It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Claims Heath Ledger and others "whacked" by Hollywood Gang

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Svaba
Back to Heath.

There are certain things best not to be pokeing your nose into.
Otherwise one morning you may wake up somewhere unfamiliar and not seen or heard from again by the general public and you'll become the next conspiracy on here.

that almost sounds like a threat. just sayin'.
so, we should let evil secret cabals operate in the shadows, 'cause we should feel threatened?
there have been times in human history when there was true community and peaceful coexistence, transparency and mutual respect. just not western society, lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I had to stop at page 8, sorry to those that posted afterward of which I did not give your comments my time, I had to stop because I recognize this is about the entire World not just Randy, not just Michael, not just Anna Nicole. It is about all of us!

Often those closest to us are possessed in such a way that we cannot see the truth and are led to believe it is us who are lost and crazy, sick and confused. Sometimes love can prevail on a day-to-day basis but ultimately we are coming to a culmination of energies that are fighting to take hold. One is Good and one is Bad, within each of us lives both; it is up to us as individuals to find our own truth and then speak outwardly.

This is my take on what is happening. (I do hope Randy is reading this) Why is it that one day your life was going so well and then suddenly you walk into a lobby to find the driver of the limo, who was suppose to take you to your life's work, asleep on the job. But, something happened, instead of a poor excuse of a driver you find the most beautiful creature you have ever seen in your life and you are taken in by her instantly. She does not fulfill her job that day because she "has no money", "needs you to help her", "was lost", and maybe a bit "confused yet innocent". She is spectacular and she is 6ft tall, yet she is incapable of performing her job, she is sweet and incredible in your eyes from that moment forward. Suddenly, if by magic, she is no longer just a driver, no longer just a innocent, she is now your wardrobe consultant, your confidante, and then your companion for life. This person is not who she claims to be, and she is so detrimental to your well-being that she will take you to the limit of her own undoing to fulfill her mission.

All I ask is, "who is Evi?" Does this woman not have a middle name? Could it possibly begin with the letter "L"?

I do not question the Love that Randy is capable of. I do not question his loyalty to his industry nor his family. I only question a person who suddenly appears out of thin air and then slowly entrenches themselves into the very fabric of a person's Soul. Poor Randy, he is right on so many levels, but the Evi-L that he is trying to overcome may be attached, so much so, that when that day comes for "them" to be cast into the Leviathan, all the attachments go with them as well.

Now don't I sound Crazy? I am! I am Crazy about saving my own Soul enough to tell a possessed loved one "No More". I am Crazy enough to tell a possessed co-worker who they really are, and I am Crazy enough to know that true Evi-L lives and wants to bring its' World here to ours. This is a case of "Possessions" and these are those days that we all feared would come, yet we deny we have become attachments out of our ability to Love.

Poor Michael, I pray you return soon! I rejoice in knowing that you were an innocent all along and that you could not be conquered by those around you because you never stopped believing in your own innocence.

Evi, Ms. Evil, I have my eye on you and I find you suspect girlfriend! I cast you out with Love and Light and I pray there is still something human in you when you face what is coming.

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast, for it is a human number (unit)..." These are the numbers of which we all are entitled, it is up to us to cast them out! Yet we know them intimately and professionally and through our "Entertainment" and Political arenas. Time is almost up, will Randy be amongst the living Souls? I do hope he makes it out of this trap. Bless him and Protect him!

In the name of the Mother and the Father!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Heath Ledger Was Wacked By Criminal Gang

Fugitive actor Randy Quaid has claimed Perth star Heath Ledger was one of many celebrities "whacked" by a group of Hollywood criminals from whom he is now on the run.

Quaid and his wife Evi are seeking refugee status in Canada after fleeing over the border from the United States, claiming their lives were at risk.

The actor, who played a supporting role alongside Ledger in the Oscar-winning film Brokeback Mountain, said he was being hunted by a gang of Hollywood "star-whackers" who already had a long list of celebrity victims.
"Up until a year ago Evi and I had never had any run-in with the law whatsoever," he said.

"We are not criminals nor are we fugitives from justice. Nor are we crazy. We are simply artists and filmmakers who are being racketeered on."

The brother of actor Dennis Quaid then broke down when he told a gathered media pack about how the criminal group had some of Hollywood's biggest names in its sights.

"We believe there to be a malignant tumour of 'star-whackers' in Hollywood," he said.

"How many people do you know personally who have died suddenly and mysteriously in the last five years?

I just saw this article and it is very interesting. While I have had doubts about these celebrity overdose cases (especially the Brittany Murphy and Michael Jackson ones) I never thought about just how far the conspiracy might reach. Is there a Hollywood criminal gang that carries out these murders and makes them look like overdoses and suicides? If such a sinister Order were to exist, I wonder what would prompt them to carry out these hits?

(It is not my intention to harm or cause offence to the families of those who died, I am merely curious if there is more to these stories than we are told. I assume that if information came out that could confirm these allegations, the families would prefer the Truth be revealed instead of embracing ignorance and sweeping what has happened under the rug.)

Do other members feel there might be some substance to these seemingly outlandish claims?

edit on 29/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: fixed link, formatting, spelling, grammar

Yes everyone knows an actor PERSONALLY.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

When you speak against certain key powerful individuals or make certain things known to the general public that they are not ment to know AT public demonstrations or over a media broadcast. U may just see your self on the 6 oclock news from a bunker or worse and not having any control over your future or what is to happen to you.

There are very limited exceptions to the rules of this.
Only very few can speak somewhat freely with in reason as long as the mechanics of the situation is not explained.

To know something - Your only a parshall threat unless you know how to keep your mouth shut and keep it to your self.

To act upon what you know - You are a big threat and have no business in this world. There for you must be taken care of .

You will be given an option, to comply you can keep your life but never be heard from again on the surface or to not be comply-ment and to be made an decreet example of by public or coincidental execution.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi,
I've recently followed this thread and would like to offer my thoughts, essentially about the idea of a "gang" or "unit" operating on the behest of a higher authority.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned are the resources available to the families of those "murdered" or "hit". They can easily , independantly and even surrepticiously obtain information about the autopsy, scene of death and possibly conduct their own forensic investigation. This would then quite possibly throw up any discrepancies concerning the agreed cause of death.

A "gang" or even an individual operating as an asassin would almost defintately leave some kind of sign or trace they have been there. This would easily be picked up by forensics.

Many large corporations, be they media, commercial or industrial certainly keep some skeletons in their closets. They also employ the very best "cleaners" in the business. I know how deeply insidious the Music Industry is, especially in the UK, right up from bent A & R men to the high level casting couch. In every case the artist is seen as a product first, artist second. Depending upon their talent (natural) or their looks, they are given a finite professional lifespan, the aim being to maximise profit for that length of time by whatever means necessary.

Take, for example, Amy Winehouse. A great singer, talented and exceptional. Sadly also she had a personality that was addictive. One might argue that she had reached the pinnacle of her talent, was going into physical decline and potentially damaging the image of the Company representing her (cries of them encouraging her drug use) So, what do the PR/AR people do? - they have already paired her off with a drug addict (Blake) - so they have a conduit in which to reach her indirectly, safe knowing that the Media attention will promote sales along with the possibility that this enigma of a girl will eventually self destruct, thus giving them a perpetual income. She will be elevated (or her image manipulated) to "icon" status, so the companies can cream more cash. Essentially she got to a point whereby that being alive she had already (in their eyes) peaked (reports of bad concerts and performances), perhaps someone decided that enough was enough. Perhaps. I expect many will draw their own conclusions.

Hollywood, however, is the same but on a much larger scale. Actors surrounded by sycophants, given anything and everything. That can have an effect on people, mentally. They are a product, and like every product, have a finite lifespan. Some accept this and "play ball" Others don't.

Scientology has an awful lot to answer for IMO. As an observer I'd speculate there is a very high level power struggle going on in Hollywood, like a chess game where the "stars" are unwitting pawns. Unfortunately the more people you "knock off" the more chance you'll get caught, so instead, destroying credibility and career via the one thing they control (media) is the next best thing. From there perhaps they either top themselves (via drug overdose, supplied by, guess who?) or they fade into obscurity.Either way, It's a win-win for the Moguls.

I'm sure many here can tell the difference between the fear and madness in the eyes of a man. What is the general concensus?. Is Randy genuinely fearful? is Dave genuinely fearful?. Fear is a huge motivator, dance with it for too long and it may well drive you mentally ill.

With the amounts of cash at stake, this is a serious high rollers game. Who is behind it, I've no idea, but we can surmise that they are as ruthless and self geared as the Devil himself.

SJ

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacejack

i have not read the whole thread, but just on the Amy Winehouse thang, she hardly has a large back catalogue (minimal in fact) to exploit, and would have had a good chance of still selling records, maybe one day recovering from addiction, as many do, and selling many more records, dvds, tickets etc in future. it's hardly surprising that someone habitually on crack, heroin and booze with a good income to get wasted on died.. it's pretty unhealthy stuff, and you ever seen her pics on her first album? skin glowing, healthy weight and so on.. and then on back to black or w/e - a very different story. her downfall is clearly her own.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi,
Yes I agree, not a massive back catalogue, however, her talent was waning, her appeal to the general public also. On this basis her commercial viability was becoming compromised, as well as the effect of bad PR. I used her as an example of the finite life span and that many artists are deemed to have, and also the lengths the industries will go to in order to maximise the selling potential of their product. The fact she had an addictive personality was possibly exploited by the Industry, especially toward the end of her career and, sadly, her life.

Consider that there are no "pop stars" these days that, when they become popular, are considered long term prospects. Such is the competition (not helped by X Factor type shows) that it is very much a short term commercial prospect. However, I'm kind of digressing a bit. The days of groundbreaking quality acts are long gone, sadly the real, decent, innovative music is kept underground and the general public can't enjoy it, instead we're fed a diet of crap, interspersed by the occasional scandal to draw attention to the artist. It's a massive PR game.

The idea of purpose built or hired hit squads working in Hollywood is unlikely. Given the stakes though, some kind of underhanded activity is almost a given. Whether that extends to actual wholesale murder of individuals who have fallen out of favour or not , is a good discussion point.

I think that destroying the credibility of an individual, spreading malicious gossip and generally making their life hell is a more effective weapon than outright murder. Much less risky too. A joint planted here, a DUI there, a couple of Domestic battery "allegations" or even the good old honey trap, it managed to ruin Tigers career in the short term.......hit any B or C list celebrity with that and life soon goes from Champagne breakfasts to dry toast and coffee.
Given that many of these people have had it all, been surrounded by sycophants then see it all disappear, add in some drugs and then, once the weakness has been identified, some more and then just let them destroy themselves.....by which time any association has long since been forgotten..

Perhaps when the stars reach a point of success where intimidation from their "agents / moguls" cannot control them, another method is used. This is where Scientology comes in. Why use a stick when a carrot will do the job?. The Stars are then within an elite club and thus feel "protected" once more. Scientology is too keen to paint a very positive picture of itself and reacts badly to any attempt to discredit or delve deeper. Even to those not concerned about the conspiracy aspect, it still manages to ring alarm bells.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacejack

by and large, perception of pop music changes as we get older... there are loads of successful acts that have longevity, but as older folk, we view our youth and it music and that before it as having the greatest quality.
heck, kasabian have probably had a longer recording career than led zeppellin for example (or soon will do), and arguably the best acts of the 70's were pretty underground - it could be argued quite easily that the mighty led zep were hugely derivative.. queen only really actively recorded and toured between about '73 and 88 ish-ish... its just a rose tinted specs view of the past
think elbow, coldplay, muse, oasis, radiohead, greenday etc etc.. not my taste on the whole, but musically viable, successfull in the extreme and quite certainly long lived....

edit on 26-4-2013 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I had to stop at page 8, sorry to those that posted afterward of which I did not give your comments my time, I had to stop because I recognize this is about the entire World not just Randy, not just Michael, not just Anna Nicole. It is about all of us!

Often those closest to us are possessed in such a way that we cannot see the truth and are led to believe it is us who are lost and crazy, sick and confused. Sometimes love can prevail on a day-to-day basis but ultimately we are coming to a culmination of energies that are fighting to take hold. One is Good and one is Bad, within each of us lives both; it is up to us as individuals to find our own truth and then speak outwardly.

This is my take on what is happening. (I do hope Randy is reading this) Why is it that one day your life was going so well and then suddenly you walk into a lobby to find the driver of the limo, who was suppose to take you to your life's work, asleep on the job. But, something happened, instead of a poor excuse of a driver you find the most beautiful creature you have ever seen in your life and you are taken in by her instantly. She does not fulfill her job that day because she "has no money", "needs you to help her", "was lost", and maybe a bit "confused yet innocent". She is spectacular and she is 6ft tall, yet she is incapable of performing her job, she is sweet and incredible in your eyes from that moment forward. Suddenly, if by magic, she is no longer just a driver, no longer just a innocent, she is now your wardrobe consultant, your confidante, and then your companion for life. This person is not who she claims to be, and she is so detrimental to your well-being that she will take you to the limit of her own undoing to fulfill her mission.

All I ask is, "who is Evi?" Does this woman not have a middle name? Could it possibly begin with the letter "L"?

I do not question the Love that Randy is capable of. I do not question his loyalty to his industry nor his family. I only question a person who suddenly appears out of thin air and then slowly entrenches themselves into the very fabric of a person's Soul. Poor Randy, he is right on so many levels, but the Evi-L that he is trying to overcome may be attached, so much so, that when that day comes for "them" to be cast into the Leviathan, all the attachments go with them as well.

Now don't I sound Crazy? I am! I am Crazy about saving my own Soul enough to tell a possessed loved one "No More". I am Crazy enough to tell a possessed co-worker who they really are, and I am Crazy enough to know that true Evi-L lives and wants to bring its' World here to ours. This is a case of "Possessions" and these are those days that we all feared would come, yet we deny we have become attachments out of our ability to Love.

Poor Michael, I pray you return soon! I rejoice in knowing that you were an innocent all along and that you could not be conquered by those around you because you never stopped believing in your own innocence.

Evi, Ms. Evil, I have my eye on you and I find you suspect girlfriend! I cast you out with Love and Light and I pray there is still something human in you when you face what is coming.

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast, for it is a human number (unit)..." These are the numbers of which we all are entitled, it is up to us to cast them out! Yet we know them intimately and professionally and through our "Entertainment" and Political arenas. Time is almost up, will Randy be amongst the living Souls? I do hope he makes it out of this trap. Bless him and Protect him!

In the name of the Mother and the Father!

First i have said eleswhere that there is for sure a Hollywood mafia anywhere there is potinal for extorsion you could have this going on...

Now that this is out of the way the reason i quoted your post is because it got me thinking some metaphors i could relate too, first not Randy Quaid but i'll say the fictional character Randy since this is just a metaphor i'm kicking around.... first Randy is just to blame as the girl in your story because he should of sensed that the love was wrong and he would go to ANY lengths to keep his so called love that way, as far as the girl go's in your story she is just to blame as Randy for allowing her self to fall in love with him even tho it was wrong and she too would go to any lengths so in the end you have taboo love that destroyes lifes and for what, what is the point, i guess the point is it is what it is.........
edit on 27-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

That doesnt prove anything.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join