It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the mothership of all motherships! video!! (Dirigible)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
okay, sorry my english isnt too good.

okay i have videos of crafts, pictures of them.
i have been taken to different worlds and photoed them too.

you want evidence, i have bags of it, and i will make a thread seperatly on here tomorrow.
for now, close this thread

blimp or not, i think we all agree it was extraterrestrial in nature

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by billymeierprophet

Again, respectfully, no we do not. It's a balloon of earthbound origins. It's even got those cool little fins that we put on the backs of our balloons.

It's a run of the mill inflatable earthmade blimp, in my opinion. I doubt that aliens crossed the vastness of space in a dirigible.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My friend,

you want evidence, i have bags of it, and i will make a thread seperatly on here tomorrow.
for now, close this thread

You joinded ATS today, you have posted 6 threads today, you have have had ALOT [6] opportunities to present this evidence. Why not?

It was not ET in nature, it was a balloon

Looking forward to tomorrow,

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 27-10-2010 by Spiro because: Typo

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by billymeierprophet

Um are you not listening? That blimp does not look outta this world. It would help if you listened or read other members reply's on your thread. Their are pages of proof for you, that it is a blimp. Before you post anymore threads on UFO's Lemme offer you a suggest do some more research. For someone who has traveled the stars with aliens I find it difficult to understand why you lack the conjecture on the subject. In addition this thread should be sent to the hoax forum.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Guys remember the thread that Springer posted. I would hate to see anyone banned or warned. We all obviously know that the OP video is a blimp/balloon, its no point in beating a dead horse or getting baited into any arguments.
edit on 27/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
People have pestered me continually about what I'd accept as proof.
My mind has been changed. I have been transformed,
Hello Starshine. Stop and say hello!
I now believe in alien visitation.
Yaba daba dooba, yeah yeah yeah!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

We agree to nothing of the sort...some members even linked to the company that makes them, right here on Earth. While you are perfectly free to believe as you will, it would seem the membership has shown fairly conclusively, the origin of the object in the video.

The site owners and mods wouldn't stoop to such low tactics, AND I'm going to be honest, this is MY opinion, but given the name of, and the info that, the member who created the OP has so far put forward, he obviously doesn't take this site very seriously and it is IMO that this thread be closed and the member restricted from posting any future threads until it is proven // disproven that he is here to participate in a manner that is expected here on ATS.

If I have spoken out of term, especially given Springers thread, then I sincerely apologise.

To be a violation of the T & C, the member would have to KNOW it is false. In this case, going from the posts, it is not apparent this is the case, therefore I've simply added the identification to the title, and up to members whether or not it falls off the radar.

Don't any of you see this thread is OBVIOUSLY a post by admin or a mod with a fictitious member name.

I highly doubt it. If it is, we'd have a new opening...

edit on 27-10-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Umm....huh? What suggests to you that it's extraterrestrial in nature and how'd you gather that we all agree with that?

edit on 10/27/2010 by Three_moons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hmph!
seeing as my thread about the forthcoming ufo et pics was shut down
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ill post all my evidence on here tomorow

thank you

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

AWWW. Don't wait
We want alien babes!
And we want them now!
Please?

MODS! DON'T LOCK THIS UNTILL BE SEE THE ENTITIES! COME ON!

edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: Plea for babe pics

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just for the sake of future reference a balloon is not a dirigible. It's all well and good extracting the Micheal for people believing this is an alien mother-ship. However, if you really are serious about UFOs you should know the difference between a dirigible and a balloon. If it has guidance controls for lateral movement, ie you can steer it, it's a dirigible not a balloon. It's from the French word "diriger"... to control or steer.

On the other hand a blimp is only a non rigid airship, it has no internal frame structure to support the gas bag.

The term "blimp" is apparently a slang term that was first coined by a British airship crewman during World War I. Lt. A. D. Cunningham of the Royal Naval Air Service reportedly flicked his finger against the envelope of an airship and then mimicked the "blimp" sound made by the fabric as it reverberated. The name stuck and even achieved official acceptance when the US Navy renamed its airship patrol squadrons as blimp squadrons during World War II.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thin ice, bro. The patience of the members and staff of this site is in general, generous, as long as people think you're not doing a Silly Billy for your own amusement. Don't confuse a tendency to be civil with naivety. Your stay will be short, even if potentially eventful.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This guy is a huge troll. It's hilarious.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

tomorrow i will make a new thread
showing pictures of my ufo experiences and the crafts ive filmed
i have sample testings of the ground and metals
and also sound recordings of crafts
its also been verified by multiple eyewitnesses

and my cases has been scientifically proven!

LOL.......that's not the way it works round here mate......you can't post a thread that is an obvious hoax, and then when it is debunked, promise to post another thread tomorrow that has all the evidence you didn't post in this thread!

I know that Springer has posted a thread stating that we should all "play nice"...............but that doesn't mean you can post crazy stuff and assume it wont be questioned!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yet this thread still exists.

The amigos complain and complain about members post, yet still do nothing about threads like these.

An soon will this post of mine be deleted for being off topic.

Some things never change except for colors of websites.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Guys guys, one thing... remember tomorrow never comes. It turns into today, and he didn't say he'd post the evidence today.

He said tomorrow.. and it's stuck there forever.

The pics will come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be pics!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join