It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Claims Heath Ledger and others "whacked" by Hollywood Gang

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Heath Ledger Was Wacked By Criminal Gang

Fugitive actor Randy Quaid has claimed Perth star Heath Ledger was one of many celebrities "whacked" by a group of Hollywood criminals from whom he is now on the run.

Quaid and his wife Evi are seeking refugee status in Canada after fleeing over the border from the United States, claiming their lives were at risk.

The actor, who played a supporting role alongside Ledger in the Oscar-winning film Brokeback Mountain, said he was being hunted by a gang of Hollywood "star-whackers" who already had a long list of celebrity victims.
"Up until a year ago Evi and I had never had any run-in with the law whatsoever," he said.

"We are not criminals nor are we fugitives from justice. Nor are we crazy. We are simply artists and filmmakers who are being racketeered on."

The brother of actor Dennis Quaid then broke down when he told a gathered media pack about how the criminal group had some of Hollywood's biggest names in its sights.

"We believe there to be a malignant tumour of 'star-whackers' in Hollywood," he said.

"How many people do you know personally who have died suddenly and mysteriously in the last five years?

I just saw this article and it is very interesting. While I have had doubts about these celebrity overdose cases (especially the Brittany Murphy and Michael Jackson ones) I never thought about just how far the conspiracy might reach. Is there a Hollywood criminal gang that carries out these murders and makes them look like overdoses and suicides? If such a sinister Order were to exist, I wonder what would prompt them to carry out these hits?

(It is not my intention to harm or cause offence to the families of those who died, I am merely curious if there is more to these stories than we are told. I assume that if information came out that could confirm these allegations, the families would prefer the Truth be revealed instead of embracing ignorance and sweeping what has happened under the rug.)

Do other members feel there might be some substance to these seemingly outlandish claims?

edit on 29/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: fixed link, formatting, spelling, grammar

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i read this the other day on BBC ceefax and sky teletext but nowhere else. very curious thing to say and i wonder at the motivation for it.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Hello Dark Ghost,
Very interesting story. I do wonder however if a "gang" would have the know how and reach to carry out murders and cover them up as suicide or accidental death without investigators and medical examiners being able to notice.

Now if this was an intelligence organisation, not a problem. But a "gang".. I don't know.

Regards,
T

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Good observations. I guess it would depend just how "connected" people in this Gang happen to be with Law Enforcement and the Legal System. I think the conspiracy would need to be rather large, but it's not like that type of thing is impossible in this day and age.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I'm tired so I won't understand half of what the article says. Still I wonder how all these deaths are linked. Other then overdoes.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Although theres no way I can prove or disprove what that man has claimed about Heath, I do find it interesting that a few months ago apparently Tila Tequila went crazy on her blog that could have some relevance:

Tila Tequilas Blog

Now I was hesitant to write this blog as I know they are forever watching and are very POWERFUL. But I feel as a HUMAN BEING, people have a RIGHT to know what is happening to them and I am here, God sent me here, to fight this War against the Darkness and these people who practice Satanic Rituals, that is now being shown on our TV for even CHILDREN to watch! I mean, Lady GaGa hung herself at one of the music video awards with blood dripping everywhere! Now on her new “ALEJANDRO” cover there is a devil-like man carrying her naked, lifeless body, with a HUGE SLIT on the side of her and blood. Yet people think that’s ok just because it’s “ART?” no. Ok well if you guys are interested, i will tell you more. This is just the first level, i can take you deep, deep, deep into this and teach you so much more about the crazy mad # that has been going on, and who is in alliance with who. You would be SHOCKED to know. But just know, they “THEY” have been lying to you guys for a VERY LONG TIME!

Above is just a small excerpt from one of her posts, she does bring up the Illuminati, she actually has 3 "Chapters" which are basically blog posts as well, all saying the same thing about some sort of "Order" in Hollywood. Now, of course this could just be her going completely crazy, or begging for attention/sales. However after reading how serious she seems to be about the subject, she must be either telling the truth or having a full blown schizophrenic episode.

Take it for what you will, but there are a lot of eerie things coming out of Hollywood. People can call it art, and than its acceptable for a movie like Hostel II to be advertised on TV in front of our children, the movie itself based around torturing other people. Maybe some people enjoy that kind of "art", I personally wish to keep away from it.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

It's interesting I will give you that. Still I will like proof then just people ranting about this or that.
To me most if not all of these acts are obscene and that is what people want to see. I doubt any of them are Satanic.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

I just saw this article and it is very interesting. While I have had doubts about these celebrity overdose cases (especially the Brittany Murphy and Michael Jackson ones) I never thought about just how far the conspiracy might reach.

According to official sources Britney suffered a fall in the shower after suffering from an illness. Toxocology confirmed she was clean.

Though I have to say I thought her death shocking and mysterious especially as her last move had her dead in the bath....

Michael Jackson is a different story however.... I think he was the victim of fraud and racketeering.... I think he however had a family around him that could help... I believe he faked his death to get away from these star whackers. You can't kill someone already dead right??

I wonder exactly how high up the tree this Celeb Whacking racketeering goes??

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
His wife is mentaly ill and some think her husband is scared to leave her because of what she would do.
Look it up.
She is nuts and now it appears he is following behind her.

There is no conspiracy...its mental illness.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I don't see any proof that she's crazy.
Are you talking about Randy's wife?
I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yes...give me a minute and i will go dig it up.
The crap on these boards lately amazes me.

That was easy.
www.ottawasun.com...

edit on 29-10-2010 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something- does Randy state the reason for these celebs being killed?What's the motive?
edit on 29-10-2010 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

This is what I was hoping the many highly intelligent members on ATS could figure out. Like I said in the OP, if this were true then the Conspiracy would have to be rather large. Think about it though. All the influence, wealth and prestige in Hollywood and its relationship with the media. Think about those celebrities who suffer multiple negative stories about them that seem to come about at the same time as stories linking them to shady characters and drug and alcohol abuse. I know these things do happen from time to time, but look at the number of overdoses/suicides over the last 5-10 years and something just doesn't sit well.

ETA: I mean motive as in other reasons besides money, power and influence (which does seem to be a likely motivation - especially for those that have had their images and credibility destroyed by character-assassination charged stories, but still maintain a healthy bank balance and ownership of shares.)

Is it a simple case of Extorting and Discarding undesirables, or are these people paying the price for their refusal to jump through the hoops raised by those running the show?

edit on 29/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: ETA

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yes...give me a minute and i will go dig it up.
The crap on these boards lately amazes me.

That was easy.
www.ottawasun.com...

edit on 29-10-2010 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

This stood out to me a mile when I read it...

Altringer said the Quaids are estranged from their families because they’re “terrified of Evi,” who she witnessed using the prescription painkiller Demerol and hyperactivity drug Ritalin She ultimately fears Evi will kill Randy and then commit suicide.

Exactly the MO of most of the other Hollywood deaths of the last few years and is exactly what the Quad's are saying is the threat agains them.

Maybe this Private Dick was paid off??

Korg.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Maybe I'm missing something- does Randy state the reason for these celebs being killed?What's the motive?
edit on 29-10-2010 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

Extortion... money, power and influence.

no need to rob a bank when you can lean on someone’s sensibilities and get them to give you the cash, or force them to sign rights over then whack em.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

They have had a history of acting unstable.
There is no conspiracy....ITS MENTAL ILLNESS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

What do you call a person who is crazy? Insane.

What do you call 5 people who are crazy? An insane bunch.

What do you call hundreds of people who are crazy? A conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Korg Trinity

They have had a history of acting unstable.
There is no conspiracy....ITS MENTAL ILLNESS!!!!!

So if I have a regular fight with my wife... we both turn up dead.... the police and everyone says nothing to see here they were unstable anyway???

I say this has the potencial to be a huge conspiracy.

Korg...
edit on 29-10-2010 by Korg Trinity because: too many

link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

1.Mentally ill.
2.Mentally ill.
3.Mentally ill.

link   
I would believe this.

My opinion is that Michael Jackson was targeted by Paul McCartney/Sony.
He had the Beatles copyright (willed to mccartney on his death);
the big beatles anniversary was coming up (record sales - remastered/boxed sets/etc etc)
Sony already had the Beatles Anniversary video game set for the release date.
If MJ still held the copyrights...
they (McCartney/Sony) would had to have given all those royalties away (to MJ who did no work for it. paul would not like that).

Heath Ledger.....
Look at Sir Bob Geldoff. Nutter. got his woman stolen. Was it a Manic Monday when it happened?
... and more than 1 celeb choking/hanging games to get yourself off ? celebs may have wild times but please....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join