It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of why homosexuals are excluded from the Kingdom of Heaven.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
In the Kingdom of Heaven, nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God. Simply put, if you are gay, then you cannot have intercourse with a woman, because that would make you hetereosexual. Since this invalidates the argument that all things are possible in the kingdom of Heaven, this is also the reason a gay person may not enter.

If a gay person were to have intercourse with the opposite sex, then they would no longer be gay and all things then would be possible for them. This truth has been hidden from you for you are trying to validate righteousness through sexual preference rather than one of possibilities.

Benjamin ~ son of the right hand of God aka (wolf in sheeps clothing)
edit on 29-10-2010 by ben91069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well the truth is....

Long time ago the more people you had in your group, the more power you could weild. Homosexuals don't have children, heterosexuals do. If you wanted to have more people homosexuality was something you did not want to allow so they worked it into the religion. Motherhood is pushed way up like in old Russia they gave away awards to the women who had the most children.

and that's the real truth!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I hope you didn't put alot of thought into this post.

What about Bi-sexuals?

Gays may not want to have sex with a woman (or in the case of a lesbian, a man), but I'm pretty sure that they'd make do if the only other option was Hell.

Of course, since neither exist the whole topic is moot.

ETA...

I read something in a book once, "Do unto others as you'd have done to yourself".

Good luck with that hate.

edit on 29-10-2010 by [davinci] because: Content

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by ben91069
Simply put, if you are gay, then you cannot have intercourse with a woman, because that would make you hetereosexual.
If a gay person were to have intercourse with the opposite sex, then they would no longer be gay

Wow. You know, I can fix a sink, but that doesn't make me a plumber. You've taken two extremely complex subjects (sexuality and religious dogma) and commingled them into a mishmash of complete nonsense to derive a conclusion which is completely indefensible.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.” -seneca

Religion is a method of social control.

Conformity and Compliance

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

In the Kingdom of Heaven, nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God. Simply put, if you are gay, then you cannot have intercourse with a woman, because that would make you hetereosexual.

And if nothing is impossible, then it's possible for a gay man to have sex with a woman. Wait, that's possible here.
I've known plenty of gay people who've had sex with women. I have known of gay guys being MARRIED to women. I guess by your logic, this is heaven, because it's all possible.

If a gay person were to have intercourse with the opposite sex, then they would no longer be gay

That's a knee-slapper!
Ignorance of homosexuality is no excuse.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
And if nothing is impossible, then it's possible for a gay man to have sex with a woman. Wait, that's possible here.
I've known plenty of gay people who've had sex with women. I have known of gay guys being MARRIED to women. I guess by your logic, this is heaven, because it's all possible.

If a gay man sleeps with a woman then he is automatically bisexual, and no longer a homosexual. Being married does not mean you are automatically having sex as legal marriage is nothing more than a contract of partnership defining the equity between two parties. Nothing in a marriage license obligates either party to have sex with one another. It is not possible for a gay man to have sex with a woman, for the moment he does he is no longer gay, for he is sleeping with a woman different than from a man, in which the actual doctrine in the Bible regards as sinful. It isn't a matter of right or wrong but of what is possible. If a gay person is not willing to sleep with women, then by their own choosing they cannot enter the Kingom of Heaven. If it is not by choice that they are gay, then God made it impossible from the beginning that they may not enter, for it is his purpose and will. That is merely a consequence of fate by the creator towards the created.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Simply put, if you are gay, then you cannot have intercourse with a woman, because that would make you hetereosexual.

Not if you're a woman.

If a gay person were to have intercourse with the opposite sex, then they would no longer be gay and all things then would be possible for them.

Except being gay.

What if they have sex with someone from both genders on the same occasion?
What if they have sex with themselves?
What if they were raped by someone of the same sex?
What if they are a transexual?
What if .......

I find your concept really lame and it has more holes in it than a shotgun blast to a rusty cullender.

I'm SO glad I'm an Atheist.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

It is not possible for a gay man to have sex with a woman, for the moment he does he is no longer gay

A couple of questions:

What if he didn't like it? Would it still count anyway?

And another question: How long does he have to have it in there for it to count? Does the bible specify?
Would a quick poke work to keep a guy outa hell?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What if a man has gender reassignment surgery, and a woman has gender reassignment surgery? (A guy and girl each have a sex change.)

Then they get married and have sex.

Is the kingdom of heaven open to them?

Well... you seem to know everything, so explain God's stand on this since you seem to speak on his behalf?

What? The bible doesn't cover these things?

edit on 29-10-2010 by JonInMichigan because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I find your concept really lame and it has more holes in it than a shotgun blast to a rusty cullender.

I'm SO glad I'm an Atheist.

I find it exceptionally logical, because it eliminates all the moral arguments of why gays would be dissallowed into the Kingdom of Heaven, and only relies on wit and cunning. It has no holes in the statement I made, for the other 'what ifs' you mentioned are not the same arguments being proposed. A woman sleeping with a woman is not gay, but a lesbian and nowhere in the bible are lesbians condemned for their activity, only men. Rape is not consentual sex, so I do not know why you mentioned that. If a man is raped by another man, that does not make the victim gay, but makes the vengeance of God justful in striking down the rapist in due time.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

If a man is trapped in a womans body and a woman is trapped in a mans body and the two both have sexual reassignment surgery and then have intercourse, then niether one is gay for they are both the opposite sex. Opposite sex relationships are not forbidden in the Bible unless it is close relation.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
What if he didn't like it? Would it still count anyway?

It merely forbids two males having intercourse with each other, so if a gay man had intercourse with a woman and he didn't like it, then he still is not gay but now a bisexual. That is just like asking if you didn't like your first sexual experience can you still claim to be a virgin because it didn't count.

And another question: How long does he have to have it in there for it to count? Does the bible specify?
Would a quick poke work to keep a guy outa hell?

You obviously don't know your bible. I did not mention anywhere anything about hell. I said homosexuals are forbidden from entering the Kingdom of Heaven. If you have read your bible you would have read the part where Jesus says the Kingdom of Heaven lies within you. The Kingdom of Heaven is not a place but a spiritual destination that becomes an open door to you in which you enter at the appropriate time at the end of days when the rule of the old heaven and the old earth are no more. That time is fast approaching.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

The opposite works as well...

In the Kingdom of Heaven, nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God. Simply put, if you are a STRAIGHT male, then you cannot have intercourse with a man, because that would make you homosexual (actually bi). Since this invalidates the argument that all things are possible in the kingdom of Heaven, this is also the reason a HETEROSEXUAL person may not enter.

If a HETEROSEXUAL person were to have intercourse with the opposite sex, then they would no longer be HETEROSEXUAL and all things then would be possible for them. This truth has been hidden from you for you are trying to validate righteousness through religious dogma rather than one of possibilities.

edit on 10-29-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

If a gay man sleeps with a woman then he is automatically bisexual, and no longer a homosexual.

Where do you get this information? Just made it up? That's what I thought. I will take the word of homosexuals over someone who clearly has a 'thing' against homosexuality. But thanks for sharing.

You obviously don't know your bible.

And you obviously don't know your homosexual.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How about if we Christians just accept Christ's teaching to love God, and love everyone else, and not worry about what others practice?

Though I have wavered back and forth on the whole homosexuality issue, as I've matured as a person and as a Christian, I have come to the conclusion that it's all about love, and if a man finds true love with another man or a woman finds true love with another woman, that is a joyful thing, and if God has an issue with it, that's between them and God, not them and I.

Much of God's teaching regarding sexuality is about immoral behaviour, acts which denigrate a person. Beyond the incapability of reproduction, a homosexual in a committed relationship shouldn't be viewed as being in a relationship much different than a heterosexual one, from a moral perspective. In addition, I believe that the stigma society, and views like yours, attach to homosexuals has a significant negative impact on people who, at their core, are just looking for the love of another.

For that reason, I, steadfast Orthodox Christian that I am, support homosexual rights, and will defend them as strongly as my own.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Every Christian should take a lesson from you. If there is a God, I believe He would say that you got the lesson that Jesus was preaching and the judgmental Christians of the world have lost sight of what it's all about. God IS Love. It's such a simple thing, really. No need for all the judgments...

Congratulations and Bravo!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
In the Kingdom of Heaven, nothing is impossible for all things are possible with God. Simply put, if you are a STRAIGHT male, then you cannot have intercourse with a man, because that would make you homosexual (actually bi). Since this invalidates the argument that all things are possible in the kingdom of Heaven, this is also the reason a HETEROSEXUAL person may not enter.

But you are forgetting one thing. The kingdom of heaven is a marriage bond between a man and woman, not between a man and a man. If it were between a man and man, then God would not need woman, nor would man need woman. Since you do have women, then it is God's desire and purpose to include woman into the unity of the marriage bond.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

If a gay man sleeps with a woman then he is automatically bisexual, and no longer a homosexual.

Where do you get this information? Just made it up? That's what I thought. I will take the word of homosexuals over someone who clearly has a 'thing' against homosexuality. But thanks for sharing.

Homosexuality excludes bisexuality and vice versa. You cannot be both at the same time. You are either homosexual, heterosexual, or bisexual. Those are the three possibilities.

You obviously don't know your bible.

And you obviously don't know your homosexual.

It's not a matter of one's personal opinion or sexual preference but one of logical conclusion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join