It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities Investigating Possible Bomb Threat at Philadelphia International Airport

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

In other words Yemin is saying they will take care of it, and they don't want coalition help. Can't say I blame them either.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yemen says UPS planes never take off and land in it
www.sabanews.net...
Well now,isn't this interesting?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
55 Trends Now Shaping The Future Of Terrorism
www.au.af.mil...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I haven't flown since August 2002. I won't be flying as long as we have these scanners.

I feel that the scanners are an invasion of my privacy. I could take it a step further and add that, it's also a form of molestation, but I don't feel like arguing this. These people don't need to see my body. I don't trust them.

You dont trust the people running our Gov't? Thats treason!

A friend of mine is the same way. She is changing airports due to the scanners.

Get to the airport in plenty of time. Let them know that you're not going through the "naked body radiation scanner" and that you need a female to pat you down.

And be ready to take a stand. If they say you cant pass unless you get scanned, be prepared to walk away.

No one flies because we want to, we fly because we have to. However, there are ways to bring about change. Never fly unless you have to. Stay away from the stocks of companies which enable these intrusions.

edit on 31-10-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

Originally posted by MareBellator

Sorry to disappoint, but this isn't a false flag operation. Go through all this trouble just to get some Democrats elected? Yea I dont think so, lay off the movies.

Yah really, who in their "right" mind would fake terror threats for the sake of getting elected?

Ridge says he was pressured to raise terror alert

Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge claims in a new book that he was pressured by other members of President George W. Bush's Cabinet to raise the nation's terror alert level just before the 2004 presidential election.

“There was absolutely no support for that position within our department. None,” he writes. “I wondered, ‘Is this about security or politics?’ Post-election analysis demonstrated a significant increase in the president’s approval rating in the days after the raising of the threat level.”

www.msnbc.msn.com...

edit on 31-10-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
55 Trends Now Shaping The Future Of Terrorism
www.au.af.mil...

yes yes of course,

written by "people and sources" close to the situations !

and by and with people who could gain financially !

and with the help of people who can write "disclaimers" also.

yes yes of course.

in the referred document:

search for how many times the word "anonymous" and "anonyminity" appears !!

= 26 !!!!!!

would YOU trust a Fox in the Hen House?

edit on 31-10-2010 by xuenchen because: anonymous

edit on 31-10-2010 by xuenchen because: would YOU trust a Fox in the Hen House?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I started a new thred on this,but wanted to post it here as well,that way we have as much info on tis situation as possible in one thread.
Heres the link
Yemeni Parcel Bombs Suspect 'Is Innocent'
news.sky.com... 279?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15788279_Yemen%3A_Parcel_Bomb_Suspects_Legal_Team_Say_Hanan_Al_Samawi_Is_Innocent_And_Was_Tricked

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here is the link to the new thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I started a new thred on this,but wanted to post it here as well,that way we have as much info on tis situation as possible in one thread.
Heres the link
Yemeni Parcel Bombs Suspect 'Is Innocent'
news.sky.com... 279?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15788279_Yemen%3A_Parcel_Bomb_Suspects_Legal_Team_Say_Hanan_Al_Samawi_Is_Innocent_And_Was_Tricked

and away we go!

now all the 2nd parties get paid too !

by the way ... how's YOUR paycheck looking these days ??

now we get a tax increase for sure !

so soon the suspects have an entire legal team ??

and WHO pays THEM ?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

come to think of it, you have a good point...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

come to think of it, you have a good point...

I,m glad somebody sees it !

these pyramid con games have been around for centuries.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

This stuff is really REALLY starting to get on my nerves.

Welcome to the latest episode of Toy Story where air freight moves in & out of Middle East hot spots without so much as a cursory check: this latest crap is so delinquent, patronising & juvenile it's embarrassing. Any idiot can make this crap up, so here's my version:

"half a ton of plutonium (smuggled into Yemen in Chinese tea light boxes by Iranian athletes in their jockstraps) failed to be detected in spite of it sitting in a freight container 3426.48mm from the UPS staff creche (sympathy please), a consignment of Kodak film destined for the CIA photoreconnaissance centre & a big fat bearded guy with a turban & a Geiger counter called Mohammed bin Saud Talib al Zarkawi. Suspicious huh? Not really, because Quantico analysed the packaging within 1 hour of its discovery & concluded that the material was shielded from detection by a combination af an (extremely) rare earth metal called Macaronium (found only in Iran) mixed with radio-opaque chapati flour. Wow, an even more suspicious 'connection'. "

Utter horse sh1t.

I swear to God, if I hear the 'T' word once more on my TV I'm gonna put my foot through it!!

PLEASE JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!!!
edit on 1-11-2010 by HelionPrime because: Edit to not sound so much like Chris Crocker when ending my posts.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
AND, one more out of the woodwork !

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
and WHO gets PAID (again)

more and more "hidden" agendas !

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Again, all about money!! And how stupid to announce to everyone including the terrorists that its impossible and improbable to even eliminate cargo from passenger planes. So they will have more cargo on planes - they will have to now because anyone that reads this won't want to fly.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
and here we see a "past warning" possibly from a "planted" source ??

www.msnbc.msn.com...

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join