It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Battle of Los Angeles. The Movie *Trailer*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I wanted to share this with ATSer's as I know it would be enjoyed by many.

The Battle Of Los Angeles - AFM Movie Trailers

This seems to be very well researched, and I am excited to hear first hand reports, by people that were actually there, of course as opposed to the media.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thank you for sharing that - definitely a movie I plan to see

S+F

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

That is just great. I wonder if the incident segments are 're-enactment' footage or colourized film from the 40's? I have never seen real footage of the incident.

Many members here will flame this thread for being a film by Jose Escamilla. Though many of the things he talks about have been questioned for fact and validity and he is more than probably in the game for the monetary gain, he routinely questions topics that have not been brought to light in such a large documentary film scale.

I am glad he is putting the time in and finding the resources to bring these things to the light of day for a much larger audience than would normally be accessed by the information.

Regardless if some of the things he talks about are questionable, it is great that he is talking about them and putting them in plain view for everyone to study and develop their own opinion about.

Hopefully he continues to do this until there are no more topics on the taboo to be disucssed or uncovered from years of being out of sight-out of mind. Maybe his films and work inspire many other individuals out there to delve into the UFO / High Strange world and bring previously vaulted material to the information age so everyone can have the opportunity to formulate an opinion on them.

Thanks again for the thread, can't wait to see it.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
this movie is gonna be a short movie?
They see it shot at ti and it fly's off.
Or did it land....
lol
i feel they are gonna be alot of embellishments int his flick to say the least.
it says based on a real story....
as in 99% of this movie is fake lol

but yeah i will watch it for sure !!!!

here is the real footage of it.
www.disclose.tv...
incase you have never seen the video.
edit on 29-10-2010 by TheAmused because: added link for the real footage

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I do think this is going to an interesting movie. All the footage Ive seen is very hazy, as it should be for its time, but this looks great, and I commend Jose Escamilla for taking the time to remake such an important part of our history.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The still shot of the video sure seems inspired by the famous newspaper photo. I know of no actual "footage" of the event (was kind of before news crews with video cameras...)

Definitely on my must see list. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Looks good. Seen the stories on this event several times before. I hope the movie is as good as the story itself. And when ya think about it. It is pretty sad, if it really was visitors from another planet. How our welcome was so brutal and hateful.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Is this the same movie?

www.imdb.com...

Wiki Link

Black Hawk Down meets Independence Day?

Hell yeah... I'm up for that

Ok so It's not the same movie

edit on 8/11/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's coming out 3/11/11 and here is the new trailer.

It looks pretty decent....

edit on 29-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

top topics

join