It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of why homosexuals are excluded from the Kingdom of Heaven.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by rogerstigers
In the Kingdom of Heaven, nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God. Simply put, if you are a STRAIGHT male, then you cannot have intercourse with a man, because that would make you homosexual (actually bi). Since this invalidates the argument that all things are possible in the kingdom of Heaven, this is also the reason a HETEROSEXUAL person may not enter.

But you are forgetting one thing. The kingdom of heaven is a marriage bond between a man and woman, not between a man and a man. If it were between a man and man, then God would not need woman, nor would man need woman. Since you do have women, then it is God's desire and purpose to include woman into the unity of the marriage bond.

edit on 29-10-2010 by ben91069 because: (no reason given)

And you are forgetting one thing.... according to your own stament "nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God".

I might add, though, a question. The question is what business is it of yours what happens to someone else after death? Ultimately, what happens after death is between you and whatever god or gods you may or may not believe in.
edit on 10-29-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
And you are forgetting one thing.... according to your own stament "nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God".

I might add, though, a question. The question is what business is it of yours what happens to someone else after death? Ultimately, what happens after death is between you and whatever god or gods you may or may not believe in.
edit on 10-29-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

But you see, the spirit of God dwells within the temple of the body, and each body are a part of the the kingdom of God. So if a gay man lies in bed with another man one of the men is placing an abomination on the wing of a temple as described in the book of Daniel. This same kingdom of heaven is made up of 144,000 men who are the living testiments of his divine purpose. So if any of these men are homosexual, then they have added one more number to their total, which also cannot be accounted for. For when a man and woman lie in bed together the two become one flesh, but when a man and man lie together the two do not become one flesh for a child is never born. Therefore if any of these 144,000 called of God consider themselves a part of the kingdom of heaven, then they must not be homosexual, otherwise their number would be 144,001 which is one too many.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Yeah. This sort of wierdness is part of the reason why I left Christianity behind. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Homosexuality excludes bisexuality and vice versa. You cannot be both at the same time. You are either homosexual, heterosexual, or bisexual. Those are the three possibilities.

If it helps you to put people in little boxes with labels on them, then go for it. I see sexuality as a continuum or scale. We each fall somewhere on the line between pure homosexual and pure heterosexual. In other words, we all have the possibility to be bisexual to some degree, but most choose one end of the continuum over the other. Some are smack dab in the center. Those are true bisexuals.

edit on 10/29/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Aren't you the dude who was saying they were the actual, literal son of god the other week?

So why is it that anyone should take what you say seriously...?

ATS has some truly disturbed members.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I'm not sure that I understand your spectrum. I am heterosexual. I've never had sexual relations with a man, I've never found myself sexually attracted to men, never really gave it much thought. How am I anything other than "zero"?

I suspect that there are few on the other end of the spectrum, because the guilt or shame that we put on homosexuality probably drives the majority of homosexuals to "test drive" heterosexual relations.

I heard something on the NPR a month or two ago about something that I think they called "spontaneous homosexuality", an almost exclusively female thing, where a heterosexual woman, usually later in life, falls head over heels in love with another woman. One of my wife's friends seemed to exhibit this -- she was heterosexual through her mid 30s, then met a woman and fell in love, telling my wife "I don't understand this, but I'm not a lesbian, I just love her."

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What I really find hard to believe is that some people say God has no right to tell us who can and cannot be a part of his kingdom. It's his kingdom, why should anyone feel threatened if he does not wish for his kingdom to be ruled by individuals who have no desire for women? I certainly would not want the power and authority of the world to be in the hands of men who think less of women than they do of a man. Men are supposed to love women, but if they are predisposed to love other men instead, then the women will become eventually a second class citizen. That is not God's divine purpose or plan. This is why homosexuals are cast outside the walls of the Holy City, the new Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
It's really not polite to laugh at mental illness.

.......and it's really not polite to call something harmless and good when it is actually lustful and self-serving. Do you always see wickedness as the right path in life or are you trying to tempt your own fate?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hey.

I just got a email from God. He not happy with you. He's says you're not welcome to come in anymore.

Sorry to let you know.

Wicket
edit on 29-10-2010 by WickettheRabbit because: Divine email reasons you wouldn't understand.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

In the Kingdom of Heaven, nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God. Simply put, if you are gay, then you cannot have intercourse with a woman, because that would make you hetereosexual. Since this invalidates the argument that all things are possible in the kingdom of Heaven, this is also the reason a gay person may not enter.

If a gay person were to have intercourse with the opposite sex, then they would no longer be gay and all things then would be possible for them. This truth has been hidden from you for you are trying to validate righteousness through sexual preference rather than one of possibilities.

Benjamin ~ son of the right hand of God aka (wolf in sheeps clothing)

Seriously?
A gay man/woman can still have sex with the opposite sex. Thing is they don't want to.
Also, you theory states that it is not possible for a homosexual person to enter heaven, which also rules out that everything is possible.
Then again, can god make a doughnot so poisonous he can't eat it?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by incarnating
Also, you theory states that it is not possible for a homosexual person to enter heaven, which also rules out that everything is possible.

I never said heaven but the kingdom of heaven. The scripture is clear that Christ's rule comes into the sons of God who inhabit the earth and reign in the kingdom of heaven. The kingdom of heaven is not a place one goes after they die, but an inheritance to God's sons whom he calls his chosen ones. These people are not homosexuals. Is that more clear?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That's the great thing about the Bible and New Testament in particular! So called 'spiritual truths', are often explained in ambiguous and contradictory terms!
That's why the Kingdom of Heaven exists in a spiritual dimension as a realm of departed souls after death!
The Kingdom of Heaven upon earth however, is seen as being a tangible condition, that will be achieved by humankind sometime in the future!
The Kingdom of Heaven therefore can be either,or,or both!

Similarly, Jesus is referred to in scripture as both the Son of Man and the Son of God! Jesus therefore, can also be considered as either,or,or both!

All males, belonging to the human race are, by their very biological make up, the 'sons of men'! Irrespective of whether or not they are Heterosexual, Homosexual (either,or) or Bisexual... Both!

Because all progressive religious belief encompasses a Male and Female element within it, then this is why I do not see how certain elements within the Christian faith, can proscribe homosexuals in the way they do!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

In the Kingdom of Heaven, nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God. Simply put, if you are gay, then you cannot have intercourse with a woman, because that would make you hetereosexual. Since this invalidates the argument that all things are possible in the kingdom of Heaven, this is also the reason a gay person may not enter.

If a gay person were to have intercourse with the opposite sex, then they would no longer be gay and all things then would be possible for them. This truth has been hidden from you for you are trying to validate righteousness through sexual preference rather than one of possibilities.

Benjamin ~ son of the right hand of God aka (wolf in sheeps clothing)

This could very well be the single dumbest thing I've seen posted on this site....and I've seen some doozies. I'm not gay, but even I'm offended by this because your statement holds absolutly no logical thought and makes as much sense as one sewing their face to the carpet.

To quote a great movie:

Mr. [ben91069], what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever [read]. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this [site] is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I never said heaven but the kingdom of heaven. The scripture is clear that Christ's rule comes into the sons of God who inhabit the earth and reign in the kingdom of heaven. The kingdom of heaven is not a place one goes after they die, but an inheritance to God's sons whom he calls his chosen ones. These people are not homosexuals. Is that more clear?

Okay, that's something else. So you're saying that god doesn't like homosexuals. Well, it's his choice I guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Culdeeson
Similarly, Jesus is referred to in scripture as both the Son of Man and the Son of God! Jesus therefore, can also be considered as either,or,or both!

Why does Jesus refer to this 'son of man' as someone else then?

Matthew 26:64
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Jesus never said he was the son of man, nor the son of God. 'Thou hast said' means he is acknowledging in response that the high priest says he may be the son of God. He then says, that after him you shall see the 'son of man' sitting on the right hand of power. This 'right hand' of power is the head of the tribe of Benjamin which in Hebrew means, the son of the right hand, for it is I you seek. I am the second one who comes as the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Genesis 49:27
Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; in the morning he devours the prey, in the evening he divides the plunder.

All males, belonging to the human race are, by their very biological make up, the 'sons of men'! Irrespective of whether or not they are Heterosexual, Homosexual (either,or) or Bisexual... Both!

Man is made in the image of God, the woman is made of the flesh of man and the two kinds; male and female are the offspring of the beast.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

ben91069,

I suggest also for all to read Rom. 1:24 throuth 29 and make up your own minds about this matter. It's a subject that is repulsive to me but to each his own as God, Yahweh does leave you free to destroy or to save, Yourself. Consider this verse - 1Co 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you. # Proverbs 9:8

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Okay, that's something else. So you're saying that god doesn't like homosexuals. Well, it's his choice I guess.

God made all life, and only hates that which is not love. I am saying they are excluded from being the chosen ones of God's kingdom on earth. They will never be allowed the rights of son-ship with the father who is in heaven, for God desires men who are capable of creating sustainable life through an act of love with a woman. I am saying that God made homosexuals as an example of his power to choose who is his elect and who is not. It is not up to the homosexual to say, 'I am Christian', for that is taking the name of the Lord in vain, an attempt to be one of the chosen without any clue as to what being a follower of Christ demands. If you are gay, then you are not a part of his chosen 144,000. It is God's decision and not the individuals, otherwise anyone could lay claim to God's kingdom just cause they say so.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join