strange. I have google galaxy and when i point my droid to it nothing comes up but everything else comes up on target so i dont know..Oh another odd thing.. When I looked away from it out of the corner of my eye I saw this flaming long..thing out my window it almost looked like it was the same distance as the top of the tree in front of my house. It looked like a shooting stars except one right in front of my window! It went by so fast, I jumped up and ran to the window and saw nothing...heard nothing...not even a car. So i dont know what the heck that was. It was red and had a tail but like i said it went by so fast.

This thing i'm seeing is about...err..if straight in front of me is 0 degrees, its about 45 degrees up. Its under Orions belt, so i'm still going with it being Sirius. Dont suppose you have a decent camera do you, that has a better video zoom lens than my clapped out old thing

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is my first post Ive been a longtime luker and i was watching this earlier tonight where I live. It was flashing the different colors but seemed to be moving as i watched it. Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by longwinded

The closer an object is to the horizon, the more of Earths atmosphere its light needs to pass though. Think of a mirage like you might see on the road on a hot day. If you were to position a flashlight behind that mirage it would show a similar effect.

T.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I do but the battery is dead. I havent charged it in a few weeks. I tried to get it on my droid phone but i figured it wouldnt work. It was at the top of the trees across the street, now its over my house. Do you think it's a satelite? I saw the exact same thing a few years back but at the time it was much closer and brighter.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
im not too sure if this is the right place to be posting this guys(please let me know as im a newbie). I thought this looked like an example of Project Blue Beam. Id be grateful for your opinions
www.ufodigest.com...

New York Face in sky- Blue Beam?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join