It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karzai: Blackwater behind terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said US private security firms, including Xe Services LLC, formerly known as Blackwater, are being behind terrorism in the country.
At a press conference in Kabul, Karzai said that US security companies have been behind explosions that have claimed the lives of women and children.
The Afghan president added that they have caused "blasts and terrorism" in different parts of Afghanistan over the past months.

Linkwww.presstv.ir...

So what do you guy think of this could this be true there is a youtube video but can not understand

For anybody that can understand sorry i carnt.

I know from the threads i have read on here and other places that it pays for Blackwater/Xe and others like them to cause as much cause as possible so they can prologue there stay to keep the cash rolling.

What do you guys think

Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
IMO, this is entirely possible. The amount of money that flows to these private contractors is unbelievable! Xe (Blackwater) control many basic needs of the military and even provide security/operational support. The longer this is drawn out...the more they can make.

I think we need to listen to people such as Karzai, with a certain amount of skepticism, as they are much more in tune with the happenings in the middle east. I doubt anything will come of it though.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

True nothing will come of this we have been seeing the going ons of blackwater/Xe for a long time what do they do change there name and all is forgotten would be funny if not true.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Talk about signing your own death warrant!

With these comments President Karzai, soon to be the Late President Karzai, has surely put a giant target on himself. He may well be right, the war in Afghanistan is, as are most wars, being fought to line the pockets of a handful of very rich industrialists and bankers and their sleazy politician friends.

How long until he meets an accident? Anyone want to hazard a guess as to how they'll get him? Car bomb, fall in the bath, one of his bodyguards runs amok, hit by a UFO driven by Elvis?

I'd put my money on someone in his close protection squad running amok, and then the assassin being gunned down by other loyal guards. That's the tidy way to do it. Failing that if I were Karzai I wouldn't get in a plane or helicopter at gun point!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

That's too easy and no fun for tptb. They will discredit him, yank his office and wealth, and watch him flop like a fish to save face.

Or they could just dismiss the whole issue and continue as normal. Who knows...

edit on 27-10-2010 by sheepslayer247 because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

I have to agree. Karzai is trying to play all sides off each other and he's just not skilled enough to pull it off. The only question is who is going to do it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Lets face it the only reason he is in power is because the American government put him there his people hate him the government is totally corrupt.

I bet hes coming to the end of his usefulness we shall see.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance as I am unable to download the videos at my present location but is you point that Xe/Blackwater are guilty of actually place devices such IEDs etc or is it that their bullish tactics amongst the people on the streets of Kabul and greater Afghanistan has disenfranchised the impartial to such a degree that they have moved over to terrorism?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

if he was not right then why would he be targeted... of course he is right and for such a prominent figure to say so may wake a lot more people up to the cia and there private war mongering companies that are sustaining the wars...most of these so called soldiers love the thrill of the kill beheadings rapes torture if you dont like these activities then you are not in the club,and its a big club and guess what its getting bigger every day....
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Very depressing.

How will we ever get these Merc's out of the ME?

I mean, the U.S. gov't can recall and bring home U.S. troops - but what about the paid corporate killers like Xe?

Grave situation, and it shows yet again how much terrorism is fabricated like in this thread I just posted:

RT: Foiled or Faked: FBI 'entrapment' tactics fuel home-grown terror?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim

I don't know who you are replying to if me NO i am not trying to make any point as for the videos i can not understand them just put them there for others maybe who can understand

Me i don't trust this man but i don't trust Xe nether the war ends they loose cash simple.

Thanks

top topics

join