It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
interesting that a NASA astronaught has tryed to communicate with a 100-150ft craft that appaired in high earth orbit

During an earlier interview, Dr. Musgrave stated he attempted to communicate with ET life forms during each of his six missions. He actually asked them to take him with them. Now that's an astronaut with a lot of courage. Dr. Musgrave retired after this flight from NASA. Since then he's been spreading his considered opinion that alien life exists. When Musgrave speaks of this, it's no great leap for one to assume he's admitting knowledge of alien life. As the final slide of a "Grey" ET was shown during a recent astronomy presentation by Dr. Musgrave, he made this surprising comment: "These guys are real... I guarantee it!" Dr. Musgrave does know the truth. This author guarantees it!

link to story

we have a NASA astronaught stating he saw a ufo and tryed to communicate with it and he beleives they are here

cool huh?

xploder

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"He actually asked them to take him with them" thats cool

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

We see so much of this kind of stuff anymore. I know that there will be someone out there that will try to discredit this story. Those who have seen, believe, and are our proof that we are not all crazy.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
how exactly did he try to communicate with them? Telepathically? That's quite a stretch for a famed astronaut like Dr. Musgrave to try to do. It won't be long before NASA or some other Big Wig tries to explain away this one.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

i guess to be an astronaught you must have alot of courage
but to ask to go with an unknown entity
this guy is my hero

hey aliens take me with you
and then to talk about it
of all the people qualified to be in space and know whats going on
this guy has the experience we all want
face to face with a craft and an intelligence

xploder

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Was it not this guy that a few years ago, also went public about being witness to personell working together with tall, human-looking ET's on a Shuttle or Spacestation?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't understand how anyone could discredit an astronaut. If he's seen evidence of alien life, and confirmed it, then why would he lie to us?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

If a book comes out soon then you will know why. But I highly doubt that is the situation. They will try to find something to discredit him. I wonder if he tried to film it? If he did you can bet NASA buried it deep somewhere or even destroyed it.

Just another baby step towards Disclosure.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

My only problem with these “Former” Astronauts with their claims is simply, what are their intentions? Why now come out and share their personal experiences with the world? As far as extraterrestrials go, I believe it’s still just myths and theories. How could only a very few of the world population have such stories of their sightings of extraterrestrials? Is there some type of favoritism going on with these mythical "Aliens"? Why haven’t I ever seen such extraterrestrials? When will I see such Aliens? Do I not have the authority or luxury to see them? Besides all of these sightings with so called hard evidence are absolutely not clear whatsoever nor defined. Almost all the evidence for these claims is inconclusive and speculative. Videos, Images, Audio, the stuff we use to prove or disprove bogus claims of extrtatereesitals are needed for validity. I’m tired of seeing unclear images of these sightings. I’m sick and tired of all of it! This is all FICTION people. All you galaxy nerds can believe in these theories of extraterrestrials, but until the world has hard evidence that proves of such theories we cannot settle for second-rate claims.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
here is a part of a doco on some ufos from sts-80

here he is denying saying anything of the sort

letter denying ufo sighting

i wounder if he was warned to stay quiet or
weather this is bad reporting?

xp

edit on 28-10-2010 by XPLodER because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
video straight down on disc right to left

Google Video Link

enjoy

xp

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think a reason some of these astronauts are now coming out and telling their stories is anger over the funding being cut to the space/shuttle program. I mean, these guys dedicated their lives to space exploration and now funding is being cut and the space program is at a halt. These guys feel like all their work was for nothing and now feel the only thing to do in their anger and disappointment is to tell their story.

I love hearing these confirmations from the most reputable sources like astronauts. Of course NASA will say that these guys had too much radiation while in space and are now delusional!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i think your right i mean they woundnt send metally unfit
people into space would they?
how many astronaughts have said similar things

xp

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What a great find dude!!! This guy is extremely creditable nobody can deny that. He's most defiantly seen everything that there is to see in space so if he claims it was an alien craft, it was an alien craft.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I can not help but notice if you go to the original source, it leads into a plea for donations to the "Canadian National Newspaper".

Become a Member:

Would you like to see other similar articles and critical commentaries in The Canadian National Newspaper? Then, show your support. Make a member-pledge donation, in support of the Membership Drive of the Pro-Democracy Media Foundation.

The Canadian can only continue to publish investigative articles in such areas, with the donations from members of the public in Canada, the U.S., and abroad. Consider making a donation of $50.00, $75.00, $100.00, $200.00 or more.

Link to the original source of the article.

I then found his website where you can book him for a fee.

Musgraves' Website.

Take your audience on a galactic journey with Story
Musgrave, a NASA veteran of six space shuttle missions
who explains that mankind has always looked to the
heavens for answers of life on Earth

He also has quite a Product selection at his Store.

His Site has a message board with no threads posted yet. Click on the pictures and you will see no posts yet. I'm guessing that means it is new.

I find this interview to be quite interesting and would likely interest others here at ATS.

SM: It's so self-evident to me, I don't even know what to say. I don't hardly know how to put it. There are people who take consciousness out of the natural world. They speak about it as if it's a paradigm, off by itself--as if it's beyond our bodily, earthly self. I don't do that. I look upon consciousness as a natural phenomenon, not supernatural and not "out there." It's here. That does not mean it can't have extraordinary, unbelievable powers. But for me consciousness is not supernatural. For me religions are not supernatural. For me the whole darn thing is natural. That's the answer! Consciousness is natural. It's the naturalness that makes science and spirit, cosmology, theology, astronomy, the whole thing. For me in cosmic evolution it is the cosmos that evolution produced. Not only the physical world, it produced the spiritual world and the conscious world. We have these huge arguments about science and spirit, people try to put the two together. What do you mean get together? The same cosmos formed them both and they exist in the same cosmos.

He seems to be a very spiritual person who later on mentions that he sees Spirituality and Religion as "Natural".

On this page of his Site he answers the question of whether he beleives in or has seen a UFO. The answer from him is no, which screams the article in the "Canadian" is fabricated.

Have you seen or do you believe in the existence of UFOs or other signs of intelligent extraterrestrial life?

I believe, and scientifically I am certain, that there are endless other living forms out there, including intelligent sentient beings. With the size of the Universe that we have, the billions of galaxies, the distances and scales, and the billions of years that things have been around, of course there are other living forms out there, and of course there are other intelligent forms. It is anthrocentric thinking to believe that we are the only ones

In terms of personally seeing any kind of evidence, I have seen glorious things out there, but I have never seen anything which I consider having the signature of life or an intelligent being. I see little pieces of ice, sparklets, that dance out there and go away from you as they rotate in the sunlight in linear fashion. They turn on and off like little fireflies in space. I also have seen what I call "Story's Snake" out there. I do not know how large this object is because I do not know how far away it was, but twice I have seen it. It has internal motions, almost like a very flexible rubber hose, but you can see it just swimming out there like an eel. This is all part of the debris the shuttle puts off as soon as the main engines shutdown. Sometimes, you also see meteorites flying under you, the falling stars, they do not come in above, they come underneath you between the shuttle and Earth. There are all kinds of glorious light shows and 'Fourth of July's' out there, but I have never, myself, seen anything which had the signature of life. Although, as I have said, I know there are entire universes of living forms out there

So much for this myth!

"I have never seen anything which I consider having the signature of life or an intelligent being." (quote from Dr. Story Musgrave)"

I pulled it out to highlight his real answer. This also highlights how unreliable these articles from these pseudo-news sources really are.

I hoped it was real, but sadly its just another embellished story to get into your wallets.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

My apologies for ruining the excitement, but truth is important and what I've posted just below you is from his site in his words. He is a very spiritual man it seems and his interviews, REAL INTERVIEWS, are quite interesting. Always check these out before you trust them.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

i agree the truth is important
thats why i included a link to a "letter " from musgrave stating he said no such thing

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

i am trying to cover both sides of this story its up a bit in one of my posts

xp

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Yes I saw that and meant to reinforce it when I found his Site. It shows how people have to be vigilant about this stuff. The false story will go viral on all the UFO Forums and it will join the other false myths out there on this topic. Pisses me off to no end as I'm serious about this. Thanks for finding this example.

You will now notice that many who post after this will ignore that and carry on a conversation as if the article were true. Then they will spread it.
edit on 10/28/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2010 by Blaine91555 because: need a new keyboard

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
there is some concern that this story has been discreadited

PLEASE read both sides of this story there is some informating refuting the op

all should read the counter argument

thanks from
xploder

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oh well, we’ll see how this story goes with further development.

I don’t know about y’all but tabloid-like press reports with their fabricated stories should be sued to death.

Really, this shouldn't exist in a civilized society.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join