It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe: Bankrun on 7th December 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

If 10% of Americans walked into their banks and emptied their accounts over a three month period, you'd see pandemonium on a scale not available other than via a Hollywood script.

This is 100% correct. The banks do not have enough cash to cover this situation.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Pretty disturbing to say the least. Apart from having hit rock bottom, they've taken a jack hammer down to get me deeper in the hole. I better try and log on to my account and see what's been goin on, I hope I don't have to file for bankruptcy since I don't have money to pay for anything, I didn't have money to begin with which is why my account remained at zero. Thanks for the info I'll get back as soon as I find out what I owe.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by markfelt

If 10% of Americans walked into their banks and emptied their accounts over a three month period, you'd see pandemonium on a scale not available other than via a Hollywood script.

This is 100% correct. The banks do not have enough cash to cover this situation.

they would control this massive withdrawal
by only allowing a % of said accounts to be
drained. They will try to stop it, thus it's better to
do the withdrawals over a period of time and
have all funds gone by Dec 7, 2010

or better yet, ask for Gold or metal coin instead of paper
and see what happens ..... lol

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
So lets pick a date America.... whens our bankrun?

Nothing else has got their attention so far maybe a riot around election day would get their attention.

Don't pick a date. Begin the process now without attracting attention. Make no mistake that should enough people begin the process, it will not take long for TPTB to take notice and clamp down with the iron fist hidden in their velvet glove.

I firmly agree.
Tell your friends and write the link to this existing thread (for those w/o computers that is) and tell them to go to the library and read or print it out and go discuss it with them.
You know how to copy/paste to your email lists, we need everyone in on this.
Spread the word.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

Well said. I agree with you. You should check out my previous posts a couple of pages back on how these people control the inflation and deflation in order to produce wealth for themselves from nothing. One of the problems is the lack of separation between politics and economics... they are vastly different yet they have become entwined.

Good post, star for you! I'm glad we see corporations and bankers much the same...

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Correct, because as far as the fractional reserve banking system and the Federal Reserve are concerned, banks are only required to have a 10-1 ratio of reserves to loans. Investment firms were able to go as high as 30-1, but that's coming to an end. Still, the fact that a bank only has to hold $1,000 of actual deposits to loan out $10,000 is pretty insane when you factor in the "predatory" lending of just giving the money away. It's the main reason I feel strongly that this is all orchestrated intentionally and it WILL fall, just not on our terms. THAT is what has to change.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This blatant call for an uprising is EXACTLY what Free Masons did here in America durring our Revolution, and the Free Masons did in France that initiated thier Revolution.

Looking at the symbologies portrayed by the quotations and avatars associated with several of those instigators here upon this thread, once again there are Free Masons spinning up the hype to get the people to move to Revolution...

But this time it's a different plan...

The Elites ARE - ALL OF THEM - Free Masons, of the highest order, who have made those under thier command swear oaths to support them, no matter what it costs, or involves.

Those oaths are so indoctorinated into the impressed minds of these lower level Free Masons that if told to do so, they would most likely kill thier own families instead of betray the brotherhood... which sworn oath was sworn under God, at penalty of death and eternal damnation if broken - at least that is the belief of those that took these oaths...

"as in Heaven, also upon Earth..."

So, what is different about this Revolution?

The first Revolution was so that the Free Mas9ons could set themselves up into power, so as to grow in dominance, and power, which in turn was utilised to create the mechanism already in place to trigger a World Domination...

This second Revolution will do just that! Kill off as many people they can around the world, and then forcibly enslave the rest...

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS TRICKERY!

Prepare yourselves - for what is to come.

May the True God Bless you all!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
this is lol, if you wait to execute a withdraw on a specific day that everyone else is, good luck, i would get my money out way befor then.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
In the UK I would suggest first off opening an account with one of the smaller banks. I quite like the Co Operative Bank. Then if you have large amounts on deposit just go online and transfer it to the other bank

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by TheDeader

This should be done all across the world, the banks treat us unfairly, we give them our money and they give us 1-2% interest per year, they give us their money and charge us 20-30% interest per month.

Where do they do that? If you DO have a high interest card, it could be 20-30% per YEAR, not month. And if you are paying that kind of interest, you're nuts. You're living beyond your means. If you use a credit card, pay it off at the end of every month and you know how much interest you pay?

ZERO.

Don't blame the banks because you make 'unfortunate' decisions.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Umm.... it was the Freemasons who gave us freedom from the ruling royal families and made us sovereign. The constitution was designed by freemasons. Then the Royal families came back with time and infiltrated the revolutionized societies like The United States and France.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I really like the idea of the people taking control over a corrupt financial system, however, what will happen with the mortgages of homes held by the banks if they fail?,, Could this cause the same kind of debockle that is happening here in America?

Can the banks sell mortgages to other financial holding entities that will wind up extorting people for lump sums to keep thier homes? This could domino into a worse financial crisis than what is going on.

Just my 2c, and would like to hear from people that understand the mortgage rules in France.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
however, what will happen with the mortgages of homes held by the banks if they fail?,,

that depends on how many banks fail.
When one fails, it's assets are usually
bought out by another bank, etc....
if they ALL fail and crashes the system
I suppose it becomes yours as you are the
one living in it and have possession of it.
Finders keepers.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That is a great answer, however..
>if they ALL fail and crashes the system

Who would be the major debptor that France has, and I suppose they would assume these debts as collateral.
It could become an international incident, and could have an impact on alot more than the French. This is a very troubling scenario.

edit on 28-10-2010 by charlyv because: Proper spelling for clarity

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Long time fan of ATS, It wasn't until i read this thread that i decided to join... A glimmer of hope on the horizon? I think maybe the French have the right idea. A bank run might be just what the Dr. ordered here in the U.S. as well. So what is this date again? Because i'm all in...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
That is a great answer, however..
>if they ALL fail and crashes the system

Who would be the major debptor that France has, and I suppose they would assume these debts as collateral.
It could become an international incident, and could have an impact on alot more than the French. This is a very troubling scenario.

No, not really
cuz if it is a global banking crash, then even the
banks in the countries who is holding debt,
their banks go under too. It's like double
entry accounting, for every debit, there has
to be a credit. On a global crash all debt
is wiped out world wide. It's a global reboot.
As ALL banks world wide are built
on the same fractional reserve theory.
Everybody starts at zero again.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The agreement is BS, they are using our money to make more money, yes treating us like little kids, giving us 1-2% per year.

That is BS.

And yes they do charge us 20-30 % per month, not per year.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This one is right up there with the supposed market crash that was supposed to happen Oct 20.

I still see a second market crash happening, but doubtful us regular joes will be able to predict the day.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
French here !

i ll begin asap to withdraw the few that i have.
i was not motivated to go on strike because i felt this was useless (i seem to be right so far)
but that is a simple idea that can go far.
I hope a lot of people are like me, tired of this life style and ready to change and surely suffer in the process.

ps: i was ashamed when sarkozy was elected but now i m feeling better seeing all those people in the streets. ^^

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Correct, because as far as the fractional reserve banking system and the Federal Reserve are concerned, banks are only required to have a 10-1 ratio of reserves to loans. Investment firms were able to go as high as 30-1, but that's coming to an end. Still, the fact that a bank only has to hold $1,000 of actual deposits to loan out $10,000 is pretty insane when you factor in the "predatory" lending of just giving the money away. It's the main reason I feel strongly that this is all orchestrated intentionally and it WILL fall, just not on our terms. THAT is what has to change.

~Namaste

Actually, the current ratio is more like 17 - 1.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join