It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Appointments

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by Becoming

Im not pushing my religious agenda on anyone. (although I should) We a talking about natural law. man and a woman creating children to en shore humanity lives on, promoting life!! Obama would have it otherwise.

No you started talking about morals and before that you threatened to quote biblical text.

Both of those are terms the religious nut jobs like to throw out there when they want to prove their point. Before you think about starting to push your agenda or quote the bible like you threatened let me quote something you might have read.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

link   

reply to post by DelMar

As soon as I realized that a penis fit inside a vagina.

I figured you wouldn't be able to come up with a reasonable answer...

I asked you when you chose to be heterosexual, not when you figured out what parts would fit where. One of the parts you listed fits elsewhere as well, so what does that do for your silly answer?

link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Did I miss a passage in the constitution that says everyone but gay people have rights? Last time I checked there really was nothing about gay people or christians at all written there. And the founding fathers did that on purpose to leave that out, as they did not want to give the appearance of promoting or having a state religion, as many of their forefathers left from their origniating countries to escape religious persecution.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar

reply to post by DelMar

As soon as I realized that a penis fit inside a vagina.

I figured you wouldn't be able to come up with a reasonable answer...

I asked you when you chose to be heterosexual, not when you figured out what parts would fit where. One of the parts you listed fits elsewhere as well, so what does that do for your silly answer?

a penis also fits in 2 other holes as well

hahahaahha

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I've known a couple of gay guys that told me they wished they could just be straight.. Because of all the trouble they go through just for being gay..

And some of them had even been to "healing" camps.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

Freedom of religion wansnt so they could practice "Any Religion" or "NO RELIGION" freedom of religion was so that they could practice "CHRISTIANITY" freely.

Really? Why didn't they word the constitution that way then? I mean, they were all Christians (accord to you). They all wanted to practice christianity only (according to you). So, why not word it that way? I think someone is drinking the bible study kool-aid.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

its an opinion based on scientific facts

no better or worse than any other

opinion

in this thread.

what you the individual do what my opinions is soley up to you

link   

Originally posted by Miraj

I've known a couple of gay guys that told me they wished they could just be straight.. Because of all the trouble they go through just for being gay..

And some of them had even been to "healing" camps.

They wish they could be. That implies they can't.

Did the healing camps work? Or did it just teach them how to act heterosexual?

link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by the.lights

There are more than enough news articles, studies, research papers, etc that show that same sex households can provide just as much of a loving, caring, nurturing home environment for raising children as heterosexual households. You just have to look for them.

I agree and if that was all there was to it I'd have no problem with it.

However, all else being equal, there's something to be said for a little girl getting to have both a Mommy and a Daddy rather than two Daddy's... don't you think? Why not let her experience the Mother/daughter relationship? You should have a much better reason for denying her that opportunity than, "only Men make me horny."
edit on 27-10-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

Funny thing is... the most well rounded relationship I've seen are my friends Ed and Tom. Flamin' flamers. Don't beat each other, they fight like anyone else, ones a teacher the other a dean of a university. And they have never judged anyone infront of me. Not even the red neck biggots. I can't say that. My wife and I are... colourful when we get mad. two caring hearts make a good human being... feeding this crap that you are saying to a child and they end up just like you... thinking they're better than others. just remember that we all breath, bleed and cry the same way. Be fair.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

thank you for the correction

88-93 % straight

but still straight

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

its an opinion based on scientific facts

no better or worse than any other

opinion

in this thread.

what you the individual do what my opinions is soley up to you

Yeah, I knew it's an opinion. But please link me to these alleged scientific facts that support your opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Ive already answered your question. The writers of the constitution were christian. The main reason they ended up here in the USA was so that they could have freedom to practice their Christianity. The bible promotes family, Man and wife.not Gay-ism!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

How in the hell do you go to a healing camp to get rid of homosexuality... Oh wait... I forgot the Messiah Reptillian is runnig the group.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

Freedom of religion wansnt so they could practice "Any Religion" or "NO RELIGION" freedom of religion was so that they could practice "CHRISTIANITY" freely.

Are you dense.... They would have wrote it freedom of christianity, not freedom of religion. They used plain clear language and meant exactly what it said!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Actually, some of the most notable founding fathers, including Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson (who first proposed a wall of separation between church and state) weren't christian. They were deists. I'm pretty sure they meant the freedom of religion to apply to ALL religions just based on this.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.
edit on 10/27/2010 by BobbinHood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ive already answered your question. The writers of the constitution were christian. The main reason they ended up here in the USA was so that they could have freedom to practice their Christianity. The bible promotes family, Man and wife.not Gay-ism!!

Wrong buddy.

The bible promotes people being tolerant to one another, atleast the new testament doesn anyways.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Well, I guess we are done here. I sure don't want to be told twice.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

read up on the kinsey scale, its an interesting read

and makes complete sense
edit on 27-10-2010 by MurderCityDevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

A Man can love a man...no problem...A woman can love a woman...no problem. Problem is when a man or a woman crosses that love line. Do I need to spell it out for you. Gays (in my opinion) are Gay when they cross that brotherly or sisterly love. its not natural

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

ok that opinion was based on murders numbers

the majority of people are straight and the majority of their offspring are straight

note the majority and means not all

while there is a 7-12 % that are homosexual that means between 88%-93% percent odds that he would be straight

link cant link it cause it was an opinion playing the odds of what was already posted within this thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join