It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 25 Censored stories for 2009/2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Now I know another person has put this up, But his page is not working for some reason, And the stories he has are different to these ones, so enjoy people.

dailycensored.com...

Here is the link to the other guy

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-10-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: Added extra link

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Awesome post.

Hope more people see it!

Star and flagged!

And goodbye dollar... =\

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Thank you, and yes it is a interesting read, I happen to just find it by mistake, while searching for other things. Glad you enjoyed it
Take care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

And who says the year is not "1984"?

How hilarious this all is.

It is like reading of a "Secret Meeting" between politicians in the Middle East....

As a HEADLINE in the Jerusalem Post.

So, we have the "Top 25 Most Censored Stories"--each with, of course, a link, how convenient, to the media that published those stories...

Meaning, of course, that the story was not really absolutely censored, it was merely widely censored; which is NOT the same thing.

In any case, the # 1 story which has been ABSOLUTELY censored--for going on 2500 years--is that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Now, is there a LINK to some media who has published this story?

OF COURSE NOT.

That is the meaning of the term "censored by the media".

And, of course, I have been warned by a moderator on ATS that I cannot "advertise" my writings about this; so you are going to have to find them yourselves.

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

If by ressurection and rebirth you mean the bible, then that is the best example for not censored, but the most widely spread myth/story to date.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
If by ressurection and rebirth you mean the bible, then that is the best example for not censored, but the most widely spread myth/story to date.

A few questions:

1) Why is it that there is not one outlet of either the mainstream or the Internet media which will allow the publication of the fact that the Doctrine of "resurrection" was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'; in which case Judaism, Christianity and Islam, rather than seriously threatening the very survival of human civilization itself due to their conflicts in the Middle East; would, instead, be known as, for all practical purposes, different 'flavors' of a monotheistic Buddhism?

2) Why is it that Wikipedia will NOT allow such a Doctrine to be published--even as a minority position--on its page about "resurrection"?

3) Why is it that, in the thousands of books on theology I have either read or skimmed over the past 34 years, not one of them taught this Doctrine? and

4) Why were millions of Jews exterminated during the Holocaust if this Truth were so widely known, as you suggest?

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I did this exact topic last week: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I only got one reply

edit on 29/10/2010 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

So sorry buddy, I did a quick search and the most recent one that came up was the one I put on here, I think this search thing needs to be fix. If i could delete it some how I would
Take care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Don't worry about it, that search function can be a pain sometimes. At least this way there is twice as much chance of people stumbling upon this important information

new topics

top topics

join