It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you find `ufo videos` extremely boring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hey guys, in the last year or two ive become really bored of ufo and orb videos, granted theres been some really interesting stuff which has blown me away, some of the amazing crop circles, the norway spiral, the chinese ufo.. but as a whole most ufos especially these days are nothing more than blurry lights or little orbs in the sky.

Theres was a thread up here sometime ago im sure, showing two black objects going over the water filmed by an australian guy? whilst my point isnt about if it is authentic or not, as there is definatly something there, i fail to see what is so `incredible` or `groundbreaking` about it that it warranted the tv news report about it.. what is the big deal about some unknown object out of focus hovering over the water.
There was no real shape to it, you cant tell what it was, whats the point.
Heres the video of it by the way as i cant seem to find the thread.

www.youtube.com...

99 per cent of genuine ufo videos (ie ones which truly are unidentified), are merely a light/orb in the sky and thats it.. i am so incredibly bored of ufo videos.. the only ones which you ever seem to see some shape to are the triangle ones which are more than likely ours.

take for instance a current thread showing `ufos allegedly jumping over the moon`

www.abovetopsecret.com...

theres nothing to it apart from a point of light in the sky
even if skeptics were to agree its not a plane or balloon or what have you, then what?
its simply a light in the sky doesnt proove anything!

I am not a skeptic, i am an experiencer,and this thread isnt to moan about lack of evidence, as theres far too many credible cases to be ignored. Think roswell, pheonix, battle of la, belgium sightings. There IS a lot of good stuff out there but its mainly decades old.

What i am fed up with is supposed `fantasic close ufos` which are merely some light with no point of reference. And even if they DO have reference theyre still just bits of light.

To me a ufo thread or a news article in general should show a definate craft.. not a point of light.. a point or ball of light means absolutly nothing.

Anybody else in the same boat as me?
Would be nice to know im not the only one
edit on 27-10-2010 by billymeierprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yes I am in the same boat as you...

UFO vids always seem shaky, blurry, nothing amazing...

I agree with ya. I don't even bother looking at new UFO vids anymore. I know its not going to be anything special.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by billymeierprophet

Let's see your non-boring UFO videos then? That would be nice

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by billymeierprophet

Dear Billymeierprophet,

I am an ardant believer of the UFO phenomenon, so I would agree with the sense of your post, but not the terminology.

I would say that most videos I find to be disappointing. Some make me feel a bit sea sick from the shacking of the camera etc.. and some I simply can't see what the hell people are referring to, lol.

It would be great to see really highly detailed videos, the most striking I have seen recently was those of the pyramid over the Kremlin in Russia.. or the China ones.

Regards,
T
edit on 27-10-2010 by torqpoc because: corrected spelling mistakes =)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
When i come across a treat of ufo orbs etc, i instantly get the feeling of there's another one 3comments and its debunked and the discussion is like. You dont know, you are this, stupid this fake hoax.

And for you drivers of UFO and Orbs, please land or go away from earth. Dont like stupid games.
All my life i run across this planet thinking im in control, now churches, en governments are in control.
And you guys are on top of that, cause you got the kill switch of all probably.
Cut the crap leave or land. I life in triple-ism. The world in my head, the world as it is, and the world above.

Whats the deal with us humans? I give you'll permission to land so what are you waiting for.
Help us,or what do you want from us?

Its true OP im bored of the treats. But i blame the beings in the UFO's for this development .

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well being a budding young ufologist I wouldn't say bored. Frustrated is probably a better way to describe how I feel about them. I can completely understand that some people, who maybe aren't as interested in the UFO subject may be bored with seeing the same thing but for me its consistency. It ismore likely that if an extra terrestrial race were visiting or planet, the majority of their crafts would be similar looking, the same as our crafts on Earth are.

If however, the crafts all looked completely different, then we would have great trouble proving anything. I do however agree with you to a point as I have seen so many of these orbs/lights, that I am getting a little desperate for something better. Video has come on so much in the last decade and yet we are still getting the same crappy, blurry and pretty inconclusive videos.

What I will say is that in my opinion any video of UFO's (apart from the obviously ridiculous) are good videos and good evidence and Im still more thanhappy to look through all of them in the hope that one day i will find one that will take my breath away. Heres to hoping.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
YES! And Im always screaming Get A Tri-Pod! I filmed these blue lights tonight and have to laugh because I really am not sure what I got, but I can now fall into ranks with all other boring UFO, non-tri-pod, video upload & posters - ck it out, ATS - UFO'S OVER SAN FRANCISCO!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KeepUptheMATRIXing

Set up your own thread dude, lets get this out to the masses!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
BUT YOU MUST SEE THIS AMAZING FOOTAGE!!!!
of more lights in the sky blah de blah-
unless one lands and eat someone or
we shoot one down - then right -
there are strange lights and machines in the sky .
i see them often enough here in phoenix..
along with the contrails twice a week.
oh well...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If they would post pictures like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2df6009473eb.jpg[/atsimg]
But instead of that we see always this:

Yes, it's extremely boring and dumb. Please people make a picture like the fist (this is cg made by my self) and no body will laugh about it or find it boring.

Greez
Cushy

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
although interesting at first I am realy sick of the lights in the sky videos ,they do not tell us anytything new, but it still says something is there so they are far from irrelevant. just need some better footage is all. tell them to come a little closer

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
With modern CGI capabilities, even an amateur can make a very convincing UFO photo or even video. (heck, CGI isn't even needed, hoaxed UFO photos and vids have been around for a long time...just look at the OP's namesake...hehe...
)

So, in order to be any kind of WOW video, it has to have the backstory, eyewitness testimony, etc. to back it up, in order to be convincing, or even interesting.

An anonymous video without context, could simply be somebody's little CGI experiment. Only when there is context, is such a sighting really interesting...especially when there are multiple points of verification of the event.

top topics

join