It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities Investigating Possible Bomb Threat at Philadelphia International Airport

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Yeah, that pretty much seems to be the consensus, as many of the posts here have indicated. It does appear to be staged event/false flag for...well, pick your reason. An excuse for war, for tightening "security measures", generalized fearmongering, etc. Or all of the above. Anyway, this has been a great thread for sharing and picking apart information, and theorizing about what's really behind what's going on.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
are we safe on here?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Hmmm, not sure if I agree, this is aimed at the freight industry so wouldn't necessarily affect everyday airport security. Let's just wait to see how his pans out. My guess is that all will appear to be a false alarm (dry run) and then in a few weeks or months it will happen for real. OR this could be a distraction by terrorist groups to allow higher security in the wrong area making other areas more vulnerable.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
reply to post by wcitizen

I heard it on Fox news

Thanks PP.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
sky news 'large area in SF cleared. financial area evacuated..' bizarre to say the least.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
what im saying is this is all BS and you should recognize it. or say months after "well i knew all along". we are seeing this 'story' unfold right before our eyes, dont you feel its a load of staged rubbish/garbage??

I sure do feel it's a load of staged garbage - but I'm curious as to why, apart from the obvious keeping up the level of general fear.

There has been huge, extraordinary selling of put options recently....which usually precedes some big event.

A false flag disaster? The collapse of the economy? The election?
One or more of the above?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

are we safe on here?
No one is safe anywhere on the net.
2nd

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
were NOT safe on here? then my contribution to this thread is done. PM me if you have anything else to say. byee and keep your head down..

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok so they are saying security measures will now be bumped up and are waiting for the new measures, all the while Obama getting ready to leave the country it's all odd.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

are we safe on here?

Safe from what, ewokdisci? What are you concerned about?
second

link   

NOOOO the big airline boss KNOWS its ALL a sham,so to counter this truth,we know have 'this eems to be gaining speed..remain in doors...strip at the airport..be scared...'

Your guess is as good as mine.

link   
Alright guys I'm convinced we were suppose to be sitting here watching this unfold

Just like on 9/11 the first one hit, instant nationwide coverage (even broke into the taped goodmorning america for live goodmorning america)

I think the plan failed though.

I think we were suppose to see something happen.

I've only been watching the news for 2 hours-ish, and it "seems" the situation has improved, yet we are sitting here, with CNN anchor and CNN International on the same feed. We are being "forced" to pay attention.

Any news on San Fran? I must've missed that while eating lunch.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Ok so they are saying security measures will now be bumped up and are waiting for the new measures, all the while Obama getting ready to leave the country it's all odd.

Where is he going? I am out of the loop.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Asia if I'm not mistaken...

i thought it was odd he was leaving around elections....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

He's going to India, apparently with his whole family, 40 vehicles. god knows how many jets, personnel etc. He's taking withhim everything and everyone but the kitchen sink, it seems!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Off to India for a bit to visit Mumbai where the terrorist attacks took place then off to Jakarta, another terrorist hotspot... fishy?

link   

He has a 40 plane entourage headed for his trip to India soon.

That's a lot of planes.

link   

India with 40 planes the most extravagant trip by a president in history.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

indiatoday.intoday.in...

The presidential entourage will have 40 aircraft, including the Air Force One that will ferry the president. There will be six armoured cars, including four Barack Mobiles and a Cadillac.

Cadillac is equipped with a mini communication centre to enable Obama to be in touch with the White House, US vice president and the US strategic command. It also has the US nuke launch codes and it can withstand a chemical or germ warfare and a bomb attack.

Two secret service command posts will be set up in Delhi and Mumbai to act as the communication nerve centres. These will monitor the president's movement with real time satellite monitoring.

Three Marine One choppers will be reassembled in India to ferry the president and his family and to evacuate them in case of any emergency.

US vice president and the US strategic command. It also has the US nuke launch codes and it can withstand a chemical or germ warfare and a bomb attack.

what?

Do they always take the codes?

edit on 013131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
OK, this might sound silly but this week-end will be the joke rally to "keep fear alive". This might not sound important but it seems people were getting sick of all the post 9-11 fear. The government was able to do a lot of things using this fear. It was a valuable tool. Things like this rally - really is a threat to their control.

Perhaps they wanted to make the mood a little more serious this week-end.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Off to India for a bit to visit Mumbai where the terrorist attacks took place then off to Jakarta, another terrorist hotspot... fishy?

There is a whole lotta fishy today.
It's smellin' up the joint.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join