It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Its up to us to be vigilant and take our time to do what we can to verify these stories. In this case it was easy as the subject had a website full of interviews and answered the exact question needed to know if the article was true or not.

Question is did the "Canadian" know up front it was false or did they just pull it from somewhere else and not bother to confirm it or even email him to confirm as any CREDIBLE source would.

I'd not be surprised if half of what we see is fabricated as the Internet has become one of the most unreliable sources around.

What Buzz Aldrin has said is often wrongly reported for an example. Astronauts seem to be targets for this sort of thing. Problem is you end up with people who don't actually read stuff and you can be sure that this story will be all over the place for years.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
YOU REALLY MUST SEE,This might shed some light on you. www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-10-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
People say "how could anyone not believe an astronaught", easy, they work for NASA.

I would like to believe him and i keep an open mind to maybe im just paranoid about people who go to space are selected just like those who run the country.

I donno most probably im wrong, but still, i dont believe it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

thanks great vid have they been posted before
?
www.youtube.com...

german ufo pics

xp

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I believe extraterrestrials exist. We cannot be the only beings here in space. S.E.T.I does exist. It means search for extraterrestrial intelligence. We have large dishes all over the world for different reasons and seti is part of it. I also believe this, so watch it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

your second video was the same as the first one
looking forward to it
xp

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It is crappy that this guy has two different counter arguments.

I would love to believe that he actually saw something, and he probably actually did, but to make both claims as he has done is beyond ignorant.

I wonder if his website was produced before his retirement. If it was that could be a plausible explanation as to why he said what he did on it. When he retired, maybe he thought well it doesn't matter if I break my contract because it is non existent.

Another plausible theory I guess.

Damn, I wish this was true....

Pred...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

When did i say i did not believe that there might exist ETs?

Where did i write that i dont believe we are searching for ETs?

I have read many accounts of abductions and seen many documentaries of interviews of abductees, and i believe something is going on.

What i said was i dont believe the astronaught or anyone at NASA.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I saw him speaking on a NASA tour a couple years ago and he preemptively told everyone not to bother him with any of the ET nonsense. So why the change of heart now, money? Who knows. Can't say he deserves much respect changing his stance like he has.
edit on 28-10-2010 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yes we must believe all astronauts because we all know they are not wacky.

NO ONE would expect a "hero" astronaut to drive from Texas to Florida wearing a diaper to confront a woman in a airport parking lot,BUT one did.

They are just people.

We have sent 2 Senators in to space and we tried to send a teacher.

People have even paid money to have their butt sent in to space.

This is the 21st century folks it ain't that challenging.

Now getting back,that is.

And on a side note they really are not going in to SPACE.

They are still under the influence of the earths gravitational pull.

True space is when they are not.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here.

Should be replaces by "thinks" or "believes" IMO.

Confirm means to affirm the truth, accuracy, or genuineness of something. (Implies removal of all doubt).

I don't think this is the case here. He thinks he saw an UFO. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

No proofs, nothing.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Esger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What a find, Xploder! I'm a huge fan of Musgrave, and til now, I hadn't heard of this. Of course, I've not had the time lately to read most of the sites I used to. This is really neat. Unless he thinks there's a ton of money to be made by falsifying ufo claims,
, I see no reason of for someone of Musgrave's caliper to just make stuff up.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
i think your right i mean they woundnt send metally unfit
people into space would they?
how many astronaughts have said similar things

xp

Here's a quick answer to that one...

Astronaut

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

He actually asked them to take him with them.

Maybe he was hoping the ET's would give him a good probing where the sun don't shine.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yep, this is an OLD story which was debunked long ago. The guy has NOT seen aliens. His website has not even been updated since 2008, and when I first read this on ATS it was at least 2007.

But I guess times heals all debunking..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I believe extraterrestrials exist. We cannot be the only beings here in space. S.E.T.I does exist. It means search for extraterrestrial intelligence. We have large dishes all over the world for different reasons and seti is part of it. I also believe this, so watch it. www.youtube.com...

what is this video taken from?
any idea where the rest is?

thanks for the link...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Was it not this guy that a few years ago, also went public about being witness to personell working together with tall, human-looking ET's on a Shuttle or Spacestation?

I think that was Charles Hall. He was working with the Tall Whites.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
150 ft?

Thats rather a small scout or transport ship.

I could probably travel comfortably in that 14 mile ship that was parked near Phobos awhile back

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

It is pretty cool but he didn't exactly confirm that he saw anything.
He did see a 50-100 foot long disc shape craft that seemed to appear out of nowhere. The author jumped to an assumption based on Musgroves claim "these guys are real" and went ahead and confirmed for us, "If he says that... they must be real!"
In that context there really isn't much here to go on that is verifiable or adds to the pool of information already out there.
I believe the guy is giving us his educated opinion. He is willing to swear there are ET and maybe even bet his life they really exist, but he does not go so far as to say he saw them.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by realeyes

lol good one
crazy chick astronaught
they all seam a bit
well
weird
(astronaghts that is)
xp
edit on 29-10-2010 by XPLodER because: lol

top topics