It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jollyjo

I'm not Mactire but I'll answer your question and the answer is yes. I didn't take it serious when I first joined but as you read the threads in areas of your interest, you'll see that there are many members here who take their interests serious.

ATS is crawling with brilliant people who will discuss, in detail, about any subject under the sun and then you've got your troublemakers. They're weeded out quickly.

The Mods will keep members in line if they stray from the topic, like I'm doing now, and warn members if they get out of hand.

This is probably why this is the most popular conspiracy discussion forum on the internet.

Getting back to the topic, it's bird. It's not a plane. It's not Superman or ET. It's a bird.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
my brain tells me that it is a blurry image of two Turkeys doin` it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
What you have here is nothing more than a good shot of a small bird in panic and going into collision avoidance mode with the camera.

The bird is furiously back winging to reduce it's forward velocity and attempting to go vertical. It's head is rotated to it's right (our left) and presenting its body full on to the camera.

Here's a comparison between the OP's image and a similar one of a small bird approaching a camera ... the similarities between the two are very obvious. The 2 white spots on it's chest correspond to the position of it's talons.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73c3dd43c470.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 27/10/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/10/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

I can debunk this statement,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c3e06cca347.gif[/atsimg]

check out this gif, and notice grass in front of the 'bird'. That should point out that whatever it is, is in the background..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
well i do see the wing of a hawk sticking out but why the silver just stuns me

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jollyjo
reply to post by Mactire

I am new here...should I take ATS seriously?

Once in a very great while, this site will still have a great thread that intelligent people can look at and not get upset with how dumb the general internet population is. It's rare, but when it happens, it's totally worth glancing through the other 100 facepalm-inducing threads a day like... this one. Or the artificial moon one... Or look up "horse trainer" if you want a real laugh... haha.

I hate to say it, but once you figure out who all the supposed "disinfo" agents are on this site, you can find the most interesting and informative threads by looking for the ones that they've started.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I see a bird flying straight at the camera. Best guess for me.

I'm also with Phage on it's location after seeing his animation. Seems obvious.

My first thought was some trash blowing by in the distance until I took a close look at it and realized it is close to the camera, or should I say heading towards it. Then I made out the beak and the rest is history

Great example of why people should read through before posting, but then I can't say I'm not guilty of that when rushed.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yeah, looks like a bird flapping so quickly that it is distorted.

HOWEVER, I can't explain the two glowing orbs/dots.
edit on 27-10-2010 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am in agreement it's a bird.

Remember the sheen and color, from a birds wings/feathers can reflect light from the sun, giving the illusion of a metallic color.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Was gonna say the profile of a Tom all spread out but then I say the GIF image.

Yeah, does sort of remind me of EVA! Kinda think its a bird also bro.

Is this your deer lease?
edit on 27/10/10 by felonius because: changed my mind

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Holy crap, people. It's a DOG. Look at it. No birds, UFOs, or Pixar product placement, here.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

It looks like a cat head or something.

Edit: I have stared at this picture nearly all day. My wife has left me and took the kids due to my fascination with this photo.

After a bit of research I was looking at all the birds of prey in the OP's area and it looks like one of the hawks in mid flight with a critters head that it is carrying. Those two glowing orbs look like eye balls to me.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
I have no explanation for this one. It looks just like "Eva" from the movie Wall-E. Have at it people, tell me what you think. There are turkey's in the area but the object is colored different. Also to stop debunkers as to the legitimacy of this picture, I have not altered in any form or fashion this image. It was copied from the sim card to my desktop and then uploaded to here. Also I have the original unaltered SD card with the all of the pictures taken since last sunday. It is very odd. I have never seen anything like it and I have looked at 10's of thousands of pictures off of these game cameras for the last couple of years. I also never post in this forum so take it easy on me.

The link below is a direct link to the photo in my media profile. Keep in mind this has not been altered in ANY way, shape or form.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/775167959f46.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks like a person wearing a silver suit of some type.
It's not a UFO because it isn't flying.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
nice pic

its a white duck/swan coming in to land.

you can see the outline of its head infront of the body. It has its neck and head lent forward.

You can see the yellow tip of its bill
edit on 27-10-2010 by infadead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthropy

check out this gif, and notice grass in front of the 'bird'. That should point out that whatever it is, is in the background..

So that would make the chickadee in the image on the right really far away and huge because we can see that building on the right is obviously in front of its wing.

And this guy is obviously diving into the grass on the other side of the fence.

And what's up here?

edit on 10/27/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infadead
nice pic

its a white duck/swan coming in to land.

you can see the outline of its head infront of the body. It has its neck and head lent forward.

You can see the yellow tip of its bill
edit on 27-10-2010 by infadead because: (no reason given)

I think this is correct.
I can imagine it shaking its head which could account for the perceived
blur of its beak.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr3l33t
Holy crap, people. It's a DOG. Look at it. No birds, UFOs, or Pixar product placement, here.

a DOG?

Seriously?

With the rest of the birds just perfectly content while a DOG sits feet from them.
No, not a DOG.

Good god, this thread is a great example of people not thinking and of people not reading a freakin thread past page 1 before actually posting some hogwash.

OP, respect to you for remaining soo patient with these folks. lol

I won't pretend to know what is in the photo like some fool themselves into believing.
but It is interesting.

The best thing I can think of is what someone else already mentioned and posted photos of.
The post where he labeled turkeys 1 through 4, and it appeared that it may be turkey #3 who had moved from his previous position.

Though it still doesnt look quite right,
but I will go with that before i do an inter-dimensional object of some kind.

but ..
i really wouldnt be surprised if it was a bird, or an inter-dimensional object of some kind. lol

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Neither of those pictures really bares any relevance to this thread. The first one is along shutter/multi exposure and only a complete idiot wouldn't notice the water splash. The second picture the figures are out of focus cos the camera is actually taking a picture of the wall so they are intruders if you will exactly the same as staring at a distant point and moving your hand through the close view.

In this picture we have what seems to be a solid white object with another object in front of it. Having looked at it long and hard, i think i can make out that the darker shadow could well be a bird rising from the grass, possibly, in response to the closeness of whatever the white object is. The birds wings are in the up part of its' motion as it takes off. The tips of the wings are what are partly obscuring the white object behind. What the object is could be anything from a hat, white blouse to a plastic bag. As this is game camera the birds sudden flight from the long grass could well have tripped the shutter. If you go in really close on the objects there is a definite hint of purple/grey and a slight green tinge. That would be wholly in keeping with some sort of pigeon. The *two eyes are a complete red herring, in close up it is patently obvious there is a third *eye* slightly to the side of the left hand of the *two eyes*. I suspect to the bottom corner of the left eye that people are seeing it is the bird's head that is jutting into it slightly..

So for me, a bird, possibly a pigeon, rising from the grass on the edge of the coppice, possibly startled by a white plastic bag suddenly appearing behind it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
Wait wait I know this one.. it is sky divers with balloons.

No, it's Venus..

That or swamp gas

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
How far is the object from your camera?
Have you calculated this?
It's a weather balloon. Just has to be,

edit on 27-10-2010 by Divine Strake because: Must be filled out

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My first thought on the object in the picture was it looked like something out of a sci-fi movie. It looks metallic like a robot. But looking at it closely it resembles a white owl. And maybe the two glowing dots are the sun reflecting off its eyes. Owls do have very large eyes.. Just my silly 2 cents..

Someone posted earlier that if it was a bird flying in that the turkeys would have scattered, but doing a google search I found that owls can fly through the air without making a sound because of their specially designed feathers. Making it easy to sneak up on their prey. Whatever it is it sure has sparked everyone's attention...
Great thread!

www.hometrainingtools.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join