It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Appointments

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Back then there were no denominations like we have today. Your were ether christian, muslin or jewish.FYI, deists believe in God...ONE GOD!!! still Christian.

link   
reply to post by oliveoil

If I were you, I would be a lot more concerned about, high level, dual Israeli/American citizenship government appointments. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I also think sending attacking other countries and killing for TPTB, to profit is what I call moral decay, and morally obscene!

link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

i gotta call bs on the kinsey scale cause i have been exclusively hetero all my life

i like women
i love women

i (ats censors) women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You should change your avatar.... chakras and spirituality certainly don't match up with your homophobic, antiquated perspective on "people".

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

if you dont have anything against gays why would you consider it to be moraly decaying? Im straight married and have 2 children. My father was/ is gay and still married to a woman because he still feels he cant be open. Now i really cant stand my biological father but that will never change that he helped give me birth. I also had Godparents that were lesbians and never once has it affected how i feel about relationships.

Peoples sexual choice, in my opinion, are like a channel on the TV, i can also change it or not look at it. If it is something that will cause my child to be bothered. Then yes i will say something. But like i said in my opinion what happens behind closed doors is others business.
edit on 27-10-2010 by achaiah86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Now I am very confused, how is Obama mucking up the constitution by appointing gay people? Passing a health care bill and lieing about it, yeah I would agree there that is mucking up the constitution. However, I thought, and I could be wrong on this, if so I would like documentation on this, that the Constitution of the United States of America, was to ensure things like: Freedom, Equality and Justice for all who are citizens of the country. I believe that is what the preamble stated, you know the famous words: WE THE PEOPLE. It is largest thing in the Constitustion that is written. But if you read your history, and understand it then you will understand that the founding fathers were more than just Christian and understood what it was to be persecuted.
In the days of the founding fathers, many of their ancestors came to this country to escape religious persecution. There were the Puritans, Quakers, Anglicans, Protestants, Roman Catholics, Jewish, Mennonites, Amish, Lutheran, Baptist, Huguenots, Methodist and a large number of other sects and beliefs that came in from Europe. The founding fathers did not want a state church, rather they wanted to people to have the freedom to worship as they so choose to, believing that by having the churches not rely on the state for support, then it would be on the merits of that church that they would thrive or fail.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by Aggie Man

. The bible promotes family, Man and wife.not Gay-ism!!

The "bible" has no credibility to me.

I am not gay or a murderer.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia

Originally posted by oliveoil

. The bible promotes family, Man and wife.not Gay-ism!!

The "bible" has no credibility to me.

I am not gay or a murderer.

ditto, why not follow the bible to a "T" then

casue you know you cant, so why take credit in just a lil bit?
hmmm
edit on 27-10-2010 by MurderCityDevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

neither one of you

have any credibilty

with me

see how that works

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

You should change your avatar.... chakras and spirituality certainly don't match up with your homophobic, antiquated perspective on "people".

No thank you. I quite like my avatar.Chakars and spirituality I am not. God gave me a brain. My brain tells me that Man+Woman= child=Human race lives on..Man+Man=perversion.Human race dies.Anyone with half a brain understands this concept.I dont mean to put you down, but come on now bro!
edit on 27-10-2010 by oliveoil because: misspelled God

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Again, you seem to be misinformed. There WERE denominations back then. including:

-Catholic
-Orthodox
-Lutheran
-Presbyterian
-Methodist
-Angelican

As you can see below, christian splitting of denominations started as early as 431 AD

www.hobart.k12.in.us...

Furthermore, Deism is not Christianity

England deism included a range of people from anti-christian to un-christian theists

en.wikipedia.org...

Anti-Christian Christians? I think not

Do you not know about google or do you just feel like you don't need to check your facts?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

neither one of you

have any credibilty

with me

see how that works

im totally ok with that, after all we are only discussing, right

you want a right to live and be happy, so do homosexuals

so why not live and let die?

thats my point

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm not sure the details of their camps, I'd have to ask them.. But I know ones parents were extremely conservative and religious. He constantly gets calls from different pastors trying to persuade him, been sent to the (I assume) religious healing camps, and been sent to different religious counsellor's.

And that was my point.. They CANT choose even though that's what they want to do.

edit to add : No, I think the healing camps just left them as an emotional wreck. At least one was until he found some guy that helped him accept what he was.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Miraj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ok

so why cant oliveoil

live and let live

viewpoints other than our own

that was my only point

and after all we are only dicussing

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

There was Christianity and Judaism. The point was to practice within Christianity with out England telling us otherwise.Where are you from?China?
do yourself a favor and look up exactly what denominations our founding fathers were.
edit on 27-10-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

you are very paranoid and quite confused. being gay doesnt mean someone has nefarious motives.

are you saying they worked their whole life to get to a position such as this all the while conniving to push a gay agenda?

you're a funny guy - confused, but funny.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

ok

so why cant oliveoil

live and let live

viewpoints other than our own

that was my only point

and after all we are only dicussing

cause olive oil isnt for live and let live, he is opposed to gays even though he has no problems with them

conversations like these can be hard and difficult, it can be like a tree that branches off to make a bigger tree

when it comes down to it, we have to agree to disagree but at the same time, let others live life

we cannot live for others ever

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by veryberry

Yes. that's there motive.if you are gay you are anti family in a conservative sense

link   

Actually, the point was freedom to practice religion, without the federal government interfering. I don't know where you get your information from, but it would do you well to start researching the founding father's writings.

link   

Nope, I happen to be a straight christian living right in the bible belt of the USA. But I am a reasonable one. I'm not homophobic, nor do I have any delusions about the way our country was founded.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join