It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable new et videos and photos coming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am pleased to say that i have new footage coming, which far surpasses anything i have already shown.

Included are photos of asket and semjase, two beautiful entities standing outside my house.

We have a photo of one of the new hashem crafts taking off, with about 15 bystanders watching INCLUDING the mailman.

Other photos will include ones of a former president meeting me in 2003, he had a lot of interest and still does to this day.

There will be a video of the craft demonstrating its cloaking ability too.

Roughly a dozen photos will be uploaded tomorrow showing the crafts in daylight both in mid air and on the ground. after this there will be no doubt whatsoever that the only way is the Plejaren way.

Please bear with me, and if need be, lock this thread until tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
As is often stated in threads like this, why not post the pics now or wait until tomorrow to start the thread?
I predict a long road to nowhere.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Lets see if you can break the BS streak thats been going on...Will check back to see.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey! A mailman AND an ex President!
What more can you ask for!
Uh...is there any ...money going to be involved here?
"Included are photos of asket and semjase, two beautiful entities standing outside my house."
Now we are talkin! HUBBA HUBBA!
just askin!

edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: added the "beautiful entities" bit. THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Lets see if you can break the BS streak thats been going on...Will check back to see.

"Included are photos of asket and semjase, two beautiful entities standing outside my house."
With a sentence like that, I highly doubt it.

link   
This is not intended to be offensive towards you in anyway, i for one wouldnt mind seeing some good quality pictures or videos but why make this thread and let everyone wait for tomorrow. Upload them and then make the thread. Anyway good luck with it and i will look forward to see what you have instore for us.

link   
Here we go again...
Oh boy.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
A thread to hype another thread which will have some UFO and ET material.
I call BS now.
Sorry pal. You have FAILED already.

Don't forget the 3 strike rule.
Something tells me you will be long gone very soon.

Again, F in presentation.

edit on 27-10-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a bit to much i would say :S

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by billymeierprophet

From the description you have given us I am assuming you are posing as Billy Meier. At this website none of his material is accepted as evidence and is immediately moved to the HOAX bin. I encourage you to look at the plethora of threads made about Billy and his hoaxed evidence. Thanks

Billy Meier HOAX threads
edit on 27/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you really had evidence like that why have you been posting debunked youtube videos since you joined? Oh well bring it on, I really have to see how you got a photo of Semjase.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
thank you for your effort
i look forward to your photos
could i ask which pres you were talking about?

xploder

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Let's just post it all now instead of waiting until tomorrow.

Wouldn't that make much more sense?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by billymeierprophet

In the spirit of Springer's recent thread, your soon to be posted images of beautiful aliens and presidents are much anticipated.

Is the 'former president' someone known to us? One of my friends is the former president of the local young anglers club and unknown outside his sphere of fly-fishing influence.

By the way, is it a feature of Plejaren society and culture to spell proper nouns without capitalisation? Perhaps semjase is an interplanetary iconoclast fighting the good fight against the tyranny and prejudice meted out against common nouns? In my humble opinion, it's long overdue that All Words Are Capitalised...or none.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think as evidenced in this member's prior posts, this will probably amount to nothing. I am, however, suspending my optinion at this time until I actually see what the purported evidence is. This d. oes seem to be another "wait until you see what I have' threads though, which usually turn out to be, well like I said, suspending my opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Are you bill meier or how ever you spell it
or are you just someone who likes him?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Are you bill meier or how ever you spell it
or are you just someone who likes him?

edit on 27-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27/10/2010 by Sauron because: Mod Note

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I will be interested in seeing your undeniable new ET videos and photos, particularly if they are backed up by some good, old-fashioned hard evidence. After all, you must admit, photos and videos by themselves are rather weak evidence, since they have been proven time and again to be so easily faked.

So anything you can add to the ongoing discussion will be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
well after he saw "snakes appearing from nowhere" (was just a raindrop on the lense)

i knew...theres something strange on that guy

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

And here we go again. Another reason why this subject is laughed at. I do not believe for one second that this is meier. For one, if he was going to release more of his fake photos,movies, he would do it through someone like horn.

This person is most prob going to post some really bad photos, as usual. But with this site, you know that some people will believe it

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join