It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Humanoid-fairy/thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this video a while back, and before creating this thread I tried to make sure this wasn't posted before on ATS and I couldn't find it anywhere... if it happens to be posted before, feel free to tell mods to erase this thread and I apologize in advance (just in case). In the video below something appears to be running from the back woods towards a guy that was sleeping/laying on the ground with some kind of "super speed", and then the "thing" appears to touch the guy's knee with it appears to be some kind of stick. I suggest you watch the video without stopping it, then do what someone on the comments section on the vid said:

"OMG!! If you press on :13 repeatedly and wait until it goes to :16 you can see it come running super fast from the very back trees!! Thumbs up if you can see it!! That is supper scary!"

I tried to analyze the video myself, just changing the colors on the video, and zooming in to see if there was some kind of pixel anomalies, but I couldn't find anything, but then again, I'm not a CGI expert, so I ask you guys to take a look at it and share opinions (both skeptics and believers).

P.S.
This is my first thread, so take it easy on me, if this was posted before I apologize

edit on 28-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
all i see here is people getting drunk with a really crappy camera... did i miss something?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well i see what you mean, but the video is so blurry. Like it was taken with a bad cell phone camera. I need to read through the comments on youtube.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by j4k312
all i see here is people getting drunk with a really crappy camera... did i miss something?

Click on second :12, let it roll until second :16, then repeat... you will see "something" coming from the back woods.

I agree the camera is "crappy" but the image is clear, you can see it clearly if you do what I just told you.
I also missed it at first, then read the guy's comment pointing out the "thing".

EDIT: I suggest watching it from youtube, then put full screen... you will see it more clearly
edit on 27-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

At about the 13 second mark the camera pans out to someone laying down in the field, sunbathing i suppose....
anyway it appears that some small creature is standing next to the person on the left hand side of the screen. No idea what it could be, if anything

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

At about the 13 second mark the camera pans out to someone laying down in the field, sunbathing i suppose....
anyway it appears that some small creature is standing next to the person on the left hand side of the screen. No idea what it could be, if anything

Don''t forget the way the thing "appears"
It comes from the very back woods "running" with what appears to be "super speed"

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
yea this is really bad video but i dont know i can still see some kind of fig walking over from out of nowhere about a few ft from what looks like a blanket maybe? toss something on it and disapear. i have a very good eye for detail trust me.

S&F OP

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

It does seem to come up pretty fast from the back of the screen, according to the description on the original youtube acct:

Several days later three red spots appeared on the mans knee, they were placed in the shape of a triangle. According to the man it seemed to hurt like a snake bite. However he stated that he had not felt anything at the time. (from the youtube description)

This video was filmed in Poland and the only info I can find on Polish fairies does not match what was seen here:

In Polish mythology, the Wiła (pronounced [ˈviwa]), and in South-Slavic mythology the Vila ([ˈviːla]), are believed to be female fairy-like spirits who live in the wilderness and sometimes in the clouds. They were believed to be the spirits of women who had been frivolous in their lifetimes and now floated between here and the afterlife. They sometimes appear as swans, snakes, horses, falcons, or wolves that they can shapeshift into, but usually they appear as beautiful maidens, naked or dressed in white with long flowing hair.
from wikipedia

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
OK I cropped and highlighted the moment the thing appears, how it looks when it's running, then how it looks when it's touching the guy. (Again, this happens between seconds :13 and :16)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Interesting, but the quality leaves much to be desired.

If I were to place it as a fake, it wouldn't be hard to do and then re-compress it to the shocking quality in order to camouflage any discrepencies.

The video is over 3 years old, and nothing else has been determined with it.. hmm..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I just have one question, Why did the person filming pan to that spot In the first place. As soon as the thing appears and is in full view he pans away and films the dog. Just doesnt make since.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Seems kinda fishy that the person filming knows when to zoom to the area of the person laying on the ground.I have seen many pictures and videos of fairies caught on tape and none look like this.Looks to be very crappy video being all blurry like its been throught the water or something.I think the film was made to be unseeable for a reason.Maybe tampering with it to make this "thing" appear??Looks like a child running up on the person on the ground and that shot was spliced into the rest of the video intentionally.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
if you stop it at 14 secs it looks like there is a woman standing there in the corner of the garden

but it does not look like it fits in with the rest of the video like it

is spliced in or something

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure this is a genuine vid, simply from the 'weird factor'. It would be quite hard to pull off the nonchalance of the drinkers if they were aware that a hoax was in progress. Plus, the way in which the 'creature' runs out and stops - seems like some sort of ninja skill to me!

If you imagine a subterranean race of beings, humanoid, who had evolved to an awareness of the yogic manipulation of reality - there's no denying they could escape our notice. Could well explain the basis for trolls and gnomes, fairies etc.

But what is he/she/it up to ? If he did have some sort of scar/ mark on his leg in the days following... What possibility that they were placing a sort of tracking device? Or a homing beacon? Trying to get this individual to return to them for experimentation at a later date? What about a magical curse, or sleeper virus.... The possibilities are endless, and fascinating.

NB - all of the above post is to be considered speculation.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You seem to be drawn to it in the same way I am.. Is it simply too obscure to be considered a deliberate hoax?

If it were a hoax, the film-maker would have tried to make it go viral, and if there's no evidence for this, then why?

Curioser and curioser. Did the Youtube poster of the vid randomly find this somewhere unrelated to conspiracy theories? I'd be interested to know the timeline of production, sharing and 'finding' of the anomaly.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

If this is real that is a lazy dog

Too bad the camera is in low quality or just sheep.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

this vid has been dicussed on ATS before...I'll try to find a linky for you.....
Its been a few years?....but anywho...BBL

I can't find it...I'm 80% sure its the same poster from YT...

The discussion went along the same lines this one is, and in the end it was claimed to be a person ...on the blanket that stood up....
But its not the exact vid..."there was no dog in the 1st one" but its the xact same scene...blanket direction, layout...everything...
edit on 28-10-2010 by Doc Holiday because: (no reason given)

top topics

join