It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

this is the closest thing i can find to that picture. perhaps it was an owl that's fast movement distorted it on the picture? truly creepy photo. it does look like eva.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Haha, good job. Cracked your own case, that gave me a good laugh.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Electronegativity

Close but no cookie. It is a a blue jay. Your motion blur from the wings is actually the wings, the reflection from the feet is actually the white tail feather tips being seen between the two wings flaping down and under the breast of the bird, what you are calling a wing is still part of the tail. The tail is fanned out. Where you pointed out the eye and the beak are both correct.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Well I zoomed all the way in on it,I couldn't tell much,bottom of object looks blurry and distorted(moving?)While the top looks solid and sharper,could it be a metallic helium ballon caught up on the grass?Any physical traces on the ground?I wonder if your camera caught something ghostly or such,its hard to tell,I don't have the equipment to sharpen the picture up.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
seeing the late comers is really making me LOL

link   

Great job on the art work.
Time to request a thread title change?

link   
wow, i really enjoyed this thread.

good job to the orignal poster, for not giving up, not getting discouraged. and to those who perservered until the end result.

i could not see a bird until the bluebird tracing of outline!

this is all about how our brains work, and is also how subliminal imagery works, we only see what we have learned to see, not what is really there!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Great job on the art work.
Time to request a thread title change?

If they will add "mystery solved" I would be much appreciative.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Me to Geister, me to.........to give you another lol

I think it's a Yeti!!! OMG I see the eyes right there!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
wow, i really enjoyed this thread.

good job to the orignal poster, for not giving up, not getting discouraged. and to those who perservered until the end result.

i could not see a bird until the bluebird tracing of outline!

this is all about how our brains work, and is also how subliminal imagery works, we only see what we have learned to see, not what is really there!

Lesson learned - I initially thought it was a hunter with a pair of binoculars.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by immortalcamel

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
reply to post by Electronegativity

Close but no cookie. It is a a blue jay. Your motion blur from the wings is actually the wings, the reflection from the feet is actually the white tail feather tips being seen between the two wings flaping down and under the breast of the bird, what you are calling a wing is still part of the tail. The tail is fanned out. Where you pointed out the eye and the beak are both correct.

Very nice thread LeaderOfProgress, but, unfortunatly i disagree with you, what we are seeing here is definatly a chineese lantern..........
i joke comrade!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why is it when people see stuff like this they never have the sack to investigate it closely, I'd have been after a closer examination...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b96c1fd50295.jpg[/atsimg]

I agree that it's a bird but this is originally what I thought it might be. Depending on the direction the cow was eating from, maybe its body wouldn't have been noticeable. Also, cows are normally slow moving so I doubt it would scare the turkeys. I added the "eyes" to the head of the cow to pretend that the cow had black coloring on its head with two white spots.

edit on 28-10-2010 by ShnogTrip because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Sorry OP your Bluejay theory is too out there.
Occum's Razor clearly points to a Chinese lantern, and luckily I found a photo of the very lantern being released.
Amazing how it could fly half way around the world!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f34372a9e608.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Niice work!
A blue jay for sure! lol

Well done man.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electronegativity
WAAAA HA HA HA!!!!!

This is clearly a Duck flying away or about to land, the coloring is also typical of these types of game duck's or geese!

Don't you see the car?

The white you call a wing is the front of a car. You see the window and the hood of the car parked down there.

There might be a bird flying towards the other birds in that field. But its a car there as well.

The tail feathers is two large to be a Duck or a Goose in flight.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I`m going to go with a UFO orb that has been reported being tractor beamed back up to the ships like in Empire Ohio perhaps. If it had been a dog Hawk or something predator to the Turkeys it wouldn`t be there with the Turkeys not freaking out. I`d also blow the bug idea off because it clearly looks to be back in the weeds with weeds in front of it.

Well it could be a Bird.

edit on 10/28/2010 by Connman because: finally finished reading the thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Son of Darth Vader

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
When I first looked at it I thought it looked like the ghost of a silverback gorilla lmao. Nice detective work in this thread, and what do you know, a thread that stayed almost totally civil. It is possible!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join