It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Claims Heath Ledger and others "whacked" by Hollywood Gang

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Thats a strawman argument.
We are not talking about you or your wife.
We are talking about a person with a mental illness.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Dark Ghost

1.Mentally ill.
2.Mentally ill.
3.Mentally ill.

Alright you have expressed your opinion... no need to harp on about it....

My point above btw was that it's easy to pain someone in a negative light in the media, especially if you are the MOB in Hollywood

And would be the logical thing to do if you were going to kill a high profile person... discredit them... let people such as you say it couldn't be murder cause they were crazy anyway... Then Whack Em...

Korg.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I was asked a question and answered it.
You guys are clutching at straws.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I was asked a question and answered it.
You guys are clutching at straws.

Not at all... we are considering the statement and seeing how the peice fits into a bigger picture of recent deaths in Hollywood...

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Consider the source.
From the article i linked.
A private investigator said the conspiracy theory Evi Quaid hopes will allow her and actor husband Randy to claim refugee status in Canada is fictitious.

Altringer was hired by the Quaids last year to investigate the alleged conspiracy, but ended up quitting and filing a restraining order against the couple, who ran up a $19,000 bill. She said she gave them a place to stay but eventually evicted them over Evi’s behaviour

The Quaids are wanted in Santa Barbara, Calif. on a $500,000 warrant for missing an Oct. 18 court date on charges of vandalizing and squatting at a house they used to own.

In early 2008, Quaid was banned from the Actors’ Equity Association after his fellow cast members in the Seattle-staged Lone Star Love complained about his behaviour

Heres the big one so make sure to read it.

Altringer said the Quaids are estranged from their families because they’re “terrified of Evi,” who she witnessed using the prescription painkiller Demerol and hyperactivity drug Ritalin. She ultimately fears Evi will kill Randy and then commit suicide.

MENTAL ILLNESS!!!!
Let me guess....everyone is out to get them and their own behavior counts for nothing??

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

She has assaulted people on set, Randy has also abused people on set, not to mention alienate fellow castmates. They have also been kicked out of the actors' union for their behaviour.

This is not a conspirancy, this is MENTAL ILLNESS.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Joke about it all you like. But there will probably come a time when you will see the line that is drawn separating those who are considered Mentally Ill from those who are considered Mentally Sane. You will then be forced to question whether the people who are considered crazy, might not be, and those who are considered sane really are crazy. Why? Because the half consisting of those considered crazy will far outnumber those in the half considered sane, which will lead to an awakening.

If you are intending to flood this thread with accusations that Quad's wife is crazy and therefore his views should be ignored, you are posting in the wrong forum.
edit on 29/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: grammar

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by canuckistanian

She has assaulted people on set, Randy has also abused people on set, not to mention alienate fellow castmates. They have also been kicked out of the actors' union for their behaviour.

This is not a conspirancy, this is MENTAL ILLNESS.

Oh come on... What Hollywood actor hasn't acted like a diva at some point if not all the time??

I'm not saying they are model human beings, i'm saying that just because of whom they are we shouldn't just look the other way when in reality what they said does seem to fit.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater....

Korg.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Sorry, reread your post--now I realize where you were going with this.

Second line....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sorry, reread your post--now I realize where you were going with this.

Second line....

I'm confused... which post?? lol

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I am helping to deny ignorance in this thread....seems like the right forum to me.

I am not joking about mental illness...I am pointing out what all of you have overlooked as my source and the actors behavior speaks for itself.

I guess everyone is out to get him eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Late night murders, death by flashlight. These are all celebrities we are talking about.
Where there is a play there is a Shakespeare writing it. The actors have to faithfully play their roles.
Its easy for the public to dismiss a disappearance simply as a drug related pathology.

As a counter example, Bobby Fischer was a big celebrity name thatwe were told sought asylum outside the US after going insane. Its hard to believe there was an organic cause, either from drugs or disease in Fischers case.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The strange behaviour could be a reason to call them mentally ill.... But without proof it could well be reversed!

Let's say you live in great threat danger, stress.... While you try to "work" in this case acting, your fuse is very short when in stress.
So the stress-full and insane like behaviour could be a result of the threats they are facing.

You get my point? First threats, fear and stress that results in abnormal behaviour and finally leads to drastic actions.

Besides that it is starting to become suspicious that not only actors, but there are a few cases of (super) models too who talk about the same kind of fear, rituals and so on...

edit on 29-10-2010 by EarthOccupant because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It is amazing what people will swallow these days.. There are a couple people here that I expected to be here and believing this story.... But the rest of you should be ashamed for even entertaining this...

Quaid and his wife are Lunatics.. They broke in a house (that they used to own, and squatted) until they were caught.
Randy's brother Dennis refuses to talk to his brother, saying that his wife Evi is "crazy"

They are running from a bench warrant PERIOD!!! They went to Canada to escape jail.

Does this sound like the testimony of a "sane" woman?

During the hearing, Evi Quaid repeatedly said her father was a Canadian FBI agent, a claim she explained later by saying her father was a Canadian who moved to the United States and began working for the FBI.

I absolutely can not believe that anyone is entertaining the idea that there is this gang of "star whackers"

I even saw a poster say that MJ faked his death to escape his family(and maybe the star whackers) .. Lmfao roflmfao lol lmfao!!! really? So all of these charges and court hearings for his dad/doctor/executors is all fake? Lmfao....
I always wondered who the people were who believed Elvis was still alive.. Here we have it folks.. They really do exist!!

These stars can't keep their panties on, or their personal lives secret, but are able to keep these star whackers a secret... LMFAO!!!!!!!

The members on this site are no longer denying ignorance.. They are actually promoting it.

It is just a matter of time before ATS is like The Nation Enquirer, if stories like this are given any face time.

This is a quote from before ... long before their escape to Canada.

Previously, Randy Quaid was expelled from the stage actors' union for abusing fellow performers, and Evi Quaid suspected other actors of plotting to kill her.

Apparently there is something exciting about "star whackers" after stars fortunes...

Hmmm.. Did anyone look into Randy's furtune?

Seems money is not something that Randy has to offer.

Radar Online reports via Pop Eater, the Quaids were staying at San Ysidro Ranch in June. The couple skipped out on hotel bill after racking up over $10,000 in charges.
They have been charged with three felony counts each: Defrauding an innkeeper, conspiracy and Burglary.

More shocking this wasn’t their first time. A source close to the investigation told Radaronline that The Quaids are also in the hole for $17,000 in unpaid hotel bills to the Hotel Bel-Air. Oh they are also said to be keeping an un-returned rental car in their Texas home.

So if the star wackers were not after his money, maybe they wanted to suck his acting skills out of his ear using the all new starwhacker skill sucker? We all know that would be a waste of time and energy with no return on investment.

I am going to say I am disappointed to see this on ATS.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

This is not run of the mill diva behaviour.

26 cast members----26---filed a grievance with the Actors' Equity, citing physical and verbal abuse as well as very strange behaviour, which eventually shut down the production and had Quaid banned for life. His wife also assaulted a 76 year old Actors' Equity receptionist.

This was an off broadway production, should have been a walk in the park to do for Quaid, but he was too BSC to even act and the entire production co-signed on his f#$#ckery.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I am helping to deny ignorance in this thread....seems like the right forum to me.

I know you mean well, but we are not ignorant of the behaviour, we are just saying that you can't dismiss something that correlates with a larger picture based upon the personal circumstances alone..

You maybe right but then you may just as well be wrong?

When several events occur within a short space of time that pertains to the same line of enquiry you should always pay the strictest of attention.

Don't allow yourself to be drawn into making a firm conclusion because I can tell you that in cases like this you will more than likely be wrong at least 50% of the time.

Korg.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Ho Hum

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I later thought you were questioning whether there is a star-whacker conspiracy, not whether the Quaids are loco.

2nd line, I'll be in my trailer, I can't work in these conditions...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I later thought you were questioning whether there is a star-whacker conspiracy, not whether the Quaids are loco.

2nd line, I'll be in my trailer, I can't work in these conditions...

Your later thoughts are correct!

That's exactly what I am saying.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I've been reading the boards for a long time and while I don't respond much there's something about this particular topic that has grabbed me. Okay, logically the Quaids are probably having substance abuse/ mental health issues (the idea of 'every family has a problem child') .

But what if this behavior is more a symptom of what they've discovered than the cause of their issues? Someone mentioned stress and what not taking it's toll and the fact that Randy has been kicked out of the actors union is what really gets me.

If I was an evil mastermind for whatever purpose and I wanted to make someone suffer before delivering the final blow, I'd slowly destroy their world and any chance for help: 1) Turn family & friends against them**. 2) Take away their main source of income or access to assets.

** not so much brainwash family/friends but threaten or harass my "victim" in ways that make them behave so that family and friends (their only source of unconditional love and help) turn against them.

I'll stop babbling and go sit in the quiet observer corner now.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
@MSFitte

That what i meant in my above post as well.

Calling people crazy is the most simple thing to do, or the last resort.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join