It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable new et videos and photos coming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Why sensationalize it today? Surely posting the actual footage/photos initally would show far more credibility. Kind of makes me think BS before ive even seen them. Or are you just showing off 'look what ive got ner ner ner ner ner'? I do hope for your sake these so called photos materialize and are as amazing and as authentic as the op claims.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Two reasons:

a/ I need to ask semjase and asket`s permission

b/ The time difference its late at night here.

Tomorrow will be a big day.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I agree this looks like a Meier stand in, we will have to wait and see, and regarding the hoax by the real Mr Meier, it has never been proven a hoax, some of his disputed material has been hoaxed by third parties to discredit and debunk, if you really want to get to the bottom i suggest going to Switzerland and meet the man in person, I went with an open mind, expecting nothing in return, and I got more than I expected.

Its easy to just lean on hearsay, but doing actual research and paying the bill for it is what really counts in the end.

A video or a picture wont make anyone a believer, its our own mind frames and internalized ideals and boundaries what define what we are allowed to think and accept as feasible.

Every real piece of evidence that could potentially define or break the paradigm is immediately cast aside and semantically removed of its "word value" even when we use words to discredit it.

Our belief system is based on language, without us realizing that it isn't infallible.
That is how we are controlled! "Don't touch the poo boy, its nasty!" "Don't believe in Mr Meier, he is stinky like poo", or "Mr Meier is a prophet and aliens are going to save my soul"

Its all words, its all the same thing! lets keep our minds open, and our conscience as clear as possible, so we can discern the truth from the poo.//!

We will be surprised to find that we held poo sometimes in higher regard than truth!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by billymeierprophet

Lets all take a bet that they will refuse permission and that will be the end of it.

Sorry mate but if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

regards
edit on 27-10-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Actually I beg to differ I did quite the awesome face stomping debunk a long time ago in a Billy Meier thread... I think it is even considered by ATS staff as Hoax. I know that if anyone opens a Billy Meier thread it will be closed instantly.

If you would like I still have all my materials for this debunk.. I would be more than happy to enlighten.
edit on 27-10-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

sorry no amount of video or photo evidence will be undeniable, if you think they are undeniable then you will be let down.

its c.g.i. is always a good fall back if what is observed cannot be explained. i am looking forward to you posting them, and seeing roughly 100 unique explanations that 'debunk' each one, some of them will be hilarious though, so should be good entertainment .

edit on 27-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I hope it's better than the "Mother of all motherships" thread with film of a blimp.
Take it Russ!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey Billy, can you please tell semjase and asket to bring those sweet laser guns they have!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

What part of the case cannot be de-bunked. As far as i am concerned, the photos,movies,sound,metal sample, and his prophecy have all been de-bunked. I really can't believe that some people still believe that there is some truth within this case. But i guess this is why the ufo subject is not taken seriously.

Put it this way. Why is it that every fraud,hoaxer ends up selling dvds and other stuff? Its a complete joke!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wouldn`t be surprised if this turns out to be a lame attempt of some very active posters/team
to show us all how easy it is to fool the people.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was wondering, just when was the last time Billy Meier released any "new" photos or other material? The way I understood it, his aliens friends just all kind of up and left him one day with some vague promise of returning someday. I believe that was sometime in the late 70's, and there really hasn't been any new photos or anything noteworthy since then.

I don't think there's even been an attempt to gather all the photos together, organize them, and make some first-generation scans at the highest resolution possible. You'd think this would be a priority, given the important nature of the material, but there you go.

It would be nice for somebody in that bunch to come up with some good, high-resolution photos and videos of what's going on there -- as long, or course, as it's backed up by some other kind of verifiable evidence. Otherwise, it's nothing more than a curiosity.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Blue Shift because: because

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
To billymeierprophet: I'm a new member too. Just a word of advice for you. The Admins here at ATS are not overly fond of hoaxes, or threads started to pull jokes on the membership. Here is a link to a thread that is an example of what I am referring to:

For new members: An example...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Also, i would like to add that there is no other news on the web about meier releasing new photos. Not even on his site, or horns. So, do people really think he will this new stuff on here before anywhere else, even before the official site. Come on people. This is either someone taking the mick, or some weirdo

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Second, the same as the first:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why start a thread when you aren't even ready to present the evidence you claim you have that is "undeniable"?

Originally posted by billymeierprophet
The time difference its late at night here.

Might want to hold off next time till you have the goods, THEN start the thread.

Are we just supposed to talk to each other until the evidence eventually arrives? That is the whole purpose of a thread. Discussion. What's there to discuss when you make a topic like this, provide no evidence then say "I'm going to bed"?

It's like this:

- Title.

"OMG I Have Total Proof of Aliens Right In My Friggin Hands!"

- Clicks topic link.

"I just have to scan it. I guess I'll get around to it soon.
Anyone know how much a scanner costs?"

Fail.

- Lee
edit on 27-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'll assume this is supposed to answer "what's the purpose of making a preview thread"?

Two reasons:

Thank you

So if they deny permission there was no purpose for this thread and the fact that it's late isn't really an answer or good reason.

edit on 10/27/2010 by Three_moons because: I reworded

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Also, i would like to add that there is no other news on the web about meier releasing new photos. Not even on his site, or horns. So, do people really think he will this new stuff on here before anywhere else, even before the official site. Come on people. This is either someone taking the mick, or some weirdo

michael horn is away at the moment in Los Angeles, participating in several conferences.

Rest assured this will be the ultimate proof.

I thank the moderators for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

Remember, these beings are here in love and peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Is it tomorrow yet

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons

I'll assume this is supposed to answer "what's the purpose of making a preview thread"?

Two reasons:

Thank you

So if they deny permission there was no purpose for this thread and the fact that it's late isn't really an answer or good reason.

]

as i speak i can tell you that they have agreed. thank you. see you all tomorrow

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Remember, these beings are here in love and peace.

Does that love extend to Muslim immigrants in the UK?
Just curious.

- Lee

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join